Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
shaun 4502
21-08-2016, 06:39 PM
shaun 4502
Hi guys...decided to start my own thread since the original post got trashed. has anyone had a reading with shaun? had a reading with the guy a few weeks ago now & was v impressed. he was able to pick up on my problem immediately and gave great insight into whats been goin on in my life and what is to come. all ready 1 of his preds have cum in.. ps are getting some real good reeders in now, had 2 good readings from 2 guys.. Melanie & asha, shauns preds fall in line with these 2 guys.
enjoy...Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-10-2017, 03:24 PM (This post was last modified: 17-10-2017 03:25 PM by Anonymous_user_.)
RE: shaun 4502
(21-08-2016 06:39 PM)Cruelladeville Wrote:  Hi guys...decided to start my own thread since the original post got trashed. has anyone had a reading with shaun? had a reading with the guy a few weeks ago now & was v impressed. he was able to pick up on my problem immediately and gave great insight into whats been goin on in my life and what is to come. all ready 1 of his preds have cum in.. ps are getting some real good reeders in now, had 2 good readings from 2 guys.. Melanie & asha, shauns preds fall in line with these 2 guys.
enjoy...Tongue

I think he is good - but he uses tarot, and I am quite skeptical of tarot. He isn't like other readers, though, who don't seem to know what they're doing and choose cards and make guesses. He combines his psychic skills with the tarot cards, which is what they're supposed to be used for. He seems to be gifted. Shaun is a "no nonsense" sort of guy, but pleasant enough. He seems to care and give advice. He's a sort of, "it's my advice and if you agree otherwise - you're wrong", kinda guy, but I can't knock him. He seems genuine.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply