Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
kesa 4684
11-09-2016, 06:28 PM
kesa 4684
Can anyone give me any feedback on kesa? she always appears to be busy.. wondered if anybody tried her.. thanks..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2016, 07:25 PM
RE: kesa 4684
Heart her. Very practical reader , realistic predictions and what I personally like is she kinda tells you what to change or alter to change future predictions. I haven't read with her for a while tho
11-09-2016, 08:54 PM
I had a reading with this Kesa a couple of weeks back. She connected with me very well, picked up on my complicated situation with the POI. She seemed very insightful and her reading was detailed and gave me confidence to carry along on the route I'm now on.
12-09-2016, 08:32 PM
Iv had couple readings with kesa over the last 6weeks and I found she got the people involved emotions down to a tee, and what she predicted for me came to pass, so she has become one of my favas
27-09-2016, 06:03 PM
Had a read with Kesa.Very very standard,no "wow" to her reading for me anyway.
28-09-2016, 01:07 PM
Different strokes for different strokes. Is any reader really so "wow" thinking about it..... even the one's who super impressed me in the moment their predictions don't always come through. actually I have no reading where every single thing has come through "always"
28-09-2016, 07:28 PM
(28-09-2016 01:07 PM)sweepie Wrote:  Different strokes for different strokes. Is any reader really so "wow" thinking about it..... even the one's who super impressed me in the moment their predictions don't always come through. actually I have no reading where every single thing has come through "always"

I dont think its likely to come across a reader who can predict everything,think that would be impossible.There's a difference to a standard generalised reading to a reader who can actually blow you away with validations very personal to you which is what I meant.Kesa for me just gave me standard generalised statements that could apply to any of us with no indepth detail.Very much like Dwain who I posted about on another thread.Neither of these readers gave me any "wow" factor like Charles & Ricky did.
28-09-2016, 09:23 PM
Always wanted to try Ricky but he's just to busy to catch
29-09-2016, 04:59 PM
(28-09-2016 09:23 PM)sweepie Wrote:  Always wanted to try Ricky but he's just to busy to catch

I've tried Charles, he's absolutely phenomenal and yes, he does literally get into your head.

By far one of psychic sofas best readers if not THE best one. The drawback is I don't see him on that often, I think it's a case of catching him when you can.

Ricky is good too, certainly one I would recommend. He was on today, as usual he's always busy.
29-09-2016, 10:11 PM
(11-09-2016 06:28 PM)Fargo Wrote:  Can anyone give me any feedback on kesa? she always appears to be busy.. wondered if anybody tried her.. thanks..

I thought she was good at validating, however I am pleased to say she got predictions completely wrong for me. Lovely young lady though.