Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Why do readers borrow pictures from the net?
15-08-2016, 01:20 PM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2016 01:32 PM by Marinacy.)
Why do readers borrow pictures from the net?
I've looked on the phone company sites yet a small percentage borrow portrait pictures. Fair enough if you use a pet on or a spiritual picture, but some actual faces do not belong to the actual readers. Quite a few are off Instagram or Pinterest, pictures of models or other people. Why do this? What have they got to hide? What does it matter what a reader looks like, it's not as if they are on sex chat lines! Is it allowed without consent?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2016, 05:35 PM
RE: Why do readers borrow pictures from the net?
I actually don't think readers steal pictures because I haven't noticed anyone who is so "good looking" like a model. I think they all look like normal people. some are little good looking with filters. but it's 2016 everyone can look like a model with Instagram.
15-08-2016, 05:41 PM
@sweepie
(but it,s 2016 everyone can look like a model with Instagram)im dead laughing on it.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
15-08-2016, 05:44 PM
(15-08-2016 05:41 PM)janaan Wrote:  @sweepie
(but it,s 2016 everyone can look like a model with Instagram)im dead laughing on it.

loooool
15-08-2016, 06:10 PM
(15-08-2016 01:20 PM)Marinacy Wrote:  I've looked on the phone company sites yet a small percentage borrow portrait pictures. Fair enough if you use a pet on or a spiritual picture, but some actual faces do not belong to the actual readers. Quite a few are off Instagram or Pinterest, pictures of models or other people. Why do this? What have they got to hide? What does it matter what a reader looks like, it's not as if they are on sex chat lines! Is it allowed without consent?

I think technically it's illegal but what the hell, people do it all the time. I've not really noticed any drop dead gorgeous readers. Still, it is cheating really, isnt it?
19-08-2016, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2016 06:25 PM by Fargo.)
zanyta on ps uses a photo of a model
20-08-2016, 02:07 AM
(19-08-2016 06:24 PM)Fargo Wrote:  zanyta on ps uses a photo of a model

Ok I google searched the pic and no where did the pic come up in any other link......... So i think it's her. if she stole it from the internet when you google search it, it will come up with orginal links. (a little trick i learned from the tv show catfish) lol
20-08-2016, 10:16 AM
(20-08-2016 02:07 AM)sweepie Wrote:  
(19-08-2016 06:24 PM)Fargo Wrote:  zanyta on ps uses a photo of a model

Ok I google searched the pic and no where did the pic come up in any other link......... So i think it's her. if she stole it from the internet when you google search it, it will come up with orginal links. (a little trick i learned from the tv show catfish) lol

if you google search image you will find zanyta phote comes out as a hispanic portrait one of the stock photos that you have to buy, used for commercial use.
20-08-2016, 11:06 AM
Oh yeah I just realised it's a stock photo when you go into the link. Huh

[Image: natural-health-concept-beautiful-woman-s...145917.jpg]

[Image: beautiful-happy-hispanic-woman-smiling-25018146.jpg]

[Image: depositphotos_11458223-Beautiful-happy-h...miling.jpg]

why you do it Zanyta 4286!

This lady is no psychic , she's a chef! loooool

[Image: depositphotos_38622935-Woman-preparing-v...d-food.jpg]
20-08-2016, 11:23 AM
ahhhhhhhh I found cara brown 4399 as well!!!

[Image: medium_hair_styles_for_older_black_women.jpg]

she's on a beauty mag for women aged 60 hairstyles! why you do it cara..........

[Image: 000064.jpg] <<<<<<< her original from PS

who else can we google search? lol