Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sarah
22-11-2016, 01:51 PM
Sarah
Sarah from kooma. I had a reading from this lady monday 21st ofNovember. I had a specific question i asked and wanted a yes or no answer to it. The question was " will my son attend his medical appointment tomorrow" she said no he wont. My son attended his medical appointment today. This lady is supposed to be one of the best on kooma!!! she got it so wrong.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2016, 06:39 PM
RE: Sarah
Sarah was completely on point for me. I feel she really tunes in to spirit really well...! Got almost everything right for me, from the kind of person my Dad was to the kind of person I am. Waited to see if there was any truth to her prediction that I would bump into an old girlfriend of mine outside of the UK. Apparently, I did!

I would definitely recommend Sarah.
03-12-2016, 09:01 PM
(01-12-2016 06:39 PM)BlueSky469 Wrote:  Sarah was completely on point for me. I feel she really tunes in to spirit really well...! Got almost everything right for me, from the kind of person my Dad was to the kind of person I am. Waited to see if there was any truth to her prediction that I would bump into an old girlfriend of mine outside of the UK. Apparently, I did!

I would definitely recommend Sarah.

Sarah has no psychic abilities whatsoever..
04-12-2016, 02:35 AM
I had a reading off Sarah in my days when I was obsessive. It's a few years back but can say now she didn't get one prediction right in fact she cold read all the way through.looking back some of her statements.were very corny but in my niavity I couldn't then see it.
04-12-2016, 04:36 AM
Bluesky 489 seems to have an AWFUL lot of positive readings.