Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any feedback for the year?
22-12-2016, 12:53 PM
Any feedback for the year?
Hi everyone. Now the year is coming to an end any boobie prizes for your worst reader? on any company? Who's the worst reader who stands out for 2016?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2016, 01:47 PM
RE: Any feedback for the year?
(22-12-2016 12:53 PM)pillarbox Wrote:  Hi everyone. Now the year is coming to an end any boobie prizes for your worst reader? on any company? Who's the worst reader who stands out for 2016?
I am going to be honest with you here, nothing just nothing has come through or even changed the way they all said then when I have spoken or texted them they have more or less blamed me, one even said as it was what I was thinking and that I wished it was going to happen it never happened as they read my mind, yes many are fab at past and present but for me all rubbish for my future.

Many have said I was supposed to move this year then one has said by spring next year so still have to wait, but as regards readers on psychic sofa and ask the answer and I have read with quite a few.
Hamilton
Jackie
Scarlett
Julie
Andrea
Faith ( sue )
Pink pearl
Christine
And maybe a couple of others who I have forgotten, no nothing in what they all said regards my ex coming back meeting a new man moving house, what a waste of money, and yes I did consider reading again with a couple of others, but if they never got it right the first time what chance have I for the 2nd,just more money wasted.

I have had about 6 readings on fiverr even them nothing has happened as yet then when we ask they say there is no time in spirit world so why give us a certain month or by Christmas, I feel they read our mind and give us a fairytale ending, so for the moment I am holding onto my money until I read up on someone who is a accurate all rounder.
I did consider reading with yona who has good reviews but not yet it would be great to find a reader who does not state for entertainment purposes only....... Or money back guarantee but we all know that will never happen..
Money is hard to come by, maybe after xmas I may try with ask the answer they usually have special offers on through wowcher last year it was £6 per reading better than £20 or £25 per reading.

Ps reviews on here for Hamilton are great but not for me.
22-12-2016, 03:04 PM
me too.. some things did happen i believe by concidence tho and not due to their great abilities.

overall, rubbish and waste of cash
22-12-2016, 03:14 PM (This post was last modified: 22-12-2016 03:17 PM by Humphrey Pumphrey.)
These readers all assumed I was looking for love and I found possessed no psychic ability and couldn't figure out what work I do. All thought I was working for a company.

I would nominate Maria from ata
Melanie ps
AMarie ps
Asha ps

I nominate those 4 as the booby prize.

Oh and I forgot Diana from ps who asked me what I do for work.
22-12-2016, 04:35 PM
i cant nominate ny 1 as predictions still not manifested.i used many good psychics 4rm PS.there predicions were due al the way 2016.but nothing comes to manifest at all
i used (till september) of 2016
Asha
Lizzie
Mystic Dwain
Sara
Amythst
Astral
Georgina(4803)
Tess
Camille
Dominic
(few more)they all came up with 0 predictions to manifest,so no need to waste my money again on them
after i used and still using some time
Ricky
Valentine
San
Kathleen
there predictions are due to manifest before this xmas 2016(only 2 days left now)
so still hoping that atleast 1 of them will be prove them self 90% correct in prediction(caz those above 4 readers predicted same time and outcome)lets see will update about it.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
22-12-2016, 11:18 PM
I can't say I've really had many readings this year apart from my regular guy. I've had a few from Psychic Sofa when the mood has taken me.

I'm really spoilt for choice which one could be the boobie prize for 2016. Natasha from Psychic Today is a strong contender for waffling and producing names that meant nothing to me. The few readers I've used have been diobolical:

Asha had to be one of the worst, nice lady but not psychic.
Sita couldn't validate anything that was personal
Kesa - nice lady but a no go area I'm afraid.

Teela I found useless too although many rate her. She did nothing for me, her validations were nothing but pure guesswork. I've decided to stop using phone line psychics. I've never found the urge to become addicted to them, maybe I'll just have a 20 min reading now and then for fun.

None of these readers are psychic so don't waste your money.
23-12-2016, 12:12 AM
yes they are so non psychic ts ridiculous
23-12-2016, 12:14 AM
Unfortunately my big end of year prediction didn't play out and my plans are opposite now to what the readers thought would happen. I tried Clarity, Kathleen, Asha , Dominic, Teela. They all predicted the same. Clarity was especially wrong and Dominic a few came through in the year
23-12-2016, 12:16 AM
so basically all psychics were rubbish, no shame whatsoever
23-12-2016, 02:06 PM
my worst experience price in 2016 goes with Sakshi Ram 4m PS.she is the reader always tell u negative ,no positive things at all.all crap.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why The Spring Equinox Is The Start Of A New Astrological Year Mediums Now 0 224 20-03-2017 09:44 AM
Last Post: Mediums Now
  Hello everyone - positive feedback for a few readers spiritual k 9 4,564 07-10-2016 05:45 PM
Last Post: sweepie
  New Year Resolutions Kristen 18 1,670 05-01-2015 12:22 AM
Last Post: Gilly
  Happy New Year Icemaiden2 6 716 01-01-2015 05:19 AM
Last Post: Twilight
Tongue genuine psychic sofa feedback q7777 6 8,443 13-11-2014 10:37 PM
Last Post: iamacolincookfan
  Haiti's year of living dangerously tanqing369 0 696 08-01-2011 10:37 AM
Last Post: tanqing369