Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Monti Pin 4811
11-09-2016, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2016 10:46 PM by Soapfan46.)
Question Monti Pin 4811
Has anyone ever had a reading with Monti 4811?

I have never seen him before and then one day last week he was engaged for ages and suddenly came free. I spoke to him and he was mediocre but I just couldn't believe his boldness at telling me someone has hexed and put a curse on me which he can remove and so I must contact him for private readings via his Facebook page - of which he gave full details loud and clear TWICE - and said that he rarely logs on to PS anymore but he does the odd reading for them because that's where he started!!!!

I mean I know there are certain things like legal, pregnancy, health etc that readers aren't allowed to say but terrifying or at least trying to terrify clients into having private readings with talks about voodoo and witchcraft really should be added to that list. I'm considering making a complaint but not sure if I'm being petty....?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2016, 10:48 PM
RE: Monti Pin 4811
How on earth do you get all these crazy reader client interactions lol. I never ever heard of this reader but I don't think readers are allowed to give out their private details in that manner.
11-09-2016, 10:51 PM
RE: Monti Pin 4811
(11-09-2016 10:48 PM)sweepie Wrote:  How on earth do you get all these crazy reader client interactions lol. I never ever heard of this reader but I don't think readers are allowed to give out their private details in that manner.

I know! Maybe it's just me!!! Blush

Yes, I didn't think they were allowed either but he clearly doesn't care as he said as much with the not logging on much comment.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Monti from Psychic Sofa Ceilia 20 5,954 06-11-2015 05:05 AM
Last Post: Montiseer
  Monti Talksun 5 723 06-11-2015 05:02 AM
Last Post: Montiseer