Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Ghazala.4936
26-07-2016, 10:39 AM
Ghazala.4936
I notice one of Koomas 5 star readers called Ghazala has now joined psychic sofa,only just noticed her last night.Had a reading from her from kooma,she is remarkable at picking up the situation around people & what's going on inside your head.Her predictions didn't pan out for me but she does have some amazing feedback on the kooma website that predictions have happens for other people.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2016, 07:40 PM
RE: Ghazala.4936
Okay I hate to say it I use psychic sofa often. I did not know that Ghazala read on this site! I have had a reading with this lady on kooma (a site that I rarely use.) She really is terribly good. I had a reading with her in February, what she foretold me has already manifested.

One of her predictions she prophesied was that I would obtain some financial backing for a project I was researching. I had applied for this prior to the reading but did not believe that I would qualify for this financial support, yet she knew nothing about my project or the application I had put through, yet it was approved and I was given the funding just as she foretold.

I believe this lady is genuine and gifted. She really did pick up details that nobody could possibly have known. I've had lots of readings from psychic sofa, some have been good but she has a style all of her own. The drawback is she can be difficult to understand and I needed her to repeat herself a lot.

Her timing is not very good.
26-07-2016, 08:32 PM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2016 08:33 PM by sweepie.)
(26-07-2016 07:40 PM)Purple Rain Wrote:  Okay I hate to say it I use psychic sofa often. I did not know that Ghazala read on this site! I have had a reading with this lady on kooma (a site that I rarely use.) She really is terribly good. I had a reading with her in February, what she foretold me has already manifested.

One of her predictions she prophesied was that I would obtain some financial backing for a project I was researching. I had applied for this prior to the reading but did not believe that I would qualify for this financial support, yet she knew nothing about my project or the application I had put through, yet it was approved and I was given the funding just as she foretold.

I believe this lady is genuine and gifted. She really did pick up details that nobody could possibly have known. I've had lots of readings from psychic sofa, some have been good but she has a style all of her own. The drawback is she can be difficult to understand and I needed her to repeat herself a lot.

Her timing is not very good.

It's fantastic her reading came through even tho her timing is off
30-07-2016, 07:32 PM (This post was last modified: 30-07-2016 07:32 PM by sweepie.)
So you guys said such nice things about this lady that I luckily was able to catch her yesterday and i must say. I was so impressed. she picked up on the most detailed of scenarios in my life. really very personal things that no one would of known. She made amazing predictions but they run into next year so long way off for me to update. I have a big international project going on and she said that I will hear news from this is 3 weeks. - that I will update. If that project works out I will be over the moon! but I must say her reading was worth every penny.

the only thing I would say didn't sit was she said that I would get married to my current partner and wear alot of jewelry and have this very flash wedding. I hate marriage and my partner knows this also I hate big flashy things, I'm the kind of girl to just have a commitment ceremony on a beach for the most. but she was so adamant that my partner would force this lol. this is set to play out in 18 months tho.... very long time for me to update my prediction unfortunately.
30-07-2016, 07:39 PM
@sweepie
plz do update ur predictions as its always make me happy when some 1 actualy get there predictions.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
30-07-2016, 09:16 PM
I wasn't aware that Ghazala worked on Psychic Sofa. She's very good, at least I have found her to be.
01-08-2016, 06:27 PM
Psychic Sofa is not my usual site I use, my reading with Ghazala is only the second one I've had from this company, I decided to have a reading with her because I was attracted to her profile. She seemed to be very detailed, no vagueness and quite confident. In my reading she did get the personality of my ex right to a tee but when it came to future predictions about my ex, she seemed way OTT..

She said my ex would reach out for me in October wanting to reconcile - would come knocking on my door bearing a gift of jewellery! Lol - I'm sorry, but there's NO WAY that he would do this, it would be out of character. My ex has moved on and has a gf, he has made it ABSOLUTELY clear that he does not intend to get back with me, in fact he's announced his engagement to his lady on fb.

I felt her reading veered very much in the wrong direction. Everything about it was very questionable, I wanted her to focus on a new guy in my life but she kept steering me towards my ex whom I didn't wish to discuss. However, if by some freak freak incident her prediction does come through lol, I'll hold my hands up and say I got it all wrong, although I'm 99% sure I haven't.Smile
01-08-2016, 08:15 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2016 08:16 PM by sweepie.)
(01-08-2016 06:27 PM)Marinacy Wrote:  Psychic Sofa is not my usual site I use, my reading with Ghazala is only the second one I've had from this company, I decided to have a reading with her because I was attracted to her profile. She seemed to be very detailed, no vagueness and quite confident. In my reading she did get the personality of my ex right to a tee but when it came to future predictions about my ex, she seemed way OTT..

She said my ex would reach out for me in October wanting to reconcile - would come knocking on my door bearing a gift of jewellery! Lol - I'm sorry, but there's NO WAY that he would do this, it would be out of character. My ex has moved on and has a gf, he has made it ABSOLUTELY clear that he does not intend to get back with me, in fact he's announced his engagement to his lady on fb.

I felt her reading veered very much in the wrong direction. Everything about it was very questionable, I wanted her to focus on a new guy in my life but she kept steering me towards my ex whom I didn't wish to discuss. However, if by some freak freak incident her prediction does come through lol, I'll hold my hands up and say I got it all wrong, although I'm 99% sure I haven't.Smile

honestly when she spoke I also thought the things she's saying about my partner is so not him. Also I didn't call for relationship but she naturally went to relationship. she was so good at the present tho I was so impressed. she said something to me that literally no one in the whole world knew and it was such a very specific detail it's impossible she guessed.

Sorry to hear your Ex did that.... that kinda sucks.
02-08-2016, 08:28 PM
Had a reading with Ghazala some time ago on Kooma. Unfortunately I couldn't understand her well enough. The information she gave proved to be rather frothy, superficial and ridiculous. She didn't pick up on any of the main points. Perhaps not a great connection with me but may be much better with someone else.

I have to say that I came away from the reading very disappointed as her feedback was so great. Nothing came to light
03-08-2016, 01:16 AM
(02-08-2016 08:28 PM)Alesha Wrote:  Had a reading with Ghazala some time ago on Kooma. Unfortunately I couldn't understand her well enough. The information she gave proved to be rather frothy, superficial and ridiculous. She didn't pick up on any of the main points. Perhaps not a great connection with me but may be much better with someone else.

I have to say that I came away from the reading very disappointed as her feedback was so great. Nothing came to light

aww that's sad to read. just today on another post I posted how her prediction came through for me today