Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Christopher Robinson
01-01-2011, 02:51 PM
Christopher Robinson
Former Psychic & Soul reader Chris is now reading via Telephone on The Circle

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." (Jimi Hendrix)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2011, 08:11 PM
RE: Christopher Robinson
Heart
(01-01-2011 02:51 PM)PeeWee84 Wrote:  Former Psychic & Soul reader Chris is now reading via Telephone on The Circle

Christ Robinson is absolutely amazing, i can recommend having a reading from him,he is not to be missed.I found chris a great comfort when asking questions on where my former partner of many years was buried Reassurance from chris out my mind at ease for the first time in many years.
I did not go to visit because of distance but his kind words and abilities laid to rest a lot of pain. debbie fisher psychic and soul ch 885Smile
15-01-2011, 08:23 PM (This post was last modified: 15-01-2011 08:23 PM by PeeWee84.)
Chris appears to be also now on Kooma as well.
Called Dreamer here Smile

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." (Jimi Hendrix)
15-01-2011, 10:19 PM
(15-01-2011 08:23 PM)PeeWee84 Wrote:  Chris appears to be also now on Kooma as well.
Called Dreamer here Smile

Yes I've just seen him, how interesting. I though he would have been in the USA by now as he had said that he had a new project to pursue. Do you know anythin about it?

Good luck to him anyway.
16-01-2011, 01:13 PM
(02-01-2011 08:11 PM)debbie fisher Wrote:  Heart
(01-01-2011 02:51 PM)PeeWee84 Wrote:  Former Psychic & Soul reader Chris is now reading via Telephone on The Circle

Christ Robinson is absolutely amazing, i can recommend having a reading from him,he is not to be missed.I found chris a great comfort when asking questions on where my former partner of many years was buried Reassurance from chris out my mind at ease for the first time in many years.
I did not go to visit because of distance but his kind words and abilities laid to rest a lot of pain. debbie fisher psychic and soul ch 885Smile

Hi Debbie,

If you dont mind me asking, you are still on the channel, but after the revamp of 885 - why are a lot of the firm favourites no longer with the channel?

Did the re-vamp just provide the perfect opportunity for those that wanted to do something else, the momentum to head off?

Its just clear from some of the posts, where some of the old readers are being found on other sites - that they should still be on TV in some capacity.

Thanks xx
16-01-2011, 09:42 PM
(16-01-2011 01:13 PM)Eridanus Wrote:  

Hi Debbie,

If you dont mind me asking, you are still on the channel, but after the revamp of 885 - why are a lot of the firm favourites no longer with the channel?

Did the re-vamp just provide the perfect opportunity for those that wanted to do something else, the momentum to head off?

Its just clear from some of the posts, where some of the old readers are being found on other sites - that they should still be on TV in some capacity.

Thanks xx
20-01-2011, 10:28 AM
(16-01-2011 09:42 PM)debbie fisher Wrote:  
(16-01-2011 01:13 PM)Eridanus Wrote:  

Hi Debbie,

Thanks xx

Hi Debbie,

It looks like you tried to answer, but the gremlins got to your response. xx
19-04-2011, 06:23 PM
I am under a contract to a major US studio. I am not allowed to say what they are planning to do, and as with everything Hollywood it may never happen. My agreement runs to end September and I may be able to say then if its off and not going to happen. If it is still on then I cannot say anything.

I am back on SKY 885... Kooma is very busy and I log in there most days for a few hours. Circle is very slow but I still try to book a few hours a week. Most of my time is on the evening shows on Psychic First.

Some people from the Psychic and Soul Team will never be coming back. So may decide to come back. Things have changed and the cost of petrol for those living far away has frightened some off.
05-08-2011, 05:17 PM
Who is Debbie Fisher ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Christopher Robinson MaryMac 5 2,721 24-12-2012 08:35 AM
Last Post: jaydonc
  Loved working with Christopher Robinson Wayne Isaacs 13 4,964 20-11-2011 11:22 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher