Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
asha (4899)
22-07-2016, 06:44 PM
asha (4899)
anyone had a reading with asha? ive been having readings with her for nearly a year... an excellent reader: genuine, passionate, warm and caring. spot on with understanding situation both practically an emotionally. a few small predictions have happened...i completely trust that the rest of her predictions will come to pass. just surprised that i've not seen any feedback about her on this forum. she's impossible to get hold of, every time i look she's busy, busy, busy..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2016, 09:04 PM (This post was last modified: 22-07-2016 11:21 PM by janaan.)
RE: asha (4899)
@fargo
there are few reviews about her in this forum,yes she is very detailed and accurate reader,i like her style when during validation she simply ask(ya)very friendly reader.infact 1 of her prediction for me is due to manifest in this month which she strongly sees that it will happen,i,ll be over the moon if it will happen,and will upadate here.and u are right its juss imposible to get hold of her .

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
22-07-2016, 10:55 PM
I had a reading with Asha just earlier on this week. Asha is clear, found her to be detailed and concise and made me feel more positive. She also delivers at a nice steady pace. Asha covered the most important aspects of my life that are causing me anxiety. I haven't seen a thread about her on this forum either! I have some predictions due in August and September; hoping they will happen. She is busy non-stop and I think I was just lucky when I caught her. I'm glad I did.
23-07-2016, 06:33 PM
I found her vague... Nice but vague
23-07-2016, 06:45 PM
Very nice lady but was not convinced with the reading. I found her a little on the wishy washy side, in fact she left left me feeling confused about the outcome to my question. However, I hate to be negative about her as she was a kind and warm lady. She just did not really deliver anything interesting to me about my future and what predictions she did give me never came to pass.
23-07-2016, 07:09 PM
Oops ,she gave me prediction to manifest in juss couple of days (end of this month)and im hoping it will manifest as she predicted.as she raised my hopes to much about it.

23-07-2016, 08:04 PM
(23-07-2016 07:09 PM)janaan Wrote:  Oops ,she gave me prediction to manifest in juss couple of days (end of this month)and im hoping it will manifest as she predicted.as she raised my hopes to much about it.

i hope asha's predictions come through for you...please update the outcome, i'm sure they will.
23-07-2016, 08:15 PM
@Fargo
thanx alot for ur wishes,i hope i,ll update here with happiness and joy.

29-07-2016, 12:30 PM
update about asha
as u can see my above posts that Asha & Amie Rose both gave me more or less same predictions to manifest in july,infact in few days they both predict they will manifest but still i didnot get any predictions unfolded yet and TBH no sign either.but im keep hoping it will manifest now.

29-07-2016, 01:26 PM
(29-07-2016 12:30 PM)janaan Wrote:  update about asha
as u can see my above posts that Asha & Amie Rose both gave me more or less same predictions to manifest in july,infact in few days they both predict they will manifest but still i didnot get any predictions unfolded yet and TBH no sign either.but im keep hoping it will manifest now.

Maybe it might cross slightly into august.... but it's really cool they they both had the exact same prediction and time line.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Predictions on asha psychic sofa Rachel212 6 722 15-05-2017 07:00 PM
Last Post: Rachel212