Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nostradamus predictions for 2017: Terrifying forewarnings of 16th century prophet rev
02-01-2017, 09:33 AM
Nostradamus predictions for 2017: Terrifying forewarnings of 16th century prophet rev
Nostradamus prophecies have baffled experts down the ages with their astonishing accuracy - and as n 2017 dawns we look at what the fabled sooth sayer has in store for us this year.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/7400...prophecies
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2017, 05:30 PM
RE: Nostradamus predictions for 2017
Nostradamus has always fascinated me and I think it is such a shame that he lived in a time of extreme persecution. Out of fear he had to disguise his messages and so they can be open to so many interpretations. When I was younger about 30 years ago, I'm 48 now, my dad bought me a book of his predictions. One chapter was titled fire over the Americas and showed a photo of skyscrapers and a plane. Quite chilling when viewed with hindsight.
In Hindu prophecy a new world is prophesied to appear about the same time that the Mayans predicted it to come. The infamous 2012 said to be an end and new beginning, interesting since these two ancient cultures did not have any contact. Even more interesting when you tie to Nostradamus and his end time prophecy. Destruction is necessary it would seem in order to start again. But what will be the destruction? All major ancient prophecy seem to say we have all contributing factors to indicate end times (bible included). Will the destruction be nuclear? I felt that for the time being, the election in America may have averted that course - praying hard the new President actually gets sworn in. I think there will be a lot of organised mischief on inauguration day, watch for groups of people causing trouble as one lot gets sorted another will pop up elsewhere making life difficult for those protecting the integrity of the day. There is a huge change in global consciousness but there is also a huge rise in following the dark arts. A lot of this is due to programming, ever notice how your under 5 cannot take their attention away from advertising and stares blankly at the tv screen? Ever looked at a teeny bopper video frame by frame to see messages otherwise unnoticed? How you go to dinner and no one can keep away from their phone? Are you a big FB user? Do you fill in the fun quizzes to see what your outcome is, unwittingly providing a psychological profile stored Lord knows where? If you want to change things teach your child to read and nurture a love of books. Limit online time.
I feel that 2017 will be ruled by power struggles, financial battles and plain old good v evil. Choose. If you play at being truly spiritual commit to it. Learn the joy of helping someone if you can. Antarctica will figure more and more in the news as will our sun. Cooling will occur despite the warnings of global warming, weather will become even more erratic and destructive. Stock up your cupboards and plan for powercuts. Store a little cash somewhere other than a bank. 2017 is a year for good housekeeping and preparedness and connecting with source spiritually. Make time for meditation and get mind body and soul in balance. Take an interest in alternative news sources particularly around March-April - there are some great ones on youtube. Understand that knowledge is power and that 8 or 9 sources control all news and media in the mainstream arena. If you truly want change you need to educate yourself on how to achieve it. Love brings light, make sure you love.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Terrifying moment man is knocked down and dragged by a GHOST Mediums Now 0 213 23-02-2017 09:14 PM
Last Post: Mediums Now
  GRÝLA AND THE YULE LADS: ICELAND’S TERRIFYING CHRISTMAS TRADITION drstrange 0 201 28-12-2016 07:14 PM
Last Post: drstrange
  Ghost hunter captures eerie clip of 'spirit' walking in 11th century cathedral... drstrange 0 233 18-06-2016 06:55 PM
Last Post: drstrange