Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ask The Answer Readers
24-07-2016, 11:30 AM
Star Ask The Answer Readers
Anyone have anything to share on psychic readers from this company?

Emily Rose .. Picks up on everything going on no matter how brutal. She is one of the best who has read for me. I don't gush and get all spiritual over these things, but she really deserves some credit compared with others I've used.

I also like Hamilton, Manda, Jackie, Maria, Julie, True Harmony .. those for me are the best and Ask The Answer's top readers. I must be honest and say that there are some readers on there who are not very good.

Has anybody got an opinion on their readers?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2016, 01:15 PM
RE: Ask The Answer Readers
I have had 5 reading from Ask the Answer - sadly it's been a let-down. My first reading was with Kats, the lady in a red hat. She was scaringly accurate with validations - to the finest family details sadly her predictions were unrealistic and far-fetched.

My second attempt with her was disappointing, much of the reading was based on her opinions and guess work, so I thought. The other four were so bad not even worth taking about. Personally I wouldn't use ATA. Impressive psychics are hard to come by, especially once you have experienced one. One begs to wonder why I would want to stray away from the good ones, but hey, its not a crime to seek a second opinion - especially in desperate times.
24-07-2016, 04:27 PM
hi guys... Cool had a reading with Julie end of last year when there was a thread on here. she was ok but didnt give me the wow factor..so far her preds have not come thru. i had a reading with manda last fall...i didnt really take to her, came over as blunt & sharp. her timing was off key but her small predictions about my relationship did come true, she was to blunt for me...i didnt warm to her 1 bit...
hamilton...wow, this guys awesome, i recommend him. had some real shitty readings from ata, to many to even go into. those 2 guys are the only wuns i'd useUndecided
24-07-2016, 08:54 PM
Interesting reviews.. I was not at all impressed with Kats, I felt like she was guessing at some points based on the information I gave and there were a lot of words like .. possibly, not too sure, maybe, could - used in my reading with her..

Yvette I notice appears to have quite a lot of good feedback on this forum. I can't understand this as I felt she lacked detail. More information came from me. The connection wasn't strong for me. I wasn't sure she possessed any psychic ability.
02-01-2018, 03:19 PM
Hi. Does anyone know if Trish on ATA is the same Trishie on PS? Thought there were some similarities.
02-01-2018, 05:05 PM
I dont think so.I have just taken a look. Trishie on P S doesnt t use cards and is not a medium.
Mind you I am seeing that she is not on P S as much as she used to be and I do miss her as I found her a really good reader for me.
02-01-2018, 07:11 PM
(02-01-2018 05:05 PM)Shining Star Wrote:  I dont think so.I have just taken a look. Trishie on P S doesnt t use cards and is not a medium.
Mind you I am seeing that she is not on P S as much as she used to be and I do miss her as I found her a really good reader for me.

You are probably right, it must be a different Trish.
15-01-2018, 04:11 PM
I wanted to post something on here about Morgan. I was a bit hesitant about the feedback from people on here as maybe I'm over reacting, I had a reading with him back last month just before Christmas. 3/4's of the reading was taken up by him "cleansing my chakras", and this involved him basically starting from my forehead (over the phone), and he said he was massaging it, and did I feel any tingling or warmth, I actually strangely did (perhaps placebo). He did this all the way down my body and when it got to my chest, I wondered about it, but shrugged it off. He then started talking - I swear - about going down my hips and thighs and obviously my sexual organs part, and also my "buttocks" area, as he put it. When he asked me if I had tingling on my face and neck, etc. I said yes, but when it got to the ruder areas, I felt uncomfortable and just said I had warmth and my whole body felt relaxed. He then said each time, but do you feel tingling around those areas.. I felt uncomfortable but said that yes, my WHOLE body now feels relaxed, and tried to distract him to my legs or ankles where I felt more comfortable with this - which was all recorded obviously, so I'm not lying. Whenever he asked if areas of my body were tingling and warm, I said yes, he said, "gooooodddd giiirrrrllll", in a very condescending way.

The reason why I didn't say anything, is because if you look at chakras, obviously there are some for your sexual organs and your chest area and body. But when he got to my buttocks, hips, and my.. Other areas, he asked me if I had tingling and warmth there. I did feel rather uncomfortable, but gave him the benefit of the doubt as like I said, chakras are in that area. The tingling I got all over my body was just a relaxing, warming feeling like when you have a massage. Anyway, he spent so long going from my head, to toes, back to head again, and when he tried doing it back down again I then basically said could we stop - I was here to get advice and help on something, and it's wasting my minutes for him to "cleanse my chakras" x2.

He also was the one asking so many questions throughout the reading, I at one point said, "you tell me, you're meant to be the one telling me, not asking". I was pretty pissed off with my reading. He got some details okay, but mainly asked me questions and that was dodgy, I felt. Then wasted my time doing my chakra cleaning and overall - would not use him again. I really hope I don't get angry responses from this post. I haven't called up and complained as I just worry that they might think I'm over reacting over it and he did nothing wrong, but I felt very uncomfortable. Perhaps he didn't mean it that way, but all in all, asking me questions mainly, and wasting time on chakra cleaning is ridiculous.
15-01-2018, 05:42 PM
(15-01-2018 04:11 PM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  I wanted to post something on here about Morgan. I was a bit hesitant about the feedback from people on here as maybe I'm over reacting, I had a reading with him back last month just before Christmas. 3/4's of the reading was taken up by him "cleansing my chakras", and this involved him basically starting from my forehead (over the phone), and he said he was massaging it, and did I feel any tingling or warmth, I actually strangely did (perhaps placebo). He did this all the way down my body and when it got to my chest, I wondered about it, but shrugged it off. He then started talking - I swear - about going down my hips and thighs and obviously my sexual organs part, and also my "buttocks" area, as he put it. When he asked me if I had tingling on my face and neck, etc. I said yes, but when it got to the ruder areas, I felt uncomfortable and just said I had warmth and my whole body felt relaxed. He then said each time, but do you feel tingling around those areas.. I felt uncomfortable but said that yes, my WHOLE body now feels relaxed, and tried to distract him to my legs or ankles where I felt more comfortable with this - which was all recorded obviously, so I'm not lying. Whenever he asked if areas of my body were tingling and warm, I said yes, he said, "gooooodddd giiirrrrllll", in a very condescending way.

The reason why I didn't say anything, is because if you look at chakras, obviously there are some for your sexual organs and your chest area and body. But when he got to my buttocks, hips, and my.. Other areas, he asked me if I had tingling and warmth there. I did feel rather uncomfortable, but gave him the benefit of the doubt as like I said, chakras are in that area. The tingling I got all over my body was just a relaxing, warming feeling like when you have a massage. Anyway, he spent so long going from my head, to toes, back to head again, and when he tried doing it back down again I then basically said could we stop - I was here to get advice and help on something, and it's wasting my minutes for him to "cleanse my chakras" x2.

He also was the one asking so many questions throughout the reading, I at one point said, "you tell me, you're meant to be the one telling me, not asking". I was pretty pissed off with my reading. He got some details okay, but mainly asked me questions and that was dodgy, I felt. Then wasted my time doing my chakra cleaning and overall - would not use him again. I really hope I don't get angry responses from this post. I haven't called up and complained as I just worry that they might think I'm over reacting over it and he did nothing wrong, but I felt very uncomfortable. Perhaps he didn't mean it that way, but all in all, asking me questions mainly, and wasting time on chakra cleaning is ridiculous.

I really don’t like the sound of that I’ve never really noticed him. He has no testimonials. I would complain about that, sounds a bit sleepy.
15-01-2018, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 15-01-2018 06:24 PM by _ps_user_.)
(15-01-2018 05:42 PM)Belinda Wrote:  
(15-01-2018 04:11 PM)_ps_user_ Wrote:  I wanted to post something on here about Morgan. I was a bit hesitant about the feedback from people on here as maybe I'm over reacting, I had a reading with him back last month just before Christmas. 3/4's of the reading was taken up by him "cleansing my chakras", and this involved him basically starting from my forehead (over the phone), and he said he was massaging it, and did I feel any tingling or warmth, I actually strangely did (perhaps placebo). He did this all the way down my body and when it got to my chest, I wondered about it, but shrugged it off. He then started talking - I swear - about going down my hips and thighs and obviously my sexual organs part, and also my "buttocks" area, as he put it. When he asked me if I had tingling on my face and neck, etc. I said yes, but when it got to the ruder areas, I felt uncomfortable and just said I had warmth and my whole body felt relaxed. He then said each time, but do you feel tingling around those areas.. I felt uncomfortable but said that yes, my WHOLE body now feels relaxed, and tried to distract him to my legs or ankles where I felt more comfortable with this - which was all recorded obviously, so I'm not lying. Whenever he asked if areas of my body were tingling and warm, I said yes, he said, "gooooodddd giiirrrrllll", in a very condescending way.

I really don’t like the sound of that I’ve never really noticed him. He has no testimonials. I would complain about that, sounds a bit sleepy.

I know, I felt very uncomfortable but wondered if I was over reacting or being too unfair in thinking that, as allegations like that are very serious x

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ASK THE ANSWER IN 2018 Anonymous1234 14 575 11-06-2018 11:52 AM
Last Post: Virgo1
  A complete (and truthful) guide to Ask the Answer readers Lauragrace 148 25,240 07-06-2018 05:32 PM
Last Post: jaks
  Hamilton ask the answer jaks111 103 10,891 16-05-2018 12:09 PM
Last Post: Mr R Sole
  Ask the answer manda or christine-ann who manifests accurately jaks111 19 2,873 22-03-2018 04:06 AM
Last Post: Sassy1
  Griffin - Ask the Answer Sassy1 26 1,375 18-02-2018 06:00 PM
Last Post: Purple1
  Yvette ask the answer Purple shimmer 51 9,494 28-01-2018 05:30 PM
Last Post: _ps_user_
  Gary W ask the answer jaks 3 362 23-01-2018 10:50 PM
Last Post: Sassy1
  Ask the answer psychics! TB love 39 3,453 29-12-2017 11:09 AM
Last Post: Rosie
  Sharon from ask the answer Macleod 22 2,085 01-09-2017 02:51 PM
Last Post: Rodrigo
  I had a reading with christine ann ask the answer jaks111 9 2,037 03-12-2016 07:55 PM
Last Post: samjade