Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
A complete (and truthful) guide to Ask the Answer readers
04-11-2016, 11:25 PM
RE: A complete (and truthful) guide to Ask the Answer readers
So happy to report that Julie & Hamilton's prediction came true - naturally it means to say that Christie-Ann'a prediction has NOT. Thankfully I didn't get duped by her crappy self written reviews or her cold reading nonsense. I wish AskTheAnswer would get frauds like that off their site
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2016, 01:39 PM
(04-11-2016 11:25 PM)furlerhewitson Wrote:  So happy to report that Julie & Hamilton's prediction came true - naturally it means to say that Christie-Ann'a prediction has NOT. Thankfully I didn't get duped by her crappy self written reviews or her cold reading nonsense. I wish AskTheAnswer would get frauds like that off their site

When you say Julie do you mean the nice chatty lady short cropped hair and glasses reads on ask the answer ?.
Also were hamiltons and Julie's timing accurate or way out down the line.
Thank you.
06-11-2016, 11:18 AM
(09-10-2016 03:54 PM)Humphrey Pumphrey Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 10:22 PM)jaks111 Wrote:  Humphrey have you ever had 2 readings with Christine Ann I read once with her on ask the answer I thought she was brill at past and present no predictions came through though,then I read with her privately I was passed her number on but she told me the opposite I had a completely different reading so I was not to happy.
Good luck with your readings.

Hi Jaks111. I've only had 2 readings with Christine-Ann, on both occasions they have been fairly consistent. These readings were both on ask-the-answer, I don't have CA's private number.

I've had a couple of small predictions come true, one was about a dispute that I had been going through and the other was to do with a trip abroad that she was correct about that I shall be taking at the end of the year.

I do hope there's no note sharing as you have had an entirely different reading from her private number to that from the site. Was the second reading completely different to the first one on everything?

Hi sorry I forgot to message back.
Yes the reading was totally different to the first one regards relationships Christine Ann said the opposite more or less, I had had previous readings on ask the answer so that does make me wonder do they share information, either way at the moment nothing has happened only 1 slight thing but that could of been a coincidence where she said there would be a car bump a black car, I don't own a black car but just after that 2 cars in front of me collided 1 was a black car.

I have had a few readings on the website fiverr which are interesting but for the moment I am trying to stay away from readings till after xmas, ask the answer normally do special offers through wowcher around then for £6..
10-11-2016, 05:42 PM
(04-11-2016 11:25 PM)furlerhewitson Wrote:  So happy to report that Julie & Hamilton's prediction came true - naturally it means to say that Christie-Ann'a prediction has NOT. Thankfully I didn't get duped by her crappy self written reviews or her cold reading nonsense. I wish AskTheAnswer would get frauds like that off their site

Christine Ann has really upset you hasn,t she Furlerhewitson. You can tell by your dialect that she has told you something you did not want to hear. You come across as very bitter and have a personal hatred for Christine Ann. I dont think anyone can help you to be honest.
16-11-2016, 12:36 AM
(06-11-2016 11:18 AM)jaks111 Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 10:22 PM)jaks111 Wrote:  Humphrey have you ever had 2 readings with Christine Ann I read once with her on ask the answer I thought she was brill at past and present no predictions came through though,then I read with her privately I was passed her number on but she told me the opposite I had a completely different reading so I was not to happy.

Hi Jaks111. I've only had 2 readings with Christine-Ann, on both occasions they have been fairly consistent. These readings were both on ask-the-answer, I don't have CA's private number.

I've had a couple of small predictions come true, one was about a dispute that I had been going through and the other was to do with a trip abroad that she was correct about that I shall be taking at the end of the year.

I do hope there's no note sharing as you have had an entirely different reading from her private number to that from the site. Was the second reading completely different to the first one on everything?

Yes the reading was totally different to the first one regards relationships Christine Ann said the opposite more or less, I had had previous readings on ask the answer so that does make me wonder do they share information, either way at the moment nothing has happened only 1 slight thing but that could of been a coincidence where she said there would be a car bump a black car, I don't own a black car but just after that 2 cars in front of me collided 1 was a black car.

I have had a few readings on the website fiverr which are interesting but for the moment I am trying to stay away from readings till after xmas, ask the answer normally do special offers through wowcher around then for £6..

Yes, Ask The Answer occasionally do have special offers with "wowchers" that are good. It does sometimes make you wonder if they have notes on their system that the readers refer to? However, quite weired regarding the black car, that certainly can't have been prophesied through notes!
18-11-2016, 12:57 PM
(16-11-2016 12:36 AM)Humphrey Pumphrey Wrote:  

Yes, Ask The Answer occasionally do have special offers with "wowchers" that are good. It does sometimes make you wonder if they have notes on their system that the readers refer to? However, quite weired regarding the black car, that certainly can't have been prophesied through notes!

@Jaks111 - Your mailbox is full. Need to delete some pms..Big Grin
18-11-2016, 06:15 PM
(18-11-2016 12:57 PM)Shanti Wrote:  
(16-11-2016 12:36 AM)Humphrey Pumphrey Wrote:  

@Jaks111 - Your mailbox is full. Need to delete some pms..Big Grin

Hi all done
Mailbox sorted.
Thank you
21-11-2016, 06:04 PM
(08-10-2016 01:15 PM)Humphrey Pumphrey Wrote:  Maria was a total dissapointment. She has a lot of reviews but found her reading vapid and resembled a sugary fairy tale from a book. Nice lady but more of an agony aunt. No psychic ability that I could see.

I had a reading with Maria 2 years ago due to her ratings. Lovely reading if you choose to believe all the Mills & Boon sh*t she predicted. Unfortunately I did at the time, I was vulnerable.

Unfortunately, he didn't propose to me in Venice with a surprize break in September 2014. to secure our engagement like Maria promised. What he did do was to collect his clothes and car keys from my place at the end of that year.

He got engaged to somebody else and is now happily married so I guess I had to rebuild my life.

Thanks Maria along with all the other readers for bringing me false hope and those few uplifted moments. Awful reader.. amazing how she has all those testimonials.
23-11-2016, 01:25 PM
Im so sorry to hear about this.

Well, if it's any consolation, the worst readers will now jump out of the bushes and tell you that your ex is probably in a non-committed marriage and he still thinks of you, even with 5 new kids. And that your bond is "karmic" or "spiritual".

(21-11-2016 06:04 PM)maya Wrote:  
(08-10-2016 01:15 PM)Humphrey Pumphrey Wrote:  Maria was a total dissapointment. She has a lot of reviews but found her reading vapid and resembled a sugary fairy tale from a book. Nice lady but more of an agony aunt. No psychic ability that I could see.

I had a reading with Maria 2 years ago due to her ratings. Lovely reading if you choose to believe all the Mills & Boon sh*t she predicted. Unfortunately I did at the time, I was vulnerable.

Unfortunately, he didn't propose to me in Venice with a surprize break in September 2014. to secure our engagement like Maria promised. What he did do was to collect his clothes and car keys from my place at the end of that year.

He got engaged to somebody else and is now happily married so I guess I had to rebuild my life.

Thanks Maria along with all the other readers for bringing me false hope and those few uplifted moments. Awful reader.. amazing how she has all those testimonials.
24-11-2016, 09:00 AM
Ask The Answer is one of the main companies I use along with Psychic Sofa. I had a reading only a couple of weeks ago with Maria. I picked her. Because I cant seem to get Hamilton.

Can only say I was one extremely disappointed lady. I do agree with both Humphrey and Maya - beautiful reading fantastic reading of all wonderful things to come, yet even I could see the things she predicted were bullsht. According to Maria I have an engagement this December from a guy that's not even got in contact with me. It is a guy I met earlier in the year who lives abroad but unfortunately the communication has broken down. So to say an engagement is going to take place at Christmas is complete rubbish. He's not even in the UK at that time TTBOMK.

If by some miricle I get an engagement off this guy I'll let you all know lol.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ASK THE ANSWER IN 2018 Anonymous1234 15 983 19-09-2018 01:16 PM
Last Post: fbarraza28
  Hamilton ask the answer jaks111 115 12,246 13-09-2018 02:45 PM
Last Post: J_Nessa
  Ask the answer manda or christine-ann who manifests accurately jaks111 19 3,041 22-03-2018 04:06 AM
Last Post: Sassy1
  Griffin - Ask the Answer Sassy1 26 1,559 18-02-2018 06:00 PM
Last Post: Purple1
Star Ask The Answer Readers Libra Loxie 62 6,005 15-02-2018 04:19 PM
Last Post: curiouscat
  Yvette ask the answer Purple shimmer 51 10,067 28-01-2018 05:30 PM
Last Post: _ps_user_
  Gary W ask the answer jaks 3 427 23-01-2018 10:50 PM
Last Post: Sassy1
  Ask the answer psychics! TB love 39 3,773 29-12-2017 11:09 AM
Last Post: Rosie
  Sharon from ask the answer Macleod 22 2,348 01-09-2017 02:51 PM
Last Post: Rodrigo
  I had a reading with christine ann ask the answer jaks111 9 2,139 03-12-2016 07:55 PM
Last Post: samjade