Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Ricky - impossible
23-07-2016, 06:40 PM (This post was last modified: 23-07-2016 06:42 PM by Scorpio75.)
Ricky - impossible
Just thought I'd start a new thread on this as its under a misleading one at the moment but I just can never ever ever get this man! He is on now and was gone before he even showed up online AGAIN!

The idiots at psychic sofa won't even ask him if he can log on for me so am at a complete loss!!

It's been 4 months now. So annoying!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: Ricky - impossible
Ricky is again online now and as soon he appears he get buzy for 30min reading.
23-07-2016, 07:36 PM
it seems he must only jump on when he feels like it & does irregular hours. From what I've heard they can log on when they feel like it at no set times. Hope you get your reading in the end with Ricky. Can't comment about him myself as I've never had a reading with the guy. Alternatively if you can't get hold of him try Fiat Lux 4146. He's good & he's on quite frequently.
23-07-2016, 11:13 PM
Yes I have noticed that with Ricky We sometimes get phone calls when a client wants to speak to us.Why don't you ring and ask if you can speak to him.He will probably make himself available then.
24-07-2016, 12:03 AM
hey guys...i had a reading with ricky earlier this week, real nice guy. he wasn't sure if things could move forward or not for me...it depended on all sorts of things that are going on around me at the mo, got confused at times. he sounded pretty hopefull. i had no trouble getting through to him & I'm abroad.
24-07-2016, 07:41 AM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2016 08:36 AM by Scorpio75.)
People you are so lovely and supportive! Your care and concern obviously came through to me as I actually managed to get him!!!!

I was shaking when his PIN number came up and entered my details so carefully as it wouldn't have surprised me if the phone just went dead like it did once before!

Anyway he seemed genuine and said stuff that made sense. Sadly he didn't wow me. His reading was positive and I'm so glad he said the things he did but it was more like a conversation than a reading. Anyway... His predictions are January 2017!! A bit different to September as the others have suggested but hey!

He is very nice and was shocked when I said that idiot at psychic sofa wouldn't call him to ask if he can come on!

It's a case of watch this space. He didn't wow me enough to leave him a testimonial but it is early days.

Mission accomplished!
24-07-2016, 10:49 AM
I wonder why some psychics are so hard to get hold of and when you do they are not as good as you hoped,
24-07-2016, 10:53 AM
(24-07-2016 10:49 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  I wonder why some psychics are so hard to get hold of and when you do they are not as good as you hoped,

Maybe it's a case of Hype. like Cara brown she's so hard to catch and has amazing testimonials but the few times I read with her even tho her validations are good nothing she said came true.

I never read with Ricky I always wanted to try him
24-07-2016, 10:53 AM
(24-07-2016 10:49 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  I wonder why some psychics are so hard to get hold of and when you do they are not as good as you hoped,

I think it's just a case of different strokes for different folks!

A classic example is some woman on kooma... I can't. Remember her name for the life of me but I KNOW she has 579 testimonials!!! Whereas everyone else has like 70 or the most I've seen in like 250... So when you see 579 you think this person must be great. I think her name was Sally?? Anyway tried for AGES to get her and she was rubbish and spoke about herself only!

Doubt we will ever understand this fully!
24-07-2016, 10:56 AM
(24-07-2016 10:53 AM)Scorpio75 Wrote:  

I think it's just a case of different strokes for different folks!

A classic example is some woman on kooma... I can't. Remember her name for the life of me but I KNOW she has 579 testimonials!!! Whereas everyone else has like 70 or the most I've seen in like 250... So when you see 579 you think this person must be great. I think her name was Sally?? Anyway tried for AGES to get her and she was rubbish and spoke about herself only!

Doubt we will ever understand this fully!

oh wow lol. 579 is alot. Maybe at the start they really do their best but after they get a popularity and knowing they will get calls they stop caring to much if the predictions come true because they know they'll get calls.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Readings with ricky rachel 1151 5 780 09-08-2016 04:13 PM
Last Post: janaan
  does ricky off psychic sofa have his own website rachel 1151 7 984 21-03-2016 04:58 PM
Last Post: Daredevil Dave
  Charles / Ricky Psychic Sofa KJB43 21 7,448 13-12-2015 09:26 PM
Last Post: rita