Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do readers always assume we have love problems?
26-10-2016, 01:34 PM
Why do readers always assume we have love problems?
Thought I'd start this topic as it sometimes p-ss me off when I get through to a reader and they are under the assumption I have a love problem, waiting to hear from a lady! Very seldom (but for a few namely Julie ata, Hamilton, Fran Proctor Gibb & some more etc) pick up that I am actually in a happy relationship. Readers Melanie, Camilla, Asha, Marina, Shari and more have read me the tried and tested introduction lines that I'm missing a lady and waiting for contactUndecided Also work is another assumption. I work for myself, if I ask for a career reading I'm asked usually "What do I do for a living?" They are supposed to be psychic so why are they asking me? I never tell them, then I usually get the line that I'm in a job I dislike and other work colleagues are giving me stickSmile

I had a reading with Charles for the first time yesterday morning as I caught him on ps which is unusual. He honed in straight away that I was in a happy relationship & worked for myself. Very interesting read, worth a call. Obviously as I am a man I guess guys connect better with me than the majority of female readers.

Has anyone else had the same problem as me when you are not looking for a love reading and you are given the famous love statements? Usually male readers I find are much better except for the chosen few women who are good.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2016, 02:50 PM (This post was last modified: 26-10-2016 02:52 PM by Rodrigo.)
RE: Why do readers always assume we have love problems?
Most of the readers on PS are card readers. Hardly any of them but for a few have any experience in Remote Viewing which is why they can't connect with your situation. Some male readers are not that great although have to admit the new guy David seems to be good- one of the few newbies that is good as most of the new ones are ce*p. Time will tell if his predictions happen.

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]
26-10-2016, 03:53 PM
Cos they re not psychic and guessing
26-10-2016, 05:06 PM
I can relate to the work question as I work for myself, I find readers tend to get my occupation wrong when I ask about work. I've been told that I'm having problems with fellow workers and a boss too, whereas I am my own boss. I have a few love issues around me so I would be able to relate to any of the statements they give on the subject. Fran Proctor Gibb is Aivery on Psychic Sofa. I agree that she is very good, doesn't waffle and love the way she reads. She only comes on occasionally on Psychic Sofa.
26-10-2016, 10:59 PM
(26-10-2016 02:50 PM)Rodrigo Wrote:  Most of the readers on PS are card readers. Hardly any of them but for a few have any experience in Remote Viewing which is why they can't connect with your situation. Some male readers are not that great although have to admit the new guy David seems to be good- one of the few newbies that is good as most of the new ones are ce*p. Time will tell if his predictions happen.

There are a few readers who remote view on psy sofa one of them is starrs,Aivery. Charles, John Healey from tv psychic today.I'm not interested in Angel Card readers because I find they bore me.
27-10-2016, 01:05 AM
I actually contacted Charles for a private reading but he never go back to me.......
27-10-2016, 08:34 AM
He must be very busy if he is so good.A friend of mine had a reading with him on P S and thought he was excellent.
27-10-2016, 10:16 AM
(26-10-2016 10:59 PM)Daredevil Dave Wrote:  
(26-10-2016 02:50 PM)Rodrigo Wrote:  Most of the readers on PS are card readers. Hardly any of them but for a few have any experience in Remote Viewing which is why they can't connect with your situation. Some male readers are not that great although have to admit the new guy David seems to be good- one of the few newbies that is good as most of the new ones are ce*p. Time will tell if his predictions happen.

There are a few readers who remote view on psy sofa one of them is starrs,Aivery. Charles, John Healey from tv psychic today.I'm not interested in Angel Card readers because I find they bore me.

Im not interested in Angel Card readings - tend to find they are a women's thing. If I see a profile of an angel with wings I'm completely put off by them. Sorry ladies - don't take offenceBig Grin

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]
27-10-2016, 10:22 AM
(27-10-2016 08:34 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  He must be very busy if he is so good.A friend of mine had a reading with him on P S and thought he was excellent.

Charles has been on a few times recently. He was on last Sunday morning - tried to get hold of him - kept an eye on the timer - jumped in as soon as he was free but had no luck, he was snapped up on a call asoonas he became available.

27-10-2016, 07:35 PM
(27-10-2016 10:22 AM)Rodrigo Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 08:34 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  He must be very busy if he is so good.A friend of mine had a reading with him on P S and thought he was excellent.

Charles has been on a few times recently. He was on last Sunday morning - tried to get hold of him - kept an eye on the timer - jumped in as soon as he was free but had no luck, he was snapped up on a call asoonas he became available.

He is really good, well worth a call. Immediate connection and didn't need to ask questions. Direct, no nonsense, he got through so much in 20 minutes. Excellent validations.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Lisa at Love Dove Naomil Leatham 31 4,682 25-11-2015 12:16 AM
Last Post: Deadly Nightshade
  Love yourself Yes/no 14 1,714 15-04-2015 06:14 PM
Last Post: Yes/no
  Can I ever find love? Indigo11 4 1,683 20-02-2013 05:48 PM
Last Post: Indigo11
  has anyone ever had a love reading that came true qaz 19 6,263 03-11-2012 01:14 AM
Last Post: GemGirl