Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Faith
01-01-2011, 01:29 PM
Faith
We really need to see more from this young lady in 2011.
Away from the show is she available for private readings ?

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." (Jimi Hendrix)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2011, 10:02 PM
RE: Faith
(01-01-2011 01:29 PM)PeeWee84 Wrote:  We really need to see more from this young lady in 2011.
Away from the show is she available for private readings ?

She is on tonights show.
01-01-2011, 10:03 PM
I love Faith. She's so lovely bless her!
01-01-2011, 11:08 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2011 11:08 PM by PeeWee84.)
(01-01-2011 10:02 PM)Eridanus Wrote:  She is on tonights show.

Thanks, but i meant we need to see her on more often.
Love, Light, Laughter thanks for your reply Heart

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." (Jimi Hendrix)
02-01-2011, 08:07 PM
(01-01-2011 11:08 PM)PeeWee84 Wrote:  
(01-01-2011 10:02 PM)Eridanus Wrote:  She is on tonights show.

Thanks, but i meant we need to see her on more often.
Love, Light, Laughter thanks for your reply Heart

She was on more often before Christmas and would often log onto the phones when she wasnt on the show. She has a little one so maybe she has been busy.

She may be on more often in the New Year.
02-01-2011, 09:49 PM
(02-01-2011 08:07 PM)Eridanus Wrote:  She was on more often before Christmas and would often log onto the phones when she wasnt on the show. She has a little one so maybe she has been busy.

She may be on more often in the New Year.

Thankyou so much for the information.
I rate Faith very highly indeed.

25-02-2012, 07:32 PM
I never rated Faith before as looking on her profile she has a few bad testimonials. However I sent a text in for Liz and NAUGHTY psychic Today deleted Liz's name from the text and replaced it with Faith. I was gobsmacked as she said she saw someone asking me out with the last name beginning with A. The new guy in my life who Ive had a couple of dates his surname begins with A.. Wow Faith!!!!
26-02-2012, 12:31 PM
I'm not sure about Faith as the last reading she did for me was the day before Valentines Day when I asked if I would get a Valentine message from my ex. She told me that I would and it would be through the computer and I would be shocked by it but pleasantly. Needless to say it never happened, didn't hear from my ex at all on Valentines Day.

I have had readings where she has been spot on and picked up the name of my son's dad which blew me away and given some good validations. I just find her hit and miss sometimes.
02-12-2012, 08:42 AM
I had 7 readings in total with Faith over the past year. We covered a lot of areas in my life. she was extremely accurate, she genuinely cares about you. You can not fake that. She has a lovely down to-earth way about her. I would love a face to face reading with Faith.
03-12-2012, 01:36 PM
This lady (FAITH) is charming ans sweet but that`s where it ends ..none of predicitions,none of her current situation descripitons matched ever ....She basically agrees with you and wants to give you false hopes and when you doubt it she will tell you to be positive ...To be positive is fine but there is no need to close your eyes - fool yourself if you feel there is a problem and you dont need to spend money on psyhci like FAITH to tell you otherwise ..Follow your instincts !!! dont be fooled by her pretty face and swee talk !!!! use common sense !!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  FAITH private reading in the booth televised live !!!! Happy_go_girl 25 4,520 28-07-2012 04:27 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
Rainbow Fear is Faith in Reverse Angel Eyes 7 1,389 16-05-2012 09:49 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  Thinking positive and keeping faith RedRose 4 1,312 12-05-2011 08:12 PM
Last Post: Mooncat