Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Jude
16-11-2016, 08:40 PM
Jude
Hi All

Has anyone read with this lady?
I'm looking for some feedback on her. She was really nice and seemed very down to earth, she told me positive things but didnt give me fairytales. Her reviews on the sofa seem good too and she is very experienced. Any predictions come through for anyone from her?
Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: Jude
Jude is fantastic. She picked up on the situation well and gave advice and guidance. She helps you when you're in a tizz about a situation and gives reassurance
20-11-2017, 07:25 PM
Can I ask, PurpleShimmer, if your predictions materialised with Jude or anything she said came to light?
20-11-2017, 10:41 PM
I found Jude validated pretty well and gave it like it is. She certainly didn’t sugarcoat or tell me what I want to hear.
Time will tell with regards to predictions.
20-11-2017, 10:46 PM
(20-11-2017 10:41 PM)RachH81 Wrote:  I found Jude validated pretty well and gave it like it is. She certainly didn’t sugarcoat or tell me what I want to hear.
Time will tell with regards to predictions.

Thanks a lot for your feedback. I thought she was fantastic, best of luck Smile
20-11-2017, 11:04 PM
Have your predictions come in psuser?
20-11-2017, 11:49 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2017 11:53 PM by ps_user_.)
(20-11-2017 11:04 PM)RachH81 Wrote:  Have your predictions come in psuser?

She said that we will have contact, but I'll have highs and lows next month with getting messages from him. She said that the New Year is when things will start to get better and in February, we'll be a proper item again.. But I take no notice of timescales in this case, as the situation is really unreliable with his issues. Jude has also been a nurse, so she could understand the situation and give guidance, but she did seem an honest woman who doesn't beat around the bush as well as a lovely lady. I must be honest, I wasn't that keen on her profile picture and they say to go with who you connect, but I thought I'd give her a try as some people I've judged on their pictures (bad, I know) and they were the opposite.. Also, she's quite busy -
I was pleasantly surprised with Jude
21-11-2017, 09:00 AM
jude was good for me too.yes i agree that there was not any suger coated fairy tales 4rm her.that what i like .her predictions will start properly 4rm this jan2018 but she told me that things are very bad and going worst behind the close doors(related to my man,s current situation around his current partner)she picked divorce starightaway between them quite soon.time will tell.i,ll update here as she said that very soon i,ll know the whole truth and will see through my own eyes.and he will also open up with me again in few weeks.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
21-11-2017, 09:04 AM
(21-11-2017 09:00 AM)janaan Wrote:  jude was good for me too.yes i agree that there was not any suger coated fairy tales 4rm her.that what i like .her predictions will start properly 4rm this jan2018 but she told me that things are very bad and going worst behind the close doors(related to my man,s current situation around his current partner)she picked divorce starightaway between them quite soon.time will tell.i,ll update here as she said that very soon i,ll know the whole truth and will see through my own eyes.and he will also open up with me again in few weeks.

I'd like to see some predictions hoping to happen.. There's been too many posts on here about predictions not happening, let's hope for some positivity leading into 2018. I hope things work in your favour. No wonder Jude is very busy
21-11-2017, 10:21 AM
(21-11-2017 09:04 AM)ps_user_ Wrote:  
(21-11-2017 09:00 AM)janaan Wrote:  jude was good for me too.yes i agree that there was not any suger coated fairy tales 4rm her.that what i like .her predictions will start properly 4rm this jan2018 but she told me that things are very bad and going worst behind the close doors(related to my man,s current situation around his current partner)she picked divorce starightaway between them quite soon.time will tell.i,ll update here as she said that very soon i,ll know the whole truth and will see through my own eyes.and he will also open up with me again in few weeks.

I'd like to see some predictions hoping to happen.. There's been too many posts on here about predictions not happening, let's hope for some positivity leading into 2018. I hope things work in your favour. No wonder Jude is very busy
thnx.will update time after time about it.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart