Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
A complete (and truthful) guide to Ask the Answer readers
07-10-2016, 11:52 PM
RE: A complete (and truthful) guide to Ask the Answer readers
(07-10-2016 09:42 PM)Lauragrace Wrote:  Hi All.

Just to update you.....not one of the predictions came true. I will never be using ATA again although I will miss Christine Ann! .

I listened to The Secret (book about Law of Attraction) and this made me feel a million times better then any telephone reading ever could...and it was cheaper!
E-squared is a book I can recommend for attracting the things you want in your life.. It is very well written and easy to understand... I found it brilliant... It gives a very scientific perspective to the idea of creating our thoughts into reality...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2016, 01:15 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2016 02:03 PM by Humphrey Pumphrey.)
I do have readings on ask-the-answer, there are only a few that stand out for me. I know Yvette has had mixed reactions yet her reading maybe not the best reader compared to others but for me but she did pick up on most things and a prediction that was unnexpected did happn.

I have had a few readings with Julie and she is the real deal! She is honest and gives you the truth and details of what is going on around you, which helps you to deal with any situation that is going on. Doesn't ask questions, just gets on with it. One prediction did come to pass that was quite complicated, the other one hasn't yet. She told me not to go on timing too much so I have every confidence it will happen.

My reading with Christine-Anne was detailed and relevant to my family and business situation. She tuned in immediately to my problem. She got the solution from her cards. I have found her amazing how she picks up on situations. Small predictions have come to pass.

Hamilton is a great and prophetic reader.He uses playing cards which are very accurate. He predicts timings and to date he has given me astonishingly good readings.

Maria was a total dissapointment. She has a lot of reviews but found her reading vapid and resembled a sugary fairy tale from a book. Nice lady but more of an agony aunt. No psychic ability that I could see.

To narrow my opinion down my top 3 are Julie, Christine-Anne and Hamilton. There's quite a few readers that I've not tried but the one's I have proved to be useless for me ... too long list to go into. Most of those others on Lauragrsce's list I found appallingly bad.
08-10-2016, 10:22 PM
Humphrey have you ever had 2 readings with Christine Ann I read once with her on ask the answer I thought she was brill at past and present no predictions came through though,then I read with her privately I was passed her number on but she told me the opposite I had a completely different reading so I was not to happy.
Good luck with your readings.
09-10-2016, 12:28 AM
(08-10-2016 10:22 PM)jaks111 Wrote:  Humphrey have you ever had 2 readings with Christine Ann I read once with her on ask the answer I thought she was brill at past and present no predictions came through though,then I read with her privately I was passed her number on but she told me the opposite I had a completely different reading so I was not to happy.

I'm so sorry to hear that, Jaks. For me Hamilton seems to work best - can't seem to find a reliable female reader on ATA at all!

I'd be very wary of phoneline psychics rather than those who work privately - the companies they work for sometimes engage in questionable behavior... Many "good" readers have simply stopped working for the lines and started independent consulting for themselves.
09-10-2016, 03:54 PM
(08-10-2016 10:22 PM)jaks111 Wrote:  Humphrey have you ever had 2 readings with Christine Ann I read once with her on ask the answer I thought she was brill at past and present no predictions came through though,then I read with her privately I was passed her number on but she told me the opposite I had a completely different reading so I was not to happy.

Hi Jaks111. I've only had 2 readings with Christine-Ann, on both occasions they have been fairly consistent. These readings were both on ask-the-answer, I don't have CA's private number.

I've had a couple of small predictions come true, one was about a dispute that I had been going through and the other was to do with a trip abroad that she was correct about that I shall be taking at the end of the year.

I do hope there's no note sharing as you have had an entirely different reading from her private number to that from the site. Was the second reading completely different to the first one on everything?
12-10-2016, 12:59 PM
(09-10-2016 03:54 PM)Humphrey Pumphrey Wrote:  

Hi Jaks111. I've only had 2 readings with Christine-Ann, on both occasions they have been fairly consistent. These readings were both on ask-the-answer, I don't have CA's private number.

I've had a couple of small predictions come true, one was about a dispute that I had been going through and the other was to do with a trip abroad that she was correct about that I shall be taking at the end of the year.

I do hope there's no note sharing as you have had an entirely different reading from her private number to that from the site. Was the second reading completely different to the first one on everything?

Haha, Christie Ann... cold-reads you and uses the notes, and specifically picks out cards to reinforce HER opinion of what your reading should be.
13-10-2016, 01:04 PM
:@It is a shame that there are blatant fabrications being made on this site. This is a site designed to help others, not to tell lies and implement vicious attacks on others. I have had many readings with Christine Ann and she is spot on with her predictions, she is also a lovely caring person. There is only 4 readers i use on ATA, the other 3 are Julie, Zaneth and Hamilton, and they are all excellent readers. It is obvious that Furlerhewitson has not been told what she wants to hear and is very bitter...she should try helping herself a bit more.
(12-10-2016 12:59 PM)furlerhewitson Wrote:  

Haha, Christie Ann... cold-reads you and uses the notes, and specifically picks out cards to reinforce HER opinion of what your reading should be.
13-10-2016, 04:07 PM
By your inane logic, it seems Julie and Hamilton were telling me "what I wanted to hear", considering they projected a future entirely opposite of Christie-Ann's sham readings. I suggest you do not attempt to conflate the real psychics with the frauds.

Also, judging by how you've created an account TODAY just to defend some specific readers, it should leave some others wondering whether or not it is obvious how your words are merely to be treated just like those of Christie-Ann's - untrustworthy, unrealiable and irresponsible.

Smile

(13-10-2016 01:04 PM)samjade Wrote:  :@It is a shame that there are blatant fabrications being made on this site. This is a site designed to help others, not to tell lies and implement vicious attacks on others. I have had many readings with Christine Ann and she is spot on with her predictions, she is also a lovely caring person. There is only 4 readers i use on ATA, the other 3 are Julie, Zaneth and Hamilton, and they are all excellent readers. It is obvious that Furlerhewitson has not been told what she wants to hear and is very bitter...she should try helping herself a bit more.

13-10-2016, 05:53 PM
:rolleyes:Furlerhewitson you obviously need to be told what you want to hear ha ha...or else you get very angry and bitter...i restmy case.
(13-10-2016 04:07 PM)furlerhewitson Wrote:  By your inane logic, it seems Julie and Hamilton were telling me "what I wanted to hear", considering they projected a future entirely opposite of Christie-Ann's sham readings. I suggest you do not attempt to conflate the real psychics with the frauds.

Also, judging by how you've created an account TODAY just to defend some specific readers, it should leave some others wondering whether or not it is obvious how your words are merely to be treated just like those of Christie-Ann's - untrustworthy, unrealiable and irresponsible.

Smile

(13-10-2016 01:04 PM)samjade Wrote:  :@It is a shame that there are blatant fabrications being made on this site. This is a site designed to help others, not to tell lies and implement vicious attacks on others. I have had many readings with Christine Ann and she is spot on with her predictions, she is also a lovely caring person. There is only 4 readers i use on ATA, the other 3 are Julie, Zaneth and Hamilton, and they are all excellent readers. It is obvious that Furlerhewitson has not been told what she wants to hear and is very bitter...she should try helping herself a bit more.

13-10-2016, 06:16 PM
:rolleyes:Furlerhewitson you obviously need to be told what you want to hear ha ha...or else you get very angry and bitter...i restmy case.
(13-10-2016 04:07 PM)furlerhewitson Wrote:  By your inane logic, it seems Julie and Hamilton were telling me "what I wanted to hear", considering they projected a future entirely opposite of Christie-Ann's sham readings. I suggest you do not attempt to conflate the real psychics with the frauds.

Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ASK THE ANSWER IN 2018 Anonymous1234 14 571 11-06-2018 11:52 AM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Hamilton ask the answer jaks111 103 10,889 16-05-2018 12:09 PM
Last Post: Mr R Sole
  Ask the answer manda or christine-ann who manifests accurately jaks111 19 2,872 22-03-2018 04:06 AM
Last Post: Sassy1
  Griffin - Ask the Answer Sassy1 26 1,375 18-02-2018 06:00 PM
Last Post: Purple1
Star Ask The Answer Readers Libra Loxie 62 5,270 15-02-2018 04:19 PM
Last Post: curiouscat
  Yvette ask the answer Purple shimmer 51 9,494 28-01-2018 05:30 PM
Last Post: _ps_user_
  Gary W ask the answer jaks 3 361 23-01-2018 10:50 PM
Last Post: Sassy1
  Ask the answer psychics! TB love 39 3,451 29-12-2017 11:09 AM
Last Post: Rosie
  Sharon from ask the answer Macleod 22 2,084 01-09-2017 02:51 PM
Last Post: Rodrigo
  I had a reading with christine ann ask the answer jaks111 9 2,037 03-12-2016 07:55 PM
Last Post: samjade