Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Tess 4519
28-11-2016, 09:41 AM
Tess 4519
A down to earth reader whose experience and personality is a plus compared to other readers who may sugar coat and tell you what you want to hear. You also feel you could get on with her as a friend-
Having had quite a few work-related readings over the last 12 months I have to congratulate Tess on being the ONLY reader to correctly predict that the person coming in to provide important help would be a guy with the initial D for David. What impressed me the most was that Tess told me this weeks ago in such a natural laid-back way - whereas other readers put all their emphasise on the free-will and connection and still got it wrong! I look forward to what Tess has predicted for the New Year because what she has seen is practically in front of my very eyes-
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2016, 10:25 AM
RE: Tess 4519
I have to agree with you there Tess is a lovely reader.She is so open and friendlyIt is like talking to a friend.I always look out for her now when I want a reading.
02-12-2016, 09:55 PM
I had a brief reading with Tess yesterday. I found her to be really lovely to talk to and one of the first things she said was that she'd keep it as brief as I'd like as I was calling on the 0905 number.
I found she was good at validating and picked up on many things surrounding the reading.
I will update on predictions.
03-12-2016, 08:35 AM
I had a reading with Tess a few months ago and some v small predictions have come to pass. I had a break-up at the time and she told me he would message me, although I doubted this, and that he is a v stubborn man and we would break-up again in the next 2 months. She was right. Has said we would get back together again in the future, waiting for that to come through.
07-12-2016, 11:26 PM
Tess was good in picking things around me and also she was very kind and friendly.her main prediction is not that far(3rd week of this december)im hoping aswell that her predictions come to manifest.she said that starting 4rm jan 2017 my dreams will start fully comes true.and me and my man will be togather properly in a happy healthy relationship in next year,i,ll update about it.and hoping that to come through.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
07-12-2016, 11:43 PM
She is a lovely lady and always remembers me.. Ihave a good feeling about her predictions.Will update if they manifest
08-12-2016, 07:45 PM
I rang her twice, the 2 times were completely different on the same situation. first time she said It would turn out positive, second time she said it wasn't going to last beyond a few months. that was it. no explanation. so we will update in a few months time as I had different predictions from other readers
08-12-2016, 08:44 PM
One thing that I have realised over the years is that a reading really and truly is only relevant in the moment it is given especially if it involves another decision maker.
I know people complain about free will but this is 100% true.
Every single.person has free will and the ability to change their minds. Absolutely nothing in life is set in stone and a reading that involves anyone else could change on a day to day basis if the other person is unsure of something.
08-12-2016, 09:44 PM
(08-12-2016 07:45 PM)pikachunori_88 Wrote:  I rang her twice, the 2 times were completely different on the same situation. first time she said It would turn out positive, second time she said it wasn't going to last beyond a few months. that was it. no explanation. so we will update in a few months time as I had different predictions from other readers

When you ask the psychic the same quesrion twice in a row the second outcome I have often found is a weakened meaning. Too much emphasis is put on predictions on a yes/no basis. Second time round she probably picked up a different energy.

We should be prepared that yes/no questions are not always in black and white.
09-12-2016, 12:05 AM
(08-12-2016 08:44 PM)RachH81 Wrote:  One thing that I have realised over the years is that a reading really and truly is only relevant in the moment it is given especially if it involves another decision maker.
I know people complain about free will but this is 100% true.
Every single.person has free will and the ability to change their minds. Absolutely nothing in life is set in stone and a reading that involves anyone else could change on a day to day basis if the other person is unsure of something.

I agree with this