Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Shari 4040
23-06-2016, 05:27 PM
Shari 4040
Had a reading with Shari, she was spot on about the person I was calling about, I was quite upset but she made me understand why he is the way he is.

She threw in a few predictions that seem feasable. Anyone had a reading with her as validating is one thing and predictions aniother! Exclamation
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-10-2016, 12:14 PM
RE: Shari 4040
Had a reading yesterday afternoon with Shari, I was unsure about her at first whether or not I should have selected another reader. I decided to go ahead with Shari as she is one of those readers who is simply impossible to find available unlike some of the other one's. I'm glad I picked her in the end as she went straight in, identified the situation without any prompting.She got to the heart of my difficulties and was able to give me some very sound information and advice. Certainly one of the best readers. The future predictions are yet to unfold but couldn't resist putting out my feedback.
I'm sure she'll continue to be hard to get hold of in the future. All I can say - an excellent reader.
19-10-2016, 02:57 PM
I had a reading with Shari about 3 months ago and sorry but for me she was completely wrong and i had to end the convo early. she wasn't rude or anything, nice lady just didn't connect with me. I also I had to feed her alot of info
18-11-2016, 12:07 AM
Had an uplifting reading with Shari this evening.. She asked me no questions but gave me some welcome hints and tips. She picked up on 3 different situations around me in great detail, good descriptions of people around me.

She really made me feel better and a lovely lady to talk to and could of listened to her for ages more.

Very difficult to get hold of.
08-12-2016, 08:33 AM
I found her very negative and doom and gloom. She is one of those who will tell you everything is going to be bad and no hope. thank u for calling good bye. I asked her about an interview, which would ultimately lead to a job and new career. She first told me off for asking her about interview day before as she cannot tell me its bad. which already sounded bad, she then said I would of coz do my best at the interview. But didn't tell me outcome, I felt very discouraged. But eventually things turned out great and I got all the career job offers I wanted. Very very happy. which she didn't see.
The she told me bad things about a love interest. and that she does not see it progressing or growing and it wont happen, there will be no commitment from him.
I mean I always had bad luck from love, but I think she is definitely making me attract more negativity. so will not be calling anymore
08-12-2016, 11:40 AM
(08-12-2016 08:33 AM)pikachunori_88 Wrote:  I found her very negative and doom and gloom. She is one of those who will tell you everything is going to be bad and no hope. thank u for calling good bye. I asked her about an interview, which would ultimately lead to a job and new career. She first told me off for asking her about interview day before as she cannot tell me its bad. which already sounded bad, she then said I would of coz do my best at the interview. But didn't tell me outcome, I felt very discouraged. But eventually things turned out great and I got all the career job offers I wanted. Very very happy. which she didn't see.
The she told me bad things about a love interest. and that she does not see it progressing or growing and it wont happen, there will be no commitment from him.
I mean I always had bad luck from love, but I think she is definitely making me attract more negativity. so will not be calling anymore

I had exactly the opposite experience with Shari. I found her anything but negative. In fact she made me feel uplifted and she picked up on 3 different situations in great detail.

As usual it all depends on whether her predictions unfold.
08-12-2016, 02:18 PM
(08-12-2016 11:40 AM)Jamelia Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 08:33 AM)pikachunori_88 Wrote:  I found her very negative and doom and gloom. She is one of those who will tell you everything is going to be bad and no hope. thank u for calling good bye. I asked her about an interview, which would ultimately lead to a job and new career. She first told me off for asking her about interview day before as she cannot tell me its bad. which already sounded bad, she then said I would of coz do my best at the interview. But didn't tell me outcome, I felt very discouraged. But eventually things turned out great and I got all the career job offers I wanted. Very very happy. which she didn't see.

I had exactly the opposite experience with Shari. I found her anything but negative. In fact she made me feel uplifted and she picked up on 3 different situations in great detail.

As usual it all depends on whether her predictions unfold.

she was obviously good for you and not good for me. Doesn't give me any hope or how to manoeuvre my future to get what I want.
08-12-2016, 07:15 PM
This is the exact point though, not every reader can connect with every caller and if you were not happy you should terminate the call.
I have had numerous readings over the years, some connected well, some not so well, just as some validated really well but couldn't predict the weather if they stepped outside the door and others told me exactly how things were and how things would materialise and they did. I have also had reading where timings were way out and in turn I'd forgotten predictions only to remember as things panned out. I also had other predictions that panned out differently to my own interpretation.
To expect someone to tell you how to manipulate your life to getting exactly what you want is a little foolish I think. We all want things and many of those things we never get, a psychic cannot tell you what they don't see.
I for one only read as a hobby, not professionally and I most certainly would never tell someone anything that I didn't see in the cards or was given as a message. That is essentially telling people what they want to hear which to me isn't ethical or right and is one of the main complaints on this forum.
A psychic will only say what they see or are given. I regularly ask my go to psychic questions and she is completely honest with me about she's shown and rather than give yes or no answers she'll usually give a percentage on the thing happening. She's not been wrong yet. She will also tell me if she doesn't see things, for example she told me that a man would be coming forwards in a romantic fashion amd I asked her for some details to which she told me that her guides weren't giving any because I would then put too much emphasis onto looking for that person.
08-12-2016, 07:49 PM
(08-12-2016 07:15 PM)RachH81 Wrote:  This is the exact point though, not every reader can connect with every caller and if you were not happy you should terminate the call.
I have had numerous readings over the years, some connected well, some not so well, just as some validated really well but couldn't predict the weather if they stepped outside the door and others told me exactly how things were and how things would materialise and they did. I have also had reading where timings were way out and in turn I'd forgotten predictions only to remember as things panned out. I also had other predictions that panned out differently to my own interpretation.
To expect someone to tell you how to manipulate your life to getting exactly what you want is a little foolish I think. We all want things and many of those things we never get, a psychic cannot tell you what they don't see.
I for one only read as a hobby, not professionally and I most certainly would never tell someone anything that I didn't see in the cards or was given as a message. That is essentially telling people what they want to hear which to me isn't ethical or right and is one of the main complaints on this forum.
A psychic will only say what they see or are given. I regularly ask my go to psychic questions and she is completely honest with me about she's shown and rather than give yes or no answers she'll usually give a percentage on the thing happening. She's not been wrong yet. She will also tell me if she doesn't see things, for example she told me that a man would be coming forwards in a romantic fashion amd I asked her for some details to which she told me that her guides weren't giving any because I would then put too much emphasis onto looking for that person.

I agree with everything you say especially that sometimes some things are not meant to be revealed and for you to find out. But a highly realised clairvoyant is able to see clearly the possible options in life and tell you the potential for each pathway, and how to go about it. I do think its foolish at all. what is the point in having a psychic tell u the present situation that u already know?
08-12-2016, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2016 08:32 PM by RachH81.)
Exactly. They can tell you possible outcomes. I fully believe it is irresponsible to ask a psychic to help you manipulate an outcome and some things are quite simply not meant to be.
I'd far rather a reader tell me honestly that something I desire is not part of my future than sugarcoat and bullshit me that something is possible.
I was far more grateful to the one reader 6 years ago that told me my ex and I were over for good rather than the probably dozens of readers who told me it would or could work out.
It was not meant to be and no amount of wishing, cosmic ordering or manipulationg situations made it so.
Sometimes we just have to accept that the things we want aren't always the things we're gonna get!