Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Star
05-07-2016, 11:05 PM
Star
Has anyone read with Star (4609)?

She gave me a solid prediction which I will have to wait 1-2 weeks to see if it materialises. She was also very very good with her spiritual counselling. She gave me a lot of insight into myself.

Would love to hear of other people's experience with this lady.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2016, 07:31 PM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2016 07:32 PM by Scorpio75.)
RE: Star
She was brilliant for me. Everything she said happened.

Good luck.
17-07-2016, 07:39 PM
Wow. That's very encouraging to hear. She told me contact in 1 or 2 weeks max and it's the 2 week mark tomorrow lol. It's not an ex as such so I'm not that hung up on it although there is an interest there so it would be nice to hear from him
17-07-2016, 09:21 PM
(17-07-2016 07:39 PM)PurpleShimmer3 Wrote:  Wow. That's very encouraging to hear. She told me contact in 1 or 2 weeks max and it's the 2 week mark tomorrow lol. It's not an ex as such so I'm not that hung up on it although there is an interest there so it would be nice to hear from him

To be fair I am still waiting for the big one to happen. That should be coming up in a couple of months but little things she predicted did happen which is a miracle compared to the crappy psychics I have had in the past. Love the way she says "go over please" lol...well cute.

Different strokes for different folks. I really wanna know how Ricky 4806 is but can never ever ever ever get him. There are some weird rules where the phone line kicks you out just as he's coming to the end of his call. He's on a call before he even shows on the website and he logs out and in again as if it's some plan he has with a regular. So annoying.
20-07-2016, 08:53 PM
Well Star gave me a prediction for contact from a guy in 1 or 2 weeks but this timeframe passed as of Monday. A little disappointed but perhaps timings are out?
20-07-2016, 10:50 PM (This post was last modified: 20-07-2016 10:51 PM by Scorpio75.)
(20-07-2016 08:53 PM)PurpleShimmer3 Wrote:  Well Star gave me a prediction for contact from a guy in 1 or 2 weeks but this timeframe passed as of Monday. A little disappointed but perhaps timings are out?

Oh gosh... Doesn't give me much hope for my September prediction but sometimes it makes me think if we were removed from the situation would our questions just be a 50/50 answer???

Ian who was good with dates did get a bit heavy and started apologising for saying "his guides" were saying someone touches themselves when thinking of me!?!?! I was like WHHHHAAAAAAATTT???? Weird!
22-07-2016, 02:23 PM
star isn't good - she's also rude. I had a reading with her a long time ago about 2 years ago actually. At first I remember I thought she was so amazing. she had another picture back then she's changed it now. but she's really not good and not one thing she said happened. don't waste your money on that one.
22-07-2016, 07:21 PM
(22-07-2016 02:23 PM)sweepie Wrote:  star isn't good - she's also rude. I had a reading with her a long time ago about 2 years ago actually. At first I remember I thought she was so amazing. she had another picture back then she's changed it now. but she's really not good and not one thing she said happened. don't waste your money on that one.

Oh wow she was rude?? Do you mind sharing
23-07-2016, 12:27 AM
Oh wow she was rude?? Do you mind sharing
[/quote]

it was a couple of years ago so can't remember the exact details of the conversation. However i remember she was being very patronizing to me and just rude where I remember to never call her again because of her rudeness. Undecided
23-07-2016, 05:50 PM
(23-07-2016 12:27 AM)sweepie Wrote:  Oh wow she was rude?? Do you mind sharing

it was a couple of years ago so can't remember the exact details of the conversation. However i remember she was being very patronizing to me and just rude where I remember to never call her again because of her rudeness. Undecided
[/quote]

Sweepie it is totally up to you and I'm not telling you what to do at all but I know for a fact two close members of her family died in 2014 and I know that because when I spoke to her I was going through a horrendous time that year too.

I think she may have changed but between my opinion and the one above its yours call but as I say two extremely close people died for her two years ago - a parent and an only sibling. It may explain (but of course not excuse) her abruptness xx

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Star clair psychic sofa Rachel212 1 611 10-09-2017 11:26 AM
Last Post: Givenuphope
  star venus samira421 0 301 21-03-2016 07:17 PM
Last Post: samira421