Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trusted psychics
11-09-2016, 09:11 PM
Trusted psychics
Hi everyone, I'm new and this might be a silly question but is the trusted psychic website the same as psychic today that I see everyone is talking about?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2016, 08:06 PM
RE: Trusted psychics
I think it's part of social psychics and it is a total rip off. Some bitch manager called Jo put the phone down on me when I called to say that I paid for a 20 min reading but the system kept putting me through to the wrong reader but every time I'd call back to try again 4 minutes of my time would be taken off with all their automated intros etc. When I rang to say it had happened five times and all my minutes were gone and I felt that was unfair she started getting very rude saying it was fair and then slammed the phone down on me. Lovely!
13-09-2016, 09:10 AM
Do you mean is the Trusted psychics anything to do with psychic tv? no, they are different companies athough in the early days Trusted psychics were used as a spillover for sky tv. I don't think they would be needed now as there are so many of the readers on psychc tv available for calls that they are trying to promote with still not much joy.
10-05-2017, 10:44 AM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2017 11:15 AM by Diamonds.)
Trusted psychics do not test their readers at all! They have been told to keep callers on for as long as possible and to feed them fake info if they have to! I Actually knew someone who worked for them! She also faked being a medium and had the nerve to tell me all this.
10-05-2017, 02:32 PM
I also have a friend who used to work on LiveLines. She was not tested, she left within a month because they were not interested in anything more than keeping customers hanging on. Their pay was dreadful so I heard and the office staff rude. I believe it's a family business.
17-05-2017, 11:04 PM
Has anyone had a reading from vintage rose pin 1902 on trusted psychics? She seems to have great reviews for giving advice!! I haven't tried her but was told she spoke extremely slowly. Apparently their reviews are written by the readers themselves??!
18-05-2017, 06:22 PM
I've had a reading with Vintage Rose and had to say she was amazing from the get-go, without any prompting she instantly she picked up on my worries around a situation and gave me many validations very similar as to what other good readers picked up on, as well as similar time frames for predictions to pass.

One of her predictions have come to pass so far and the rest are still pending until early next month but I don't doubt they will manifest Smile and as you saw indeed her feedback is amazing, however i've noticed some readers have mixed reviews so I don't know if the readers themselves would do that.

The only negative thing I can say so far is that because she's really good, she's super hard to get hold of but worth it if you can. I had a reading with her back in early April and from my experience she didn't speak too slow, just gave me a lot of reassurance but without the fairytale.

I won't deny that I do agree with other users here that the website can be such a big rip off and as with most sites only very few are genuine psychics - I actually got put through to Vintage Rose by mistake but i'm actually glad I did because it worked out very well, probably even better than the psychic I wanted to speak with initially.
28-05-2017, 11:28 PM
Had a reading with vintage rose 1902 trusted psychics.
Her prediction of a person coming through in connection to work and communication from another did not materialise in the specified time. She didn't make any sense and asked too many questions. Kept steering the reading into a different area that I was not interested in. Dreadful reading! Good job it was a cheap service! I left a review stating how I felt and it was never shown!!
05-11-2017, 10:04 AM
(28-05-2017 11:28 PM)Diamonds Wrote:  Had a reading with vintage rose 1902 trusted psychics.
Her prediction of a person coming through in connection to work and communication from another did not materialise in the specified time. She didn't make any sense and asked too many questions. Kept steering the reading into a different area that I was not interested in. Dreadful reading! Good job it was a cheap service! I left a review stating how I felt and it was never shown!!

I’ve got to admit Vintage Rose was terrible. Nothing she said made sense and she’d come out with really random things. Her timescale literally changed from month to month for about five months and when I asked why it keeps changing she just went dead quiet which I found so unprofessional. The pause was so long I actually thought she may be “linking” and kept quiet so as not to interrupt but I eventually got fed up and said “hello” and still kept quiet. Nothing she ver said came to pass and it was just a usual waste of time and money.