Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What a show
13-01-2017, 05:34 PM
What a show
Well all I can say is this show has to just cut it's loses and call it a day. Surly there so called psychics can see it's the biggest load of crap. Same thing day after day and has all the psychics left apart from the ones that are on every day, every week. The psychics they have o the show are so boring to watch and lifeless.

Used to be a regular but now I give up wouldn't even waste my time watching unless I can't sleep as it would send you to the land of nod within minutes.

I signed up here to see if there were any other shows but not seeing anything in UK apart from Crap today! Fingers crossed someone else starts a decent psychic show on the TV

Psychic today your show stinks,
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2017, 07:41 AM
RE: What a show
I agree its time for some new ideas. I used to really love the show a few years ago but now its so boring. Perhaps it would be better becoming an online show ?
I did enjoy the Ghost show on friday but technically it kept freezing so they'll need to sprt that out
18-01-2017, 02:34 PM
Yeah online may be a better way to do things, But in all honesty I think they need to sit down and think of a new format. I was thinking when the changed things to the new 3 shows a day it would be a little better but there all the same, I see no change apart from now they talk even more rubbish than before. And the psychics well... they must be struggling as the did have some really normal nice people on there for a bit and they all left as they had enough of the same thing all the time. (I know this as I have some on social media and still get readings from them direct now) I tried to watch the ghost hunt but It was awful I have to be honest here I have seen better from else where on Facebook. The medium they have doing the hunt was ok but I just don't get it was all very dull and boring if you ask me, the techy problems and crap quiltiy just made it even worse.
18-01-2017, 08:18 PM
I liked the first ghost, but then again i do like those type of shows, but last fridyas had too many technical problems and i gave up
19-01-2017, 08:52 AM
They have put the show on You Tube for people to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mywEz-oYius
21-01-2017, 11:32 PM
Oh herd that they are only doing an evening show. As of next month no more morning and afternoon show. Well looks like they really are finding t hard. This is what happens when your show is so dull and boring.