Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ask The Answer Readers
24-07-2016, 11:30 AM
Star Ask The Answer Readers
Anyone have anything to share on psychic readers from this company?

Emily Rose .. Picks up on everything going on no matter how brutal. She is one of the best who has read for me. I don't gush and get all spiritual over these things, but she really deserves some credit compared with others I've used.

I also like Hamilton, Manda, Jackie, Maria, Julie, True Harmony .. those for me are the best and Ask The Answer's top readers. I must be honest and say that there are some readers on there who are not very good.

Has anybody got an opinion on their readers?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2016, 01:15 PM
RE: Ask The Answer Readers
I have had 5 reading from Ask the Answer - sadly it's been a let-down. My first reading was with Kats, the lady in a red hat. She was scaringly accurate with validations - to the finest family details sadly her predictions were unrealistic and far-fetched.

My second attempt with her was disappointing, much of the reading was based on her opinions and guess work, so I thought. The other four were so bad not even worth taking about. Personally I wouldn't use ATA. Impressive psychics are hard to come by, especially once you have experienced one. One begs to wonder why I would want to stray away from the good ones, but hey, its not a crime to seek a second opinion - especially in desperate times.
24-07-2016, 04:27 PM
hi guys... Cool had a reading with Julie end of last year when there was a thread on here. she was ok but didnt give me the wow factor..so far her preds have not come thru. i had a reading with manda last fall...i didnt really take to her, came over as blunt & sharp. her timing was off key but her small predictions about my relationship did come true, she was to blunt for me...i didnt warm to her 1 bit...
hamilton...wow, this guys awesome, i recommend him. had some real shitty readings from ata, to many to even go into. those 2 guys are the only wuns i'd useUndecided
24-07-2016, 08:54 PM
Interesting reviews.. I was not at all impressed with Kats, I felt like she was guessing at some points based on the information I gave and there were a lot of words like .. possibly, not too sure, maybe, could - used in my reading with her..

Yvette I notice appears to have quite a lot of good feedback on this forum. I can't understand this as I felt she lacked detail. More information came from me. The connection wasn't strong for me. I wasn't sure she possessed any psychic ability.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hamilton ask the answer jaks111 63 3,981 15-10-2017 06:05 PM
Last Post: Libra1310
  Griffin - Ask the Answer Sassy1 3 207 07-10-2017 02:03 AM
Last Post: Cruelladeville
  A complete (and truthful) guide to Ask the Answer readers Lauragrace 126 13,259 16-09-2017 11:04 AM
Last Post: Belinda
  Sharon from ask the answer Macleod 23 1,089 01-09-2017 02:51 PM
Last Post: Rodrigo
  I had a reading with christine ann ask the answer jaks111 9 1,423 03-12-2016 07:55 PM
Last Post: samjade
  Yvette ask the answer Purple shimmer 30 5,844 09-08-2016 07:57 PM
Last Post: savvy
  Wowcher offer on ask the answer £6 for 20 mins jaks111 1 716 28-02-2016 08:23 AM
Last Post: iamheretowarnyou
  Ask the answer manda or christine-ann who manifests accurately jaks111 5 1,184 24-01-2016 08:29 PM
Last Post: jaks111