Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ELLA-MARIE
08-07-2016, 10:00 PM
ELLA-MARIE
Had a reading with Ella-Marie and she delivered so much in twenty minutes that I felt I didn't need any more time. She picked up on my current love situation that really made sense and I was able to connect fully.
Has anybody had a reading with Ella? I found she was able to validate. I'm hoping the predictions will come through-
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2016, 08:10 PM
RE: ELLA-MARIE
I had a reading with Eva Marie recently. She is a new reader and I found her very good. Are they the same person?
09-07-2016, 08:54 PM
(09-07-2016 08:10 PM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  I had a reading with Eva Marie recently. She is a new reader and I found her very good. Are they the same person?

No -- two seperate readers - I've never seen Eva Marie. This is the One -- http://www.psychicsofa.com/available-rea...marie/4339
10-07-2016, 10:48 AM
I had a quick reading with Ella Marie this morning as I have issues that I am dealing with at the moment. .Yes I do agree she is good Her reading was. very similar to Elva Marie.She was very intuitive and yes I do agree she could pick up my voice vibration and yes she was able to connect fully and make me feel much better about things
10-07-2016, 04:37 PM
(10-07-2016 10:48 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  I had a quick reading with Ella Marie this morning as I have issues that I am dealing with at the moment. .Yes I do agree she is good Her reading was. very similar to Elva Marie.She was very intuitive and yes I do agree she could pick up my voice vibration and yes she was able to connect fully and make me feel much better about things

Maybe t will try Elva Marie -- thanks - I'll have to look to see when she's next on-
28-11-2016, 09:28 AM
Had a reading a while ago with Ella , she seemed good at that time. I was given a few predictions to happen by October. Nothing's materialised -- or even looks likely.
I had another reading with her recently -- The reading this time was slow and I was given just generic answers. Ella-Marie changed the timings and outcome from what she had previously given me. I got the impression that she wanted to terminate the call and found her this time round extremely rude and arrogant. Would not recommend! There are better readers available-
28-11-2016, 10:28 AM
(28-11-2016 09:28 AM)Mr R Sole Wrote:  Had a reading a while ago with Ella , she seemed good at that time. I was given a few predictions to happen by October. Nothing's materialised -- or even looks likely.
I had another reading with her recently -- The reading this time was slow and I was given just generic answers. Ella-Marie changed the timings and outcome from what she had previously given me. I got the impression that she wanted to terminate the call and found her this time round extremely rude and arrogant. Would not recommend! There are better readers available-
Both these readers were completely wrong in their predictions for me.I would not use them again.
28-11-2016, 12:57 PM
(28-11-2016 10:28 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 09:28 AM)Mr R Sole Wrote:  Had a reading a while ago with Ella , she seemed good at that time. I was given a few predictions to happen by October. Nothing's materialised -- or even looks likely.
Both these readers were completely wrong in their predictions for me.I would not use them again.

Yes - I tried Eva-Marie as well a few months back. Very repetitive. Said the same thing over and over, lots of questions asked -- maybe she did not pick up the connection. On the positive side she seemed a nice lady but the few predictions she gave me didn't happen for me either-
28-11-2016, 03:52 PM
(28-11-2016 12:57 PM)Mr R Sole Wrote:  

Yes - I tried Eva-Marie as well a few months back. Very repetitive. Said the same thing over and over, lots of questions asked -- maybe she did not pick up the connection. On the positive side she seemed a nice lady but the few predictions she gave me didn't happen for me either-

http://www.psychicsofa.com/available-rea...marie/4028 if this is the reader you are speaking off , I won't recommend. had a reading with her. repetitive - didn't want to answer my questions only wanted to say what "she was given" kept trying to rush off the phone. kept saying things like "I see next year will be good that's all I see" - I would ask a question and she'd say "yes next year will be good" - no details
28-11-2016, 06:22 PM
(28-11-2016 03:52 PM)sweepie Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 12:57 PM)Mr R Sole Wrote:  

http://www.psychicsofa.com/available-rea...marie/4028 if this is the reader you are speaking off , I won't recommend. had a reading with her. repetitive - didn't want to answer my questions only wanted to say what "she was given" kept trying to rush off the phone. kept saying things like "I see next year will be good that's all I see" - I would ask a question and she'd say "yes next year will be good" - no details

Yes - that's the same one. I certainly wouldn't recommend her or the other Ella-Marie. Eva's reading was so repetitive and Ella was really quite rude and she changed time and predictions second time. Neither of their predictions happened for me-

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Grace Marie, Psychic Sofa. Noble Hunertus 84 15,084 03-12-2017 04:37 PM
Last Post: Jamelia