Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Diane Lazarus
17-06-2016, 06:28 PM (This post was last modified: 17-06-2016 06:29 PM by Lady P.)
Diane Lazarus
I haven't seen a thread open for this lady, so I have started one.

Apparently Diane was the winner of a UK psychic show some years back, so as a treat I decided to have an audio reading from her (£30 for a 4 minute reading). Has anyone on here tried her before? any views?

She seems like a lovely lady. Though I am very mixed about what she said, as she said some things that my favourite readers have predicted but then other stuff she got wrong like validations!

thank you Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-06-2016, 10:32 AM
RE: Diane Lazarus
Thirty pounds for a four minute reading seems a bit steep.
18-06-2016, 01:09 PM
yeah it is, especially for the reading I got! apparently she charges £170 for an hour reading! after my experience with 2 readers costing that much I decided to go for the "cheaper" audio reading!

As ever, time will tell if she is good or not, but it was the sheer volume of positive reviews are what swayed me (on all sorts of forums and articles on the net)... tbh I have had better, but just wanted to try someone new
18-06-2016, 01:20 PM
I have had many readings over the years Lady P and whilst not with Diane I think even the more 'famous,' (expensive!) readers are not able to sense/see everything all of the time. I waited a year to see a 'famous,' medium locally and was terribly disappointed as we just didn't click and I couldn't relate to much of what she said in terms of validations or prediction, so for me she certainly wasn't as positive as her reputation! I have been reading with a medium who has now become a friend for over 20 years and yes she has made some amazing predictions and validations but sometimes she has got things spectacularly wrong too! I have certainly not written her off because of this but just am now more aware that sometimes we are just not meant to know or that it maybe that she/he could still be picking up on another persons energy. Keep us posted!
18-06-2016, 02:26 PM
(18-06-2016 01:20 PM)cornflower50 Wrote:  I have had many readings over the years Lady P and whilst not with Diane I think even the more 'famous,' (expensive!) readers are not able to sense/see everything all of the time. I waited a year to see a 'famous,' medium locally and was terribly disappointed as we just didn't click and I couldn't relate to much of what she said in terms of validations or prediction, so for me she certainly wasn't as positive as her reputation! I have been reading with a medium who has now become a friend for over 20 years and yes she has made some amazing predictions and validations but sometimes she has got things spectacularly wrong too! I have certainly not written her off because of this but just am now more aware that sometimes we are just not meant to know or that it maybe that she/he could still be picking up on another persons energy. Keep us posted!

Interested to hear what famous readers you have used?
19-06-2016, 09:45 AM
(18-06-2016 01:20 PM)cornflower50 Wrote:  I have had many readings over the years Lady P and whilst not with Diane I think even the more 'famous,' (expensive!) readers are not able to sense/see everything all of the time. I waited a year to see a 'famous,' medium locally and was terribly disappointed as we just didn't click and I couldn't relate to much of what she said in terms of validations or prediction, so for me she certainly wasn't as positive as her reputation! I have been reading with a medium who has now become a friend for over 20 years and yes she has made some amazing predictions and validations but sometimes she has got things spectacularly wrong too! I have certainly not written her off because of this but just am now more aware that sometimes we are just not meant to know or that it maybe that she/he could still be picking up on another persons energy. Keep us posted!

thanks for sharing cornflower, I think you are right especially after my experience with some highly rated psychics!

will keep you posted if her predictions happen
19-06-2016, 10:12 AM
(19-06-2016 09:45 AM)Lady P Wrote:  

thanks for sharing cornflower, I think you are right especially after my experience with some highly rated psychics!

will keep you posted if her predictions happen

I believe many top celebrity psychics are a letdown. Please Cornflower share with us your experience of the top psychics you have visited... I'm sure we're all dying to know..

Keep us posted Lady P..
25-06-2016, 04:31 AM
That's so helpful.

fifa 17 coins for sale
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-04-2017, 12:00 AM
(17-06-2016 06:28 PM)Lady P Wrote:  I haven't seen a thread open for this lady, so I have started one.

Apparently Diane was the winner of a UK psychic show some years back, so as a treat I decided to have an audio reading from her (£30 for a 4 minute reading). Has anyone on here tried her before? any views?

She seems like a lovely lady. Though I am very mixed about what she said, as she said some things that my favourite readers have predicted but then other stuff she got wrong like validations!

thank you Smile
13-04-2017, 12:01 AM
Hi I know this is an old post I wondered if anything had come true from Diane Lazarus