Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Melanie on pin 4971
09-08-2016, 06:19 PM
Melanie on pin 4971
I had a reading with Melanie recently and would really appreciate any feedback from anyone else who has read with her. Not sure if she's been on there that long as I haven't seen her before. She connected straight away and so bang on the ball and seemed very confident, gave me predictions for September.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2016, 08:19 AM
RE: Melanie on pin 4971
It's the same melanie who reads on koomas....nothing remarkable if i remember..
10-08-2016, 12:42 PM
I had a reading with Melanie on kooma back in September 2015, so there has been plenty of time for things to have unfolded. Looking back her predictions were a lot of guesswork. She never picked up on a close relative that died, I never heard from the POI again. Also the new dark haired businessman with an overseas connection has not come Into my life either.

However, one thing she was correct about is that promotion in my present job that happened at the start of the year.
10-08-2016, 04:53 PM
melanie goes under the name tracey melanie on kooma. I had a reading with melanie when i worked for kooma and was having a bad time on there. I found her very reassuring, just like talking to a friend, so helpful, down to earth, comforting and positive with positive messages from spirit. she is very genuine.
11-08-2016, 02:59 PM
I have just had a reading with this reader.Yes she was lovely and reassuring.Her validations were excellent.. I am hoping her predictions materialise.Did not waste time and read entirely from spirit even though she claimed to be a tarot reader.
11-08-2016, 09:32 PM
:cool:had a reading with melanie & she was great. not 1 questions asked...her reading just flowed. kind & caring, i highly recommend. spot on how she discribed the guy & things in question...i will update you guys if things unfold...Big Grin
11-08-2016, 10:35 PM
Melanie was very good at describing people around me.She got them to a tee.One prediction she gave me was quite exciting.Going to happen before end of year.Will update here if it happens.
16-08-2016, 10:33 AM
I had a reading with Melanie yesterday for the first time. I have to say that I was impressed. She got my situation straight away and then went further into detail about my job I hate and described accurately the person I was asking about and my problem. it was amazing. I have had a few crap readings lately yet found that M is definitely one of THE best readers I have spoken to in a long time. I would definitely go back to her but be prepared to hear the truth whether you like it or not.
Predictions due for October.
16-08-2016, 01:50 PM
(16-08-2016 10:33 AM)Red Thorns Wrote:  I had a reading with Melanie yesterday for the first time. I have to say that I was impressed. She got my situation straight away and then went further into detail about my job I hate and described accurately the person I was asking about and my problem. it was amazing. I have had a few crap readings lately yet found that M is definitely one of THE best readers I have spoken to in a long time. I would definitely go back to her but be prepared to hear the truth whether you like it or not.
Predictions due for October.

That's what I liked about Melanie, she doesn't sugar coat.
17-08-2016, 03:43 AM
Spoke to her on the weekend. Talked only about her private life and when that were over it was awkward silence. Was over the weekend so I couldn't even hang up and get my minutes. She was terrible for me.