Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Millie 4598
25-06-2016, 09:50 AM (This post was last modified: 25-06-2016 09:54 AM by nikki3lizabethx.)
Millie 4598
I've only seen reviews of Millie on her psychic sofa page. I've had a reading with her where she picked up my situation perfectly. I just wanted to know if she's any good in terms of predictions as her page says she is, but knowing from reading a lot of people's posts on here you can't always go with the reviews on their website as none of the pages post negative reviews.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2016, 03:33 PM
RE: Millie 4598
Spoke to Millie in March and not sure really. Lovely lady to talk to with an up-beat personality and did predict the same outcome as my other favourite readers although not in as much detail. What I found irritating was she asked me the same question six times! Maybe she had been on a long shift and her energies were low! I must admit that I did get a tad annoyed to have to repeat myself!
Predictions pending-
05-05-2017, 10:11 AM
RE: Millie 4598
i tried Millie too while ago.but the thing is she only gives you little detail of ur questions.also she said that my guy strongly want me for his sexual needs,and i need to be carefull when he comes to me(lolz)
but sorry i am totaly disagree with her for that.predictions given by her is still pending.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart