Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Readers timings and hope
31-12-2016, 05:06 AM
Readers timings and hope
Hi to all, in advance would like to wish you all a great new year.
For over a year I read the posts on here, sometimes it's given me hope and sometimes I have wondered why am I searching for the most accurate reader.
I am not a reader but someone that has searched for answers.
The reason I decided to join the forum today was because like many of you, I had hope on my relationship with a certain someone.

A short story on how this started met a great guy, didn't really give him a chance in the end I did, I wore my heart on my sleeve, this then gave him ego, he thought I wanted the marriage and 2 point 4 children, Hand on heart it wasn't, so what happened I could feel him backing off, we eventually finished but had a feeling he would be back, but never believed my gut feeling, so what happened, I read posts on here got through to the good ones and of course the bad ones as it got really addicitive, then some How I broke the cycle and and stop having readings the moment I stop them said to the universe I give up handing this all over to you, he came back. The very next day, it was crazy, All the psychics I spoke to ALL said he would be back, he did. Then left again, came back into the crazy circle of ringings psychics again. Again telling me he's not gone. He's coming back, however this time I am now have given up on hoping waiting wondering, I do not want to waste anymore tears and money on trying to get answers. The reason why I am sharing this, is I'm sure quite of few of you on here, are hoping your exes come back. Let it go, even just for the moment, on the other hand if you have let go and they still haven't come back, then Allow a door to open, Yes all these psychics are fantastic at validating, but him coming back then wanting to be with me no! He's ego wanting to see if I was there still. however as they say nothing is ever set in stone. Again they are all saying he's not gone, but how long does someone wait another couple of months years?? I think all I'm trying to say, is be careful don't fall into the circle of readings. Then you are waiting and hoping.
For me I have given up hope, angry with myself, don't want to listen to my intuition anymore, maybe become numb is the word. As you can see, I have written early hours of the morning, can't sleep. I hoping hopefully someone here will read this and say nope she's right a new year new start.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2016, 08:47 AM
RE: Readers timings and hope
I can support this. I don't think readings or readers are fake. I really don't. but I believe that the future is fickle. and that it's just not set in stone. And I believe this purely because some of my readings have come through but some haven't. and that's a fact of the real life I've lived. some come through and some don't. Even if I read with only one reader I know that now some of what they say will come through and some won't and I just accept that their's no reader who everything they say will come through - don't matter how "good" they are.

If it may or may not come through which is the normal uncertainty of life, then you are paying for "just living" to see what happens. So it don't matter what the reader say anymore, it doesn't give me the same type of hope because of the uncertainty and knowing that what they say may or may not come through.
31-12-2016, 01:30 PM
if the psychic is really good at predicting outcomes and not just read from current energies and speculate then the predictions should come thru.

the rest is just an excuse
31-12-2016, 01:36 PM
Hi chrys Wink

When you say the rest is a excuse what do you mean?
31-12-2016, 01:43 PM
I will happily have a reading with any reader who their predictions are guaranteed to come through. but that reader doesn't exist. look how long all of us have been searching for that reader and it doesn't exist.

the closest I think we can get is a reader who's great and validating and maybe most of her things will come through but not everything.
31-12-2016, 01:46 PM
Also I don't think most of the readers are fake not at all, most of them do have a gift and try and help the best as they can, as they genuinely want to help, and respect their gift, by not telling you what you want to hear it's up to us to listen. however a few do sugar coat, and my God I don't know why they do that, some are guess work, I end up putting the phone down, when it came to timings most of them were wrong, however when I reflect back the some who were really good, they were days apart. But also I think it's because I really let go, had enough, and he did come back. No way did I want to come on here and name and shame but, share my experience, and hopefully give a good of thought for all of you that are waiting having readings and still in hope.
31-12-2016, 01:49 PM
(31-12-2016 01:43 PM)sweepie Wrote:  I will happily have a reading with any reader who their predictions are guaranteed to come through. but that reader doesn't exist. look how long all of us have been searching for that reader and it doesn't exist.

the closest I think we can get is a reader who's great and validating and maybe most of her things will come through but not everything.

Yes you are right, for me validatations are great, it's shows there is a connnection but I don't want 20 min reading of validations, ideally like you I want predications.
31-12-2016, 01:58 PM
I had a reading recently with a woman who I read once with on psychic sofa in August. Now her prediction from before wasn't due till 2017 so I can't say it didn't come through. but when I called her few nights ago (which was my second reading with her) first thing she said was about my partners blue eyes and that he just got on a plane. literally impossible to guess. that was so accurate that it blew me away. she also mentioned that she sees me walking along the london eye. Again she has no idea I even live in London, because I don't have a london accent and what's spookingly accurate about that is I live opposite the London eye. you can see t from my bedroom window it's a 2 min walk. the fact that she got that is soooooooooooo accurate. - she's actually not popular on here so I won't mention who she is until her predictions come to pass. but that blew me away

vaidations like that it's impossibly to think readers are fake - but yes alot do sugar coat.
31-12-2016, 02:00 PM
Awww that amazing, when they get things so accurate! I would say I would have a reading, but would rather give up on the situation, and live my life and not wonder when will it happen blah blah
31-12-2016, 02:06 PM
(31-12-2016 02:00 PM)Givenuphope Wrote:  Awww that amazing, when they get things so accurate! I would say I would have a reading, but would rather give up on the situation, and live my life and not wonder when will it happen blah blah

Yeah - i to want to just live also and not be waiting on stuff. I want to create my own future. If it comes through tho I will update here , and honestly that would be the best thing that could ever happen in my life.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Truthseer - predictions and timings? Purple shimmer 222 19,001 14-10-2016 11:24 AM
Last Post: chrys