Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Michelle K
17-07-2016, 07:27 PM
Michelle K
Anyone had a reading with Michelle k?? I doubt it's thee Michelle Knight but am not sure but she sounds really nice. Picked up well but it's just about the predictions now.

What are your thoughts if any?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2016, 08:33 PM
RE: Michelle K
I found her a bit abrupt and totally wrong about my situation. She was very "off" when I said that none of what she was saying was making any sense. Will definitely not use her again but maybe she is good for others-
17-07-2016, 09:23 PM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2016 03:47 AM by Scorpio75.)
Yeah I know what you mean Mr.... Spoke to her tonight and she said something which I know for a fact to be wrong but she wouldn't have it. She does tend to waffle and go off on a tangent and she's quite a confident character but saying the other readers aren't as busy as she is. Anyway...will wait for September and update then.
06-08-2016, 05:52 AM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2016 06:07 AM by Scorpio75.)
This woman wanted to see what I looked like so I directed her to my fb page. She then sent a message offering private readings. I replied saying her prices were high but as she seemed to know how I felt and I couldn't get her at normal times I took her up on her offer initially asking for 20 minutes. She then said "she feels" I needed an hour! So £60! Stupidly I agreed and she said gave me her mobile and landline number.
I called and the stupid neurotic sick bitch kept me on the phone for 2 hours!!! I made a payment while I was on the phone to her for the extra 20 mins but the next day after she spent ages talking about her own private crap she contacted me to ask for another £20! That's £100 in total she was asking for! I was shocked and told her that I had tried to end the call several times but she just kept repeating "I want to get this right for you" and just kept the call going on and on until I eventually said I had to go as it was after 11pm!!
I felt guilty and a few days later made the payment and called her but when I did she turned into an absolute psycho bitch telling me I ASKED about her private life when I did no such thing as I have no interest whatsoever!! She then had a rant and hung up while I was still talking!!
Anyone who has had a reading with this stupid cow will now she's got this FAKE sickly sweet voice and she keeps calling you "my love" or "my darlin" in her horrible acrid voice! Don't be fooled. This woman can switch and more important NONE of what she said in the private reading resonated or made any sense at all. Stay away from her because she is a con who will just keep talking and talking so that your time runs out and you have to pay more. I have spoken to hundreds of psychics over the years and this has to be the maddest bitch out there. Very very nasty and not at all what she likes to portray, hence her Paypal name not matching her ps name!
06-08-2016, 10:27 AM
I honestly never noticed this reader until you guys Mentioned
06-08-2016, 11:45 PM
How awful for you Scorpio.That was a terrible experience for you.I hope this woman gets thrown off Psychic Sofa for touting for business while giving a reading on their site.
07-08-2016, 07:33 AM
That's terrible. She's breaching her contract despite all the rest. To put your personal details whilst reading on any company line the reader is sub-contract with - is instant dismissal. There's been a few dubious members who claim they have phone numbers on this forum in the past.

Of course everyone, as with every allegation proof is needed to back up any controversial statements. But certainly if this is true Scorpio - this is underhand. I don't believe she's been reading for ps that long either?
07-08-2016, 08:20 AM
Thanks Pearl and Opti.

I think she said she read for them a while ago and has now come back. She was probably in a psychiatric ward or under supervision during the time she was away judging by her really psychotic behaviour. Literally one minute she was all sickly sweet with "my love" and "my darlin" and within seconds her voice changed and she snapped! It makes me SICK when I see her online, faking her crap to whomever she's speaking. She's mentally unstable for sure and I would never use this example as a joke. I'm being serious.
07-08-2016, 09:10 AM
I had a reading with Michelle K and had to end the call. Everything she was saying was wrong then she started insulting me and my family when I told her what she was saying didn't make sense. I agree with Scorpio. She sounds insane.
09-08-2016, 06:21 PM
Hi I'm new here, that's awful, Scorpio75 I had a reading with her, and ask if a guy I like would text me back as we were going thru a ruff patch she said"no and he doesn't want to know me and I should move on" as she said this he replied with hey babe how are you? Lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  STAY AWAY FROM MICHELLE K!! Scorpio75 16 1,560 12-08-2016 07:23 AM
Last Post: Scorpio75