Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sky Silverstone & Lesley Eddy
01-01-2011, 02:19 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2011 02:22 PM by PeeWee84.)
Sky Silverstone & Lesley Eddy
Two former Psychic & Soul TV readers both now on Kooma

Sky is now Sophia and Lesley is now Sally Ann.

Why do these people not use the same names ?

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." (Jimi Hendrix)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2011, 07:06 PM
RE: Sky Silverstone & Lesley Eddy
(01-01-2011 02:19 PM)PeeWee84 Wrote:  Two former Psychic & Soul TV readers both now on Kooma

Thanks for this info! Sky is one of my favourites, and now that she is back on Kooma I can now have cheaper readings.....

I've noticed that the readers are with several companies and they do change their names. It can be quite confusing when you looking for a pariticular reader and think its them until you do not recognise the voice...

But, thanks again for this info.

B x
13-01-2011, 05:08 PM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2011 08:40 PM by Kool Kat.)
I've worked in the past on Kooma myself, and you can NOT use a name that is ALREADY being used, you have to use another. I WAS ASKED TO PICK ANOTHER and thats fine! And whats wrong with PRIVACY! People need to to check their own negative intentions. If you're a good psychic WELL THEN YOUR A GOOD PSYCHIC DONT MATTER IF YOUve called yourself PEEWEE TOM DICK OR HARRY! Both Sky and Leslie are fabulous. I dont know if Sky is on Kooma, she's fantastic on THE CIRCLE. Sky Silverstone is a wonderful pure soul and on The Circle website and a few other sites, an excellent Psychic! Me and my sister are addicted. She genuinely comes from a place of love, Never says anything negative about others and Im shocked at how nasty people can be towards good psychics. Is it jealousy! I don't know about Kooma.. there's another shes on, can't remember the name.
LESLIE IS ALSO EXCELLENT ..SO WHAT IF SHES USED ANOTHER NAME, PEOPLE WANT PRIVACY, ITS NOT AGAINST THE LAW! LOVE AND LIGHTX

(01-01-2011 02:19 PM)PeeWee84 Wrote:  Two former Psychic & Soul TV readers both now on Kooma

13-01-2011, 09:27 PM
(13-01-2011 05:08 PM)Kool Kat Wrote:  I've worked in the past on Kooma myself, and you can NOT use a name that is ALREADY being used, you have to use another. I WAS ASKED TO PICK ANOTHER and thats fine! And whats wrong with PRIVACY! People need to to check their own negative intentions. If you're a good psychic WELL THEN YOUR A GOOD PSYCHIC DONT MATTER IF YOUve called yourself PEEWEE TOM DICK OR HARRY! Both Sky and Leslie are fabulous. I dont know if Sky is on Kooma, she's fantastic on THE CIRCLE. Sky Silverstone is a wonderful pure soul and on The Circle website and a few other sites, an excellent Psychic! Me and my sister are addicted. She genuinely comes from a place of love, Never says anything negative about others and Im shocked at how nasty people can be towards good psychics. Is it jealousy! I don't know about Kooma.. there's another shes on, can't remember the name.
LESLIE IS ALSO EXCELLENT ..SO WHAT IF SHES USED ANOTHER NAME, PEOPLE WANT PRIVACY, ITS NOT AGAINST THE LAW! LOVE AND LIGHTX

Hi Kool Kat,

I don't think PeeWee was being negative, they were just letting interested parties know where they can find Sky and Leslie and what names they are currently using. If you don't have insider knowledge then it can be a bit confusing when you find a reader you have currently spoken to under a different name

Psychic & Soul has gone through a few changes and readers that were once on the channel, have vanished.

PeeWee thanks for the info xx
13-01-2011, 10:08 PM
So sorry, no offence meant whatsoever Heart

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." (Jimi Hendrix)
14-01-2011, 12:30 AM
(13-01-2011 05:08 PM)Kool Kat Wrote:  I've worked in the past on Kooma myself, and you can NOT use a name that is ALREADY being used, you have to use another. I WAS ASKED TO PICK ANOTHER and thats fine! And whats wrong with PRIVACY! People need to to check their own negative intentions. If you're a good psychic WELL THEN YOUR A GOOD PSYCHIC DONT MATTER IF YOUve called yourself PEEWEE TOM DICK OR HARRY! Both Sky and Leslie are fabulous. I dont know if Sky is on Kooma, she's fantastic on THE CIRCLE. Sky Silverstone is a wonderful pure soul and on The Circle website and a few other sites, an excellent Psychic! Me and my sister are addicted. She genuinely comes from a place of love, Never says anything negative about others and Im shocked at how nasty people can be towards good psychics. Is it jealousy! I don't know about Kooma.. there's another shes on, can't remember the name.

Hi Kool Kat,

Sky is on Kooma, I had a reading with her a couple of days ago. She is a wonderful soul and I really rate her. She is straight to the point and doesn't fluff things up, and your right she is never negative about things.

Glad to hear you like her too.

Welcome to this site by the way. Smile
15-01-2011, 05:43 PM
Rainbow RE: Sky Silverstone & Lesley Eddy
(13-01-2011 10:08 PM)PeeWee84 Wrote:  So sorry, no offence meant whatsoever Heart

Blessings to you and all for 2011 Heart
12-02-2011, 11:45 PM

Hey Kool Cat, U are not being very cool. Chill out. Sky and Lesley should send you some healing.....
27-01-2013, 03:58 PM

you should read the Purple Mist sections - the same issue has been going on here too. Negative people tying to run down great psychics !
12-03-2013, 01:45 PM
Sky is lovely