Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic sofa list of good readers who's predictions fruitate
19-06-2016, 04:16 PM
Psychic sofa list of good readers who's predictions fruitate
I have decided to put on a positive spin

Recently we've seen about not so good readers

Please list on this thread readers who have produced positive readings and predictions come through

Have a lovely weekend xx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-06-2016, 06:20 PM
RE: Psychic sofa list of good readers who's predictions fruitate
I recently on the off-chance through temptation decided to have a reading and chose Ambriel. Different kind of reading than I have had before. Very passionate about her work and seemed full of knowledge. Everything she picked up was correct. I just hope she is right about the situation in the future. So validations seemed exceptional i'll just have to wait and see if her predictions transpire.

Apart from the few favourites I've put on other threads there's noone who really stand out, all just the same.

Who are your least readers you like and your favourites on Psychic Sofa Kayley?
19-06-2016, 06:37 PM
I've had readings from Tina she picked a name out but a little bit dubious as I've said the name of the person to another ps reader
20-06-2016, 12:17 PM
Sita is really good so far, 2 of her predictions have manifested.

1 being that there will be a guy who will be into me but I won't be into him trying to grab my attention.

Another being I'll have a run in with my ex's mate which has happened, but like she explained it won't be awkward because his friends still like me compare to the girl his with.

I'm just waiting on other predictions to manifest. Such as:
Waiting for my ex's new girlfriend to threaten me
My ex will split with his girlfriend and try to come back into my life, and also
This girl lying about a pregnancy and miscarriage.

As I know this predictions haven't happened yet, I do believe they will because 2 have already happened.

Also if you have a reading with Sita, all you have to do is give her your name and date of birth, and it's like she describes your situation down to a T without even having to tell her anything else.
20-06-2016, 04:12 PM
1) chloe

2) ciara

3) diana

4) tracey.... so far
20-06-2016, 04:42 PM
my top in no order are...
gaby valenti
asha
amie rose
amethyst
amanda (4935)
julie
nina cameron
eileen on the circle ive just tried was v good..
angel light
21-06-2016, 10:23 AM
Finding it a trifle odd that none of these new readers on psychic sofa have much or little in the way of testimonials that I've noticed lately.
21-06-2016, 11:00 AM
I dont think peeps are that stupid. when an oldish member puts out a review that's different (not always) when a new member or recent one comes on glowing about readers usually on psofa that's new with hardly any feedback it makes me wonder if psofa employees have put this on here in order to enhance new readers reputation. maybe I'm wrong but a tad suspicious. I trust no one on this forum especially the ones that come out of the blue & make straight for an unknown psofa reader.
21-06-2016, 01:08 PM
I have stopped having readings from phone lines, I find some psychics are very intuitive fab for your past and present and tell us a fairy tale for the future, then we call back and say such and such never happened they then change it to another month or blame us, then we wait again,predictions rarely manifest.

you are better off doing your research and finding your local spiritual church where the psychic belongs to the church pay for a private reading where all or most of the money goes to the church.

I am just waiting on Hamilton's and Scarlett's predictions to pass as they both gave me June time but I won't hold them to June I am happy to wait another few months as for the rest nothing, nothing has changed.
I have to admit I had a bad phase of readings at the beginning of the year but have learnt my lesson, I have seen sense money is hard to come by and it is up to us how we spend it but my money will not be on phone lines.
How many peeps have had fab readings and are on a high then wait and wait yes you might get the odd name etc but most are general.
Would be great if some one set up readers who's reading actually come through.
3 main things people call about are love, career, moving house. All readers know this.

Just my thoughts many will disagree more so readers them selves who are actually on here and on phone lines.
Take care have a great day.
21-06-2016, 07:30 PM
(21-06-2016 01:08 PM)jaks111 Wrote:  I have stopped having readings from phone lines, I find some psychics are very intuitive fab for your past and present and tell us a fairy tale for the future, then we call back and say such and such never happened they then change it to another month or blame us, then we wait again,predictions rarely manifest.

you are better off doing your research and finding your local spiritual church where the psychic belongs to the church pay for a private reading where all or most of the money goes to the church.

I am just waiting on Hamilton's and Scarlett's predictions to pass as they both gave me June time but I won't hold them to June I am happy to wait another few months as for the rest nothing, nothing has changed.
I have to admit I had a bad phase of readings at the beginning of the year but have learnt my lesson, I have seen sense money is hard to come by and it is up to us how we spend it but my money will not be on phone lines.
How many peeps have had fab readings and are on a high then wait and wait yes you might get the odd name etc but most are general.
Would be great if some one set up readers who's reading actually come through.
3 main things people call about are love, career, moving house. All readers know this.

Just my thoughts many will disagree more so readers them selves who are actually on here and on phone lines.
Take care have a great day.

I must admit I've been through a bad cycle of readings. I still get tempted but these days I'm moving away from phone lines. I find that readers tend to validate but it stops there, I've yet to be lucky to find a psychic who has actually been successful with my major prediction and I dare not add up the money I have spent. I don't think anyone could set up a site where readings come true because it just doesn't happen. Just the odd small prediction that could be chance.

When I first joined this forum members were giving genuine feedback based on their own experiences. I don't believe now this forum contains people who have had genuine experiences, sorry, but I'm with pillarbox on this - I'm fed up with seeing the latest amazement on Psychic Sofa by I'm sorry to say readers posing as customers or personell from Psychic Sofa.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Amie Rose Psychic Sofa Alesha 65 8,012 Yesterday 01:51 PM
Last Post: Lou-Lou
  Grace Marie, Psychic Sofa. Noble Hunertus 85 15,238 15-12-2017 02:32 AM
Last Post: Belinda
  Rudi - Psychic Sofa Rosie 21 890 13-12-2017 08:58 PM
Last Post: Purple Rain
  Amethyst from Psychic Sofa clara 102 18,949 12-12-2017 12:11 PM
Last Post: Libra1310
  Kathleen psychic sofa richard' kimmie psychic yoday Sueq49 17 1,742 01-12-2017 12:59 AM
Last Post: Lynn
  JJ from psychic sofa Sueq49 55 3,937 23-11-2017 08:17 PM
Last Post: Rachel212
  Simone psychic sofa Rachel212 49 2,368 19-11-2017 06:09 PM
Last Post: ps_user_
  PSYCHIC SOFA LAUREN/TRACEY missintuitive25 244 29,254 16-11-2017 09:22 PM
Last Post: missintuitive
  Sabrina knight /psychic sofa Rachel212 17 1,161 12-11-2017 12:20 PM
Last Post: Soapfan46
Exclamation Louisa Psychic sofa sinead555 5 418 09-11-2017 11:27 PM
Last Post: Sassy1