Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Does anyone know where pearl 4747 psychic sofa reader has gone ?
28-09-2016, 01:48 PM
Does anyone know where pearl 4747 psychic sofa reader has gone ?
I have not seen pearl for months on the site psychic sofa does anyone know where else she may be giving readings please any information would be great
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2016, 02:06 PM
RE: Does anyone know where pearl 4747 psychic sofa reader has gone ?
I saw her log on recently so I don't think she's stopped working for PS , maybe she's just taking a break or it's like her second job so she's not always on
28-09-2016, 02:13 PM
Pearl use to log on daily but she's barely ever online I was thinking she may be working for another site . If anyone has had a reading with her else where please let me know . Loved that lady wish she would log on like she use too
29-09-2016, 03:03 PM
Hi Raat - it may be the wrong thread but I entirely agree with your view on the two readers. Pearl in particular is amazing - her remote viewing ability is astounding! I spoke to Pearl about a sum of money that my mother had 'lost' only for Pearl to advice that the money was not lost and in actual sense had been misplaced. She went on to describe my mother's bedroom(my mother lives in America), right into her messy wardrobe and to where she had kept the money between folded bed sheets. AMAZING! Back in 2014, she predicated that I would unexpectedly get engaged but the wedding wont happen...Ha ha! Didn't believe a word, then came March same year when I met a man - who wouldn't just leave me alone. Two months after meeting him - he came to see me from America - equipped with an engagement ring. He proposed to me but I accepted his proposal out of sympathy rather love. I cancelled the wedding two weeks to the day.

As for Sapphire - She's normally my first point of call when I meet a new man. If she tells you that a man wouldn't give you what you want - please listen because it will turn out to be just that! I can attest on this from my many experiences.

I am also suspecting that Pearl is reading on a different site - please let me know in case you locate her. I love her!
29-09-2016, 06:26 PM
Hi tamsy , I so wish pearl would start logging on again like she use too . Her predications and timing where spot on no psychic can read how she can she is a credit to psychic sofa. I am going to carry on looking for her if anyone spots pearl elsewhere on any other site please let us know . Sapphire is good too she says it the way it is and her timings are accurate too but pearl was my rock my friend and there whenever I needed her she was always calm happy and positive miss her so much
29-09-2016, 08:44 PM
I used to work on Psychic Sofa and Pearls one of the original psychic readers who's worked on there for years. As far as I'm aware Pearl has only worked on Psychic Sofa. She probably only works on there now every so often. I've never seen Pearl work on any of the popular psychic websites and I know them all. Your best option is to call the Psychic Sofa office and ask when Pearl is going to log on. They will contact Pearl and give you a time when she'll be on.
She may be doing private readings at home or possibly may have her own website, although I have not come across one. Sapphire is an excellent confident reader who's often on. I have an awful lot of admiration for her, she's a very hard working psychic.
29-09-2016, 09:41 PM
Hi Mitzi I have called psychic sofa but pearl does not want to be contacted anymore regarding times or days she will be logging on so they can't call her . Pearl has been coming online less and less since last year which is so strange because she would log on everyday in past but my main reason I ask about pearl is because on the 10/7/16 I had my last reading with pearl I asked her pearl are you back now she said yes and that she would log on daily I then asked pearl are you sure She assured me and said yes but after that date she's only logged on a few times so I don't understand why this is she loved her job she knew who her regulars where and she knew we all loved her and her presence was enough to keep us all going she is a healer and she really knows how to heal folk but pearl not being online makes me feel lost empty pearl if you are reading this or someone mentions this post to you please come online more we are all missing you ..(.grahem ) I so wish I could connect to him
Again
29-09-2016, 09:57 PM
I would agree that Pearl is great. Im guessing Mitzi is right, that she is probably doing private readings. There does not seem to be many of the old readers that log on to ps anymore. Any time I look its always new faces. Tried a couple of new readers previously, and was really not impressed at all.
Pearl used to log on on Sundays, but not seen her on for ages. Even then, I could never get through to her
30-09-2016, 02:22 AM
Pearl was one of PS's gem readers. A very talented lady who is so easy to talk to. About 80% of what she predicted has happened for me. I know quite a few readers, some on Ps, so I can make enquirers and find out if any of them know what Pearls doing these days. I agree with Mitzi, she's not on any of the major psychic sites that I'm sure of, I would have recognised her.

Maybe she wanted a break from readings? I notice that earlier on this year she was often available. That never used to be the case a few years ago. PS have lately gone recruitment crazy, every time I look on there I find a host of new faces. The new wave of readers I've tried have been very inexperienced, some seen like novices.

Sapphire is a brilliant reader, once she gave me the timing to the actual day when I received some important correspondence.
04-10-2016, 01:40 PM
Hi guys - Just thought I'd say that Pearl's predication from a reading in 2014 regarding work has happened this week. Two years later.

Thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sabrina knight /psychic sofa Rachel212 7 338 15-10-2017 04:46 PM
Last Post: Mr R Sole
  JJ from psychic sofa Sueq49 41 2,487 15-10-2017 03:30 AM
Last Post: Rachel212
  Rudi - Psychic Sofa Rosie 2 118 14-10-2017 08:39 PM
Last Post: Rosie
  Amethyst from Psychic Sofa clara 61 16,084 14-10-2017 08:49 AM
Last Post: Rosie
Exclamation Louisa Psychic sofa sinead555 0 177 15-09-2017 05:41 PM
Last Post: sinead555
  Kathleen psychic sofa richard' kimmie psychic yoday Sueq49 16 1,276 10-09-2017 08:41 PM
Last Post: Sassy1
  Star clair psychic sofa Rachel212 1 620 10-09-2017 11:26 AM
Last Post: Givenuphope
  Simone psychic sofa Rachel212 7 726 22-08-2017 07:32 PM
Last Post: Carr987
  Willow s /psychic sofa Rachel212 1 263 14-08-2017 08:47 PM
Last Post: janaan
Smile The Best of Psychic Sofa.. Any Nominees?? Dream Catcher 730 136,628 10-08-2017 10:42 AM
Last Post: janaan