Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
A complete (and truthful) guide to Ask the Answer readers
13-09-2016, 02:53 PM
A complete (and truthful) guide to Ask the Answer readers
Firstly I would like to point out that I am not a Psychic nor do I know any of the readers personally/privately.

I stumbled upon this website last night and read all of the threads regarding ATA. I have to say I am quite disappointed at the feedback given, negative or positive. If I had not used Psychics previously I would have come away from reading those threads with zero confidence in most of the readers spoken about. I don't think this is fair on the actual readers on there that do deserve some recognition. I will also be completely honest about others that have not been very good for me, this in no way means that they may not work for you however.

I do not use psychics all the time, I do however use them when an issue comes around that I need further insight to and in that period I do use them a lot. Over the years I have probably tried almost all of the readers so I thought it would be helpful to post my experience of each individual psychic so the rest of you can be better informed. I will include predictions that have come to pass, descriptions of people correctly described and situations/ people picked up on to a tee!.

I would just like to point out before I list the readers that some do ask for star signs, this is to pull out the correct card that represents YOU or YOUR POI so the spread can be built around this card. It does not mean they are fake or reading Mystic Megs column in the newspaper.

Anne Marie:

Anne Marie is one of the busiest readers so hard to get hold of but I think she is worth the wait. You do not need to explain things to her in depth at all, she picks up on everything straight away. For me she has never been wrong when describing a situation or person. The reading always flows, is full of information and makes perfect sense.

Julie (short hair and glasses PIN 500248, not to be confused with other Julie):

Julie is again very busy, but I like her style of reading and will happily wait in queue. She is very direct and matter of fact which I think helps when you are worried about something as it gives you a lot of confidence. She needs no guidance and actually insisted that I didn't tell her the problem so she could see if she would pick up on it.... well she did and very well! Julie gave me a prediction that my love interest would come to my house on 30th August and he did just that. We hadn't talked for days so for her to predict the random visit was excellent.

Christine Ann:

Christine Ann is my favourite reader, she too is busy but slightly easier to get hold. She is also slightly cheaper (£22.50 for 30mins) so it suits me when I have a lot to get off my chest. I love the way she picks up on people so well, she described what was happening very well and gave me a plan to work with to achieve the best results, this is ongoing but I will update this thread when things have come to light.

Yvette:

I have had a couple of readings with her ages ago, I don't really like her reading style so don't use her but there was nothing wrong with the reading itself. A bit general but then again it was one of the first times I had used ATA so probably didn't ask questions how I do now.

Maria:

Nice lady, spoken to her recently and once before (roughly 2 years ago). She picked up on the people and situation well but predictions she made did not come to light at all.

Rosie Lee:

I use Rosie Lee occasionally, she's a good reader, picks up on things well and is matter of fact which I prefer. I don't remember any of her predictions coming to light recently but she use to always tell me my ex boyfriend has not gone away and she was right, he still bothers me to this day.

Pauline:

I have used Pauline once, I don't remember the reading at all and have never used her again. So no wow factor for me but nothing bad to say either.

Fiona M:

Rang once, could not connect to me very well and we both decided the reading couldn't go ahead.

Paula:

I like Paula, she picks up on how people are feeling very well. She describes the situation well too. I have only ever had one reading with Paula that I didn't think was very good, however my energy levels were all over the place so I'm not surprised it wasn't great. This was a couple of years ago, my recent readings with Paula have been spot on.

Crystal:

Crystal is nice, she sticks to the rules though so if you wanted to know about something to do with another person that was quite 'intrusive' then she would not be the reader to call. However she offers great clarity and guidance.

Della:

I have rang Della once, full of long silences and it didn't flow at all. Will not be calling back again. Felt like a lot of effort.

Anna S:

Neutral feedback to be honest, not great and not bad. Good for general readings I suppose.

Emily:

Softly spoken and soothing, I like her style, she doesn't need any prompting and the reading flows well. A little too well if I'm honest because you have to cut in to get questions across! She got my situation straight away and has predicted my boyfriend will return to me, she is adamant so we will see.

Susannah:

Not much to shout home about in a psychic way but her practices are different. She did help my find my car key once, told me where to look and it was exactly where she said it was.

Fiona:

I have had one reading, I didn't like her style much but there was nothing bad to say.

True Harmony:

True Harmony doesn't come on much anymore but she is very sweet and nice. Doesn't use cards but picks up on somethings well. Predictions did not come to pass... if they had I would of been married for 3 years by now!

Dreamer:

I hardly see Dreamer on anymore but he is a lovely man, good tarot reader. Never had any predictions from him but he gives good advice, if anything you come away feeling better rather than informed.

Karen:

Karen was okay, she doesn't come on anymore to be honest but her profile is still there. I like her but nothing wow about her either.

Tara:

I have rung her once or twice, the reading never flows and I have never been given any solid information.

Ella:

She's a nice lady but not my choice of reader, i can't remember her giving me anything significant and it was more of a life lesson reading then anything. Nothing wrong with that at all, especially if you are feeling lost.

Zaneth:

I like Zaneth and she picks up on people well but none of her predictions come to light and timings are off. If you want to know how someone is feeling about you/ in general then she is really good.

Moonstone:

Moonstone is really good, she can perfectly describe scenarios and they have come to pass. When I was with my ex boyfriend she was the only reader that told me this will not work unless he has counselling because he will not stop his behaviours, she was right and we are definitely not together anymore. She uses the crystal ball as well which is a nice change from the cards sometimes.

Angela:

I didn't connect with her at all and the call was terminated.

Rosemarie:

Rosemarie is a very 'say it how it is reader' this is the best kind of reader in my opinion. There is no false hope given. She also can pick up on how people look straight away, I give her a name and she is then describing them perfectly! Anything she has told me comes to light, she has never been wrong for me.

Tara T:

Tara comes on late at night so not always available for the most of us, she picks up on situations well and give solid advice. I prefer other readers though.

Jane O'Hara:

I use to call Jane a few years back but choose not to now, this is not because she is rubbish but I did find that my reading time was taken up by her talking about herself. Lovely lady though.

Juliet:

I have used her once, the reading was boring and repetitive. Was constantly saying 'Do you know what I mean sort of thing' which did grate a little. But she may work for others so please don't be put off.

Annie:

Used once, did not like her style of reading and found it boring.

Meena:

Lovely lady but not my first choice. If you need someone to talk to and a friend to listen she is very very good.

Georgina:

I personally don't like readings from her, my questions I wanted answered were not answered and I found it very hard to talk to her. I don't think we gelled well at all.

Jan M:

Had a reading once, do not remember it and will not be calling her back so nothing really to report on her.

Laetitia:

Had one reading with her, she's nice and an okay reader. I can't remember anything being said that has come to light though.

Hamilton:

I love love love Hamilton, he is very good, straight to the point and uses playing cards instead of tarot but with great effect! He has never been wrong about a guy yet and his timings are quite accurate. He told me my boyfriend would want a 'bootycall' and he was right...he came round then disappeared again! Hamilton did say he would be back for good in about a month.... I will update you all.

The readers above are all of the readers I have ever used on ATA. All my reviews are honest, positive and negative. I hope people read this and it helps them in some way to make a better informed decision about the readers on ATA from me sharing my experiences!

I will update this thread in the up and coming weeks as I have some predictions waiting from more than one Psychic mentioned!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-09-2016, 08:27 PM
RE: A complete (and truthful) guide to Ask the Answer readers
I've only recently discovered this site. I have been recommended to try Julie, I will have to try her privately this week. I'm also very tempted to try Hamilton, perhaps Christine-Anne too.

Those are the only 3 I would try, the rest of the recommendations don't appeal to me when I've looked at their profiles. I don't understand their pricing, Kosmic Kay is priced expensively, she's really awful. Why are some priced differently from others?
13-09-2016, 08:39 PM
(13-09-2016 08:27 PM)Purple Rain Wrote:  I've only recently discovered this site. I have been recommended to try Julie, I will have to try her privately this week. I'm also very tempted to try Hamilton, perhaps Christine-Anne too.

Those are the only 3 I would try, the rest of the recommendations don't appeal to me when I've looked at their profiles. I don't understand their pricing, Kosmic Kay is priced expensively, she's really awful. Why are some priced differently from others?

For your first time I would recommend Christine Ann or Hamilton as they are cheaper and if you're not happy then not too much spent.

I think cosmic Kay is more because she was on TV or something? I've never tried her and doesn't appeal to me at all.
14-09-2016, 10:59 AM (This post was last modified: 14-09-2016 11:10 AM by Purple Rain.)
Thanks for your feedback. I will try Hamilton and Christine Anne. I think CA comes on more regularly than Hamilton? BTW, Moonstone is Crystal on Psychic Sofa, Zaneth also reads on PS.
14-09-2016, 07:11 PM
(14-09-2016 10:59 AM)Purple Rain Wrote:  Thanks for your feedback. I will try Hamilton and Christine Anne. I think CA comes on more regularly than Hamilton? BTW, Moonstone is Crystal on Psychic Sofa, Zaneth also reads on PS.

Hamilton isn't on a lot that's true.

Validation came true: moonstone said I would bump into my love interest on the street and I did just that yesterday. He was with a friend just like she said and he wouldn't be able to walk past me without saying something. Which is true too. Very good prediction!
14-09-2016, 08:58 PM
Love Hamilton as well, not too hot on your other recommendations though ...!
14-09-2016, 10:33 PM
(14-09-2016 08:58 PM)furlerhewitson Wrote:  Love Hamilton as well, not too hot on your other recommendations though ...!

How accurate do peeps feel about Hamilton
I found him good picked up well had my reading in January nothing has come through has yet, he gave me a timeline for December.
15-09-2016, 01:07 AM
(14-09-2016 10:33 PM)jaks111 Wrote:  
(14-09-2016 08:58 PM)furlerhewitson Wrote:  Love Hamilton as well, not too hot on your other recommendations though ...!

How accurate do peeps feel about Hamilton
I found him good picked up well had my reading in January nothing has come through has yet, he gave me a timeline for December.

I think he's accurate but his timing is plus-minus one month or so. Although he did get a very very very specific prediction right for me. And this was completely out of the blue. He said "in 5 days" and it literally happened in 5 days!
15-09-2016, 10:11 AM
(13-09-2016 02:53 PM)Lauragrace Wrote:  Anne Marie: She owns the company so of course she would be busy. Very generic - no preds happened

(13-09-2016 02:53 PM)Lauragrace Wrote:  Julie (short hair and glasses PIN 500248, not to be confused with other Julie):
Looking back on my reading with Julie some things she predicted have happened. Validates exceptionally well. Not great on my love preds but nonetheless I recommend: Very busy lady, almost impossible to get hold of.

(13-09-2016 02:53 PM)Lauragrace Wrote:  Christine Ann:
Tried Christine-Ann recently. I thought she was good, predictions pending, but definitely ne of ATA's better readers. I recommend: Very busy.

(13-09-2016 02:53 PM)Lauragrace Wrote:  Yvette:
A nice lady, very very average, not for me.
Rosie Lee - Maria -Pauline - Fiona M - Moonstone - Jakie - Emily - Delia - Jane 'O Hara and all the rest that Lauragrace has recommended have been rubbish for me.
Pauline: Juliet, Jade, Meena particularly awful.

(13-09-2016 02:53 PM)Lauragrace Wrote:  Laetitia:
Not good. Also she has her own company that's dormant. Wasn't impressed, why can't she get her own company up and running!!

(13-09-2016 02:53 PM)Lauragrace Wrote:  Hamilton:
I've had a reading with Hamilton. Played back the recordings and have to agree that some things have come true. I recommend:

ATA have some pretty bad readers some of which Lauragrace has recommended. The only one's who are worth a call I would say are Julie, Christie Ann and Hamilton - the rest don't waste your money. Manda was one of the better readers on there, I hadn't realized she'd gone. Of course, not had a reading with every reader on there. Also, be careful of the pricing, some readers are a lot more expensive than others.
15-09-2016, 12:13 PM
Please read my post again Gomez.

I have not recommended anyone. In fact I haven't even used the word recommend! I have simply shared my experiences. So your comment and I quote....

"Rosie Lee - Maria -Pauline - Fiona M - Moonstone - Jakie - Emily - Delia - Jane 'O Hara and all the rest that Lauragrace has recommended have been rubbish for me"

Is invalid and actually incorrect! I did not have a good experience with Della, Fiona M, Jakie or Jane!

Just because certain readers didn't work for you does not mean they won't for other people. I will continue to update this thread as predictions come to light which will hopefully give people a positive opinion!

(15-09-2016 10:11 AM)Gomez Wrote:  
(13-09-2016 02:53 PM)Lauragrace Wrote:  Anne Marie: She owns the company so of course she would be busy. Very generic - no preds happened

(13-09-2016 02:53 PM)Lauragrace Wrote:  Julie (short hair and glasses PIN 500248, not to be confused with other Julie):
Looking back on my reading with Julie some things she predicted have happened. Validates exceptionally well. Not great on my love preds but nonetheless I recommend: Very busy lady, almost impossible to get hold of.

(13-09-2016 02:53 PM)Lauragrace Wrote:  Christine Ann:
Tried Christine-Ann recently. I thought she was good, predictions pending, but definitely ne of ATA's better readers. I recommend: Very busy.

(13-09-2016 02:53 PM)Lauragrace Wrote:  Yvette:
A nice lady, very very average, not for me.
Rosie Lee - Maria -Pauline - Fiona M - Moonstone - Jakie - Emily - Delia - Jane 'O Hara and all the rest that Lauragrace has recommended have been rubbish for me.
Pauline: Juliet, Jade, Meena particularly awful.

(13-09-2016 02:53 PM)Lauragrace Wrote:  Laetitia:
Not good. Also she has her own company that's dormant. Wasn't impressed, why can't she get her own company up and running!!

(13-09-2016 02:53 PM)Lauragrace Wrote:  Hamilton:
I've had a reading with Hamilton. Played back the recordings and have to agree that some things have come true. I recommend:

ATA have some pretty bad readers some of which Lauragrace has recommended. The only one's who are worth a call I would say are Julie, Christie Ann and Hamilton - the rest don't waste your money. Manda was one of the better readers on there, I hadn't realized she'd gone. Of course, not had a reading with every reader on there. Also, be careful of the pricing, some readers are a lot more expensive than others.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ask the answer psychics! TB love 0 10 Yesterday 10:18 PM
Last Post: TB love
  Hamilton ask the answer jaks111 63 4,021 15-10-2017 06:05 PM
Last Post: Libra1310
  Griffin - Ask the Answer Sassy1 3 217 07-10-2017 02:03 AM
Last Post: Cruelladeville
  Sharon from ask the answer Macleod 23 1,096 01-09-2017 02:51 PM
Last Post: Rodrigo
  I had a reading with christine ann ask the answer jaks111 9 1,426 03-12-2016 07:55 PM
Last Post: samjade
  Yvette ask the answer Purple shimmer 30 5,867 09-08-2016 07:57 PM
Last Post: savvy
Star Ask The Answer Readers Libra Loxie 3 1,203 24-07-2016 08:54 PM
Last Post: Libra Loxie
  Wowcher offer on ask the answer £6 for 20 mins jaks111 1 720 28-02-2016 08:23 AM
Last Post: iamheretowarnyou
  Ask the answer manda or christine-ann who manifests accurately jaks111 5 1,188 24-01-2016 08:29 PM
Last Post: jaks111