Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ISIS PS
27-06-2016, 09:11 PM
ISIS PS
Has anyone had a reading from her? I had one this evening, seemed to connect pretty well so I'm interested to hear others experiences.
Unfortunately my time ran out but she'd answered my question and made a ml prediction regarding the situation so I'll be interested to hear if others predictions have come to fruition.
She picked up on points surrounding my query so I'm very interested to see if this all comes about as it's a very similar answer to the ones I've been given by other readers and the first time I've had a ps reading.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2016, 12:19 AM
RE: ISIS PS
Wow, this lady really can read. Very psychic and also a realist which is unusual for ps sofa readers. One work prediction seemed to come true, none of the others did unfortunately.
17-08-2016, 03:55 AM
(17-08-2016 12:19 AM)Humphrey Pumphrey Wrote:  Wow, this lady really can read. Very psychic and also a realist which is unusual for ps sofa readers. One work prediction seemed to come true, none of the others did unfortunately.

Lol humph....I'm not sure what to make of your post....she's good but some predictions didn't happen.... Is she worth a call do you think?
17-08-2016, 12:34 PM
(17-08-2016 03:55 AM)Soapfan46 Wrote:  
(17-08-2016 12:19 AM)Humphrey Pumphrey Wrote:  Wow, this lady really can read. Very psychic and also a realist which is unusual for ps sofa readers. One work prediction seemed to come true, none of the others did unfortunately.

Lol humph....I'm not sure what to make of your post....she's good but some predictions didn't happen.... Is she worth a call do you think?

I will always try to be honest, if I've had a bad reading I give honest feedback, will compliment a reader if they've been ok I'll give the reader full marks. There's many differences of opinions. I have found that many start off a reading with statements that I'm recovering from a broken heart which is not the case at all.

Isis I found to be spot on about me. I was not given the same consistent opening line: "I'm waiting for a love interest to contact me!" I am not, I am with my partner. Isis was correct with validations and one business move I was going to make did happen. Although wrong over 2 other predictions concerning a duty family trip to The Caribbean and making up an argument with a family member.
17-08-2016, 09:34 PM
I originally posted this thread and found that validations were consistent but predictions have not come to pass. I'm trying not to get too hung up on timefra message as I know they can be a grey area but so far nothing has materialised as she predicted.
18-08-2016, 12:42 AM
(17-08-2016 09:34 PM)RachH81 Wrote:  I originally posted this thread and found that validations were consistent but predictions have not come to pass. I'm trying not to get too hung up on timefra message as I know they can be a grey area but so far nothing has materialised as she predicted.

that sucks. give it a little time might still happen Angel
18-08-2016, 04:54 PM
Like I said I'm not too hung up on the time frame. Everyone I have spoken to has given similar information about the situation except one but if I'm honest I'm discounting her reading as for the whole reading (it was written) she had my star sign wrong. Now don't get me wrong, people make mistakes but that is a big mistake to make when you market yourself as reading from starsigns etc.
I will see if anything happens and if not then I guess it's time to move past that particular area.