Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
A complete (and truthful) guide to Ask the Answer readers
02-03-2018, 04:44 PM
RE: A complete (and truthful) guide to Ask the Answer readers
(02-03-2018 02:21 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  Is Sapphire any good on ATA who was apparently on Kooma ?

She predicted something that happened on a exact date for me. It wasn’t a huge prediction but it was a significant one that she got correct.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2018, 12:24 PM
(02-03-2018 05:28 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(02-03-2018 04:44 PM)Purple1 Wrote:  
(02-03-2018 02:21 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  Is Sapphire any good on ATA who was apparently on Kooma ?

She predicted something that happened on a exact date for me. It wasn’t a huge prediction but it was a significant one that she got correct.

Thanks for your feedback

Raj I think used to be on MK and if it’s the same one he was brilliant on there. Constantly on calls.
22-03-2018, 10:35 PM
There is a new reader on ATA (I think I've mentioned her before) Nat T. She is a huge sugar coater when I used her on the sofa late last year.. Such a shame..
06-06-2018, 05:29 PM
Hi everyone. I've been looking on ATA's readers. Hamilton that a lot of you seem to be in awe of I notice has just 4 stars... the same goes for other talked about readers on that site including Dreamer, Psychic Kay, Manda, Griffin & Jackie. Surely if they were that great they would be 5-star readers? Exclamation
06-06-2018, 08:00 PM
(06-06-2018 05:29 PM)Marinacy Wrote:  Hi everyone. I've been looking on ATA's readers. Hamilton that a lot of you seem to be in awe of I notice has just 4 stars... the same goes for other talked about readers on that site including Dreamer, Psychic Kay, Manda, Griffin & Jackie. Surely if they were that great they would be 5-star readers? Exclamation

People probably give Hamilton 4 stars because of his rudeness. They give the stars straight after a reading usually, not when the preds have happened. I have found Hamilton most helpful and he does validate well, he's very honest. Everyone reacts/connects differently to a reader so I don't really care about their ratings personally.
07-06-2018, 03:49 PM
OK so never in life have I ever posted a review or a TRIP ADVISOR type comment (OK maybe once or twice I have but many years apart) but for some reason I feel compelled to leave a post and hence having read all the reviews on here about this particular company ATA and my own experience with them having probably spent upwards of £250 over the last few months trying to get comfort and reassurance, I have to leave this review.

Recently I stumbled across ATA after I typed in something into GOOGLE incorrectly and this came up - SIGN I thought....it definitely was that. Now I have always been an open person towards the paranormal and psychics and have been to see a few recommended to me face to face and also via text service but for some reason after having used ATA a number of times over the last few months and have only been new to the site about 3 months I decided to do my research into the paranormal, intuition, psychics, clairvoyance and ESP to name a few of the Third Eye Gifts.

I do not possess any GIFTS of that kind (other then my own intuition) and on occasion I may have a premonition through my own dreams which is another form of intuition I guess.
OK so as I was saying research.....I have looked at James Randi, Derren Brown, and other debunkers of the psychic multi billion dollar business - who talk about Barnum Statements (statements that can relate to any one person and are generalized), cold reading etc.,...I have also watched psychic fails with Uri Geller, James Van Praagh, and I can't remember that Blonde ladies name) and then we all remember Houdini's test....

This is my experience and my thoughts on what I found out (this is very soothing...I should start a blog)

Yvette;

Lovely Lady, very generalized statements that could be relate able to anyone.
My favorite line was "think of the most positive outcome", she then throws down the cards - to me this is a possible outcome and not conducive to where you are at now and where you might be in the future.
She asked huge amounts of questions and seemed like she threw it out a number of statements until one stuck.

Ian;
His opening line was "I don't care what anyone else says about me", this was rather alarming and did give me doubts about his confidence and his abilities.
His outcomes and predictions were all over a 2-3 year period so cannot comment on his abilities at this stage but since my situation has since deteriorated to a point where it might not be able to be saved I am not sure how much faith I have in his predictions - but then again I have seen buried relationships come back to life....so who knows
NICE MAN but thinks he tells you what you want to hear rather then the truth of the situation!
Doesn't ask a lot of questions but does throw out general statements and your like hmmmmm...no shit sherlock!

Juliet James;
TRIED TO LEAVE A BAD REVIEW ON HER PROFILE but low and behold ATA do not really accept bad reviews but will throw in a few for good measure because not everyone can be amazing - can they!
For someone who has been on TV and radio (so she claims) she asked huge amounts of questions about stuff that was so off beat it was unbelievable....in the end I put down on her...she went from we weren't soulmates to she could find a soulmate connection from his side but not mine (WHAT - How does that even make sense)....and she was going off of what I said...my thing is this...why does what I say have anything to do with your psychic ability and what you can see? Just a waste of time @ £1.50 per minute

Debbie;
Now Debbie is an odd one for me. Her validations in the beginning were great - I never gave one bit of information and she started talking and didn't need my help and was pretty accurate as far as i can remember (threw away all my notes when I decided never to use them again)...then it went a bit left in terms of her waffling on (I think to keep me on the phone) and I thought to myself if you just gave me the information I needed which you did, in my opinion, in the first 5-7mins and ended the call, I probably would have called back numerous times to talk to you anyway and you would get more money from me in this way rather then just trying to keep me on the line talking bulls**t which then makes me doubt your intentions and morals.

Again tested this psychic after my research. called back with the same number but gave a different name (she seemed very flustered and didn't know what to say) - I wonder do they keep numbers on the system and notes in fact!

Michael Ryan;
He was full of Barnum statements and when describing my current partner...if you are psychic why not just give me his name...it wasn't a difficult name to say and rather English in fact and secondly when describing his appearance he was completely off and then said "well I meant he is not of white origin" and swiftly moved on...if you are psychics and this is to anyone who claims to be and can see into the past, present and future...and talk to spirits...why can't you give me the name of my grandmother, grandfather, why are you never talking to my dead boyfriends, only ever a grandma, or granddad....maybe this is why they ask for your date of birth....just to do a quick mathematical assumption!
Then he kept saying "I sense" and i was like "I sense" and he said "that is another word for prediction" well if your psychic why do I need a prediction shouldn't it be fact.....(IN OTHER WORDS IF FREE WILL can never be accounted for then we can all make assumptions in the same way they do)

Noel Sorbie;
AGAIN no real information just asks for the area and then starts going for gold.
This is the problem with NOEL. I tested the psychics after my research and call a number of them a few days and hours apart from one another. Now with Noel I called him 2-3 days from the first reading and it had changed significantly......now things between me and this guy remained stagnant so nothing significant happened and also he said I would have to wait a 2 weeks or so to call me and he actually called that night....in the first reading he said we would marry but the relationship was difficult at the moment and that thats because there was a third party involved who was a very difficult lady making it difficult for us.

3RD CALL - Noel talked about a gentleman I was in a relationship with not coming back to me - then when I provided a name of a specific person he talked about him coming back (very contradictory)...I say this because the gentleman he could see I was in a relationship with, I was with for nearly 2 years and is the same guy that I gave him a name for to see if he would relate the two and he didn't......

Moonstone (19.5.18);
Just gave her my name and she started talking.
I counted the amount of general statements against actual hits against the questions I had to ask (HAD TO ASK people) in order to get answers.
Barnum statements = 3 - 4
General statements = 5
Specific statements = 5 or so (but can't remember if I helped her get to those specifics answers - I can be quite chatty)
Again outcome based which anybody could do - you could do that with your mate work after telling them about any situation your in and figuring out a number of things you could do to make things better for your situation.

Rose Marie (2.6.18);
Now she talked about my work situation saying I HAD TO BE THERE FOR THE MOMENT and that I am not settled but it was not right for me to move right now. I was like that's funny I've just accepted another job, of course she said "well it does not feel happy where you are moving to and still feels unsettled" and I like....righhhhtttt ok! Should have put the phone down but didn't for some reason....
Said July/ August would be strong time - very generalized statement don't you think
NOW ONE THING I will say is that she said I would have a personal conflict and it would be around a group of friends or two other people involved. She also said some other things around that but did say that these two people know me very very well.
NOW later that afternoon I did get a call from my brother who is now in a bitter argument with my sister and for part of the day I was caught in the middle of that and even to today am slightly caught between them as my brother has asked me to do something specific for him to avoid talking to her.
SECONDLY she told me about a man I would be making decisions on shortly.....and examining the relationship and time should have been called on it by now (I then informed her well actually it already has)...shouldn't see already know that from her guides....are these guides blind lol!!!
There is no point talking about the rest VERY GENERAL STATEMENTS
I am sure they pass notes via the system when you call from the same number!!!

THIS IS MY CONCLUSION....I had become so reliant on these people to give me answers that I forgot to trust myself and listen to my own direction and inner guides.
Why have they never been able to give me my grandmother's name, my ex-boyfriends name....how comes he never comes to talk to me actually (maybe he is still angry with me for breaking up with him lol). I have come to this conclusion IF YOU CANNOT GIVE ME SPECIFICS WHICH THEY NEVER CAN then to me you are not a real psychic and are just eating and feeding off of my insecurity.....

I am not wasting another penny on these people and am going to act on my own judgement. Although their guidance at times was more like counselling and I needed it in terms of letting a toxic relationship go.....the fact that they have never been able to give me names and specific incidents that would really validate their claims of paranormal abilities lends to my belief this is all a ruse.
If you can't leave a bad review and are forced to go to a site like this to leave one...that further lends weight to my claims....

LETTERS OF NAMES is ridiculous - plain and simple!

Have you heard psychics say that they were crushed when their relationships ended etc......well not to be rude...don't your guides like you no....only us the ones who are paying....my guide would never do me like that.....#justsaying

I HAVE ONLY BEEN TO ONE PSYCHIC IN MY WHOLE LIFE (FACE TO FACE) who gave me incidents in detail of what happened and how the person died, she told me I would be buying a funeral suit very soon and I could not think of who and dismissed it...a month later my son's uncle died and i was shopping for a funeral suit and i remembered her immediately!!!! She also told me so many things that came to true to the letter it was unreal. YOU DON'T TALK SHE DOES - YOU RECORD AND THAT'S it. she is based in WEST LONDON and is not marketed and she does not advertise....all her clients are through word of mouth and she has been going for over 30 years.
07-06-2018, 04:58 PM
@ Anonymous 1234 thanks for sharing this!
07-06-2018, 05:32 PM
(07-06-2018 03:49 PM)Anonymous1234 Wrote:  OK so never in life have I ever posted a review or a TRIP ADVISOR type comment (OK maybe once or twice I have but many years apart) but for some reason I feel compelled to leave a post and hence having read all the reviews on here about this particular company ATA and my own experience with them having probably spent upwards of £250 over the last few months trying to get comfort and reassurance, I have to leave this review.

Recently I stumbled across ATA after I typed in something into GOOGLE incorrectly and this came up - SIGN I thought....it definitely was that. Now I have always been an open person towards the paranormal and psychics and have been to see a few recommended to me face to face and also via text service but for some reason after having used ATA a number of times over the last few months and have only been new to the site about 3 months I decided to do my research into the paranormal, intuition, psychics, clairvoyance and ESP to name a few of the Third Eye Gifts.

I do not possess any GIFTS of that kind (other then my own intuition) and on occasion I may have a premonition through my own dreams which is another form of intuition I guess.
OK so as I was saying research.....I have looked at James Randi, Derren Brown, and other debunkers of the psychic multi billion dollar business - who talk about Barnum Statements (statements that can relate to any one person and are generalized), cold reading etc.,...I have also watched psychic fails with Uri Geller, James Van Praagh, and I can't remember that Blonde ladies name) and then we all remember Houdini's test....

This is my experience and my thoughts on what I found out (this is very soothing...I should start a blog)

Yvette;

My favorite line was "think of the most positive outcome", she then throws down the cards - to me this is a possible outcome and not conducive to where you are at now and where you might be in the future.
She asked huge amounts of questions and seemed like she threw it out a number of statements until one stuck.

Ian;
His opening line was "I don't care what anyone else says about me", this was rather alarming and did give me doubts about his confidence and his abilities.
His outcomes and predictions were all over a 2-3 year period so cannot comment on his abilities at this stage but since my situation has since deteriorated to a point where it might not be able to be saved I am not sure how much faith I have in his predictions - but then again I have seen buried relationships come back to life....so who knows
NICE MAN but thinks he tells you what you want to hear rather then the truth of the situation!
Doesn't ask a lot of questions but does throw out general statements and your like hmmmmm...no shit sherlock!

Juliet James;
TRIED TO LEAVE A BAD REVIEW ON HER PROFILE but low and behold ATA do not really accept bad reviews but will throw in a few for good measure because not everyone can be amazing - can they!
For someone who has been on TV and radio (so she claims) she asked huge amounts of questions about stuff that was so off beat it was unbelievable....in the end I put down on her...she went from we weren't soulmates to she could find a soulmate connection from his side but not mine (WHAT - How does that even make sense)....and she was going off of what I said...my thing is this...why does what I say have anything to do with your psychic ability and what you can see? Just a waste of time @ £1.50 per minute

Debbie;
Now Debbie is an odd one for me. Her validations in the beginning were great - I never gave one bit of information and she started talking and didn't need my help and was pretty accurate as far as i can remember (threw away all my notes when I decided never to use them again)...then it went a bit left in terms of her waffling on (I think to keep me on the phone) and I thought to myself if you just gave me the information I needed which you did, in my opinion, in the first 5-7mins and ended the call, I probably would have called back numerous times to talk to you anyway and you would get more money from me in this way rather then just trying to keep me on the line talking bulls**t which then makes me doubt your intentions and morals.

Again tested this psychic after my research. called back with the same number but gave a different name (she seemed very flustered and didn't know what to say) - I wonder do they keep numbers on the system and notes in fact!

Michael Ryan;
He was full of Barnum statements and when describing my current partner...if you are psychic why not just give me his name...it wasn't a difficult name to say and rather English in fact and secondly when describing his appearance he was completely off and then said "well I meant he is not of white origin" and swiftly moved on...if you are psychics and this is to anyone who claims to be and can see into the past, present and future...and talk to spirits...why can't you give me the name of my grandmother, grandfather, why are you never talking to my dead boyfriends, only ever a grandma, or granddad....maybe this is why they ask for your date of birth....just to do a quick mathematical assumption!
Then he kept saying "I sense" and i was like "I sense" and he said "that is another word for prediction" well if your psychic why do I need a prediction shouldn't it be fact.....(IN OTHER WORDS IF FREE WILL can never be accounted for then we can all make assumptions in the same way they do)

Noel Sorbie;
AGAIN no real information just asks for the area and then starts going for gold.
This is the problem with NOEL. I tested the psychics after my research and call a number of them a few days and hours apart from one another. Now with Noel I called him 2-3 days from the first reading and it had changed significantly......now things between me and this guy remained stagnant so nothing significant happened and also he said I would have to wait a 2 weeks or so to call me and he actually called that night....in the first reading he said we would marry but the relationship was difficult at the moment and that thats because there was a third party involved who was a very difficult lady making it difficult for us.

3RD CALL - Noel talked about a gentleman I was in a relationship with not coming back to me - then when I provided a name of a specific person he talked about him coming back (very contradictory)...I say this because the gentleman he could see I was in a relationship with, I was with for nearly 2 years and is the same guy that I gave him a name for to see if he would relate the two and he didn't......

Moonstone (19.5.18);
I counted the amount of general statements against actual hits against the questions I had to ask (HAD TO ASK people) in order to get answers.
General statements = 5
Specific statements = 5 or so (but can't remember if I helped her get to those specifics answers - I can be quite chatty)
Again outcome based which anybody could do - you could do that with your mate work after telling them about any situation your in and figuring out a number of things you could do to make things better for your situation.

Rose Marie (2.6.18);
Now she talked about my work situation saying I HAD TO BE THERE FOR THE MOMENT and that I am not settled but it was not right for me to move right now. I was like that's funny I've just accepted another job, of course she said "well it does not feel happy where you are moving to and still feels unsettled" and I like....righhhhtttt ok! Should have put the phone down but didn't for some reason....
Said July/ August would be strong time - very generalized statement don't you think
NOW ONE THING I will say is that she said I would have a personal conflict and it would be around a group of friends or two other people involved. She also said some other things around that but did say that these two people know me very very well.
NOW later that afternoon I did get a call from my brother who is now in a bitter argument with my sister and for part of the day I was caught in the middle of that and even to today am slightly caught between them as my brother has asked me to do something specific for him to avoid talking to her.
SECONDLY she told me about a man I would be making decisions on shortly.....and examining the relationship and time should have been called on it by now (I then informed her well actually it already has)...shouldn't see already know that from her guides....are these guides blind lol!!!

THIS IS MY CONCLUSION....I had become so reliant on these people to give me answers that I forgot to trust myself and listen to my own direction and inner guides.
Why have they never been able to give me my grandmother's name, my ex-boyfriends name....how comes he never comes to talk to me actually (maybe he is still angry with me for breaking up with him lol). I have come to this conclusion IF YOU CANNOT GIVE ME SPECIFICS WHICH THEY NEVER CAN then to me you are not a real psychic and are just eating and feeding off of my insecurity.....

I am not wasting another penny on these people and am going to act on my own judgement. Although their guidance at times was more like counselling and I needed it in terms of letting a toxic relationship go.....the fact that they have never been able to give me names and specific incidents that would really validate their claims of paranormal abilities lends to my belief this is all a ruse.
If you can't leave a bad review and are forced to go to a site like this to leave one...that further lends weight to my claims....

Have you heard psychics say that they were crushed when their relationships ended etc......well not to be rude...don't your guides like you no....only us the ones who are paying....my guide would never do me like that.....#justsaying

I HAVE ONLY BEEN TO ONE PSYCHIC IN MY WHOLE LIFE (FACE TO FACE) who gave me incidents in detail of what happened and how the person died, she told me I would be buying a funeral suit very soon and I could not think of who and dismissed it...a month later my son's uncle died and i was shopping for a funeral suit and i remembered her immediately!!!! She also told me so many things that came to true to the letter it was unreal. YOU DON'T TALK SHE DOES - YOU RECORD AND THAT'S it. she is based in WEST LONDON and is not marketed and she does not advertise....all her clients are through word of mouth and she has been going for over 30 years.

Juliet James was crap for me and full of herself. She said how she didn't care about other readers she's been great and customers come back to her. I didn't even say anything bad to her or rude. I don't like it when the readers get cocky. Rosemarie also wasn't anything special and I got vague info and questions. Nothing Rosemarie said came to pass. Yvette was crap for me.
07-06-2018, 05:32 PM
(07-06-2018 03:49 PM)Anonymous1234 Wrote:  OK so never in life have I ever posted a review or a TRIP ADVISOR type comment (OK maybe once or twice I have but many years apart) but for some reason I feel compelled to leave a post and hence having read all the reviews on here about this particular company ATA and my own experience with them having probably spent upwards of £250 over the last few months trying to get comfort and reassurance, I have to leave this review.

Yvette;

Ian;

Juliet James;

Debbie;

Michael Ryan;

Noel Sorbie;

Moonstone (19.5.18);
General statements = 5

Rose Marie (2.6.18);

Thank you.
The only person I tried from your list was Yvette lovely lady but not for me as far as I can remember to general nothing wow maybe good for others......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ASK THE ANSWER IN 2018 Anonymous1234 14 566 11-06-2018 11:52 AM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Hamilton ask the answer jaks111 103 10,881 16-05-2018 12:09 PM
Last Post: Mr R Sole
  Ask the answer manda or christine-ann who manifests accurately jaks111 19 2,867 22-03-2018 04:06 AM
Last Post: Sassy1
  Griffin - Ask the Answer Sassy1 26 1,372 18-02-2018 06:00 PM
Last Post: Purple1
Star Ask The Answer Readers Libra Loxie 62 5,257 15-02-2018 04:19 PM
Last Post: curiouscat
  Yvette ask the answer Purple shimmer 51 9,483 28-01-2018 05:30 PM
Last Post: _ps_user_
  Gary W ask the answer jaks 3 360 23-01-2018 10:50 PM
Last Post: Sassy1
  Ask the answer psychics! TB love 39 3,449 29-12-2017 11:09 AM
Last Post: Rosie
  Sharon from ask the answer Macleod 22 2,077 01-09-2017 02:51 PM
Last Post: Rodrigo
  I had a reading with christine ann ask the answer jaks111 9 2,036 03-12-2016 07:55 PM
Last Post: samjade