Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Clare
17-01-2017, 10:50 PM
Clare
Has anyone got any feedback for clare 4350?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-03-2017, 12:37 AM
RE: Clare
(17-01-2017 10:50 PM)Angela66 Wrote:  Has anyone got any feedback for clare 4350?
One word - excellent
13-03-2017, 10:17 AM
I have never heard of her.Does she come on often ?
13-03-2017, 10:38 AM
is she new in PS?

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
13-03-2017, 10:50 AM
She's the only one who has made predictions that have actually happend How she said they would big predictions aswell
She dosent come on any more haven't seen her since last year
She's amazing dosent use cards she predicted things for me that happend there's no way I thought would happen.
Also told me about people around me with names when I ever question psychic ability I always remember clairs readings and there's no denying it exists ..
13-03-2017, 02:47 PM
And as if by magic, Clare has logged on to PS today.
13-03-2017, 04:07 PM
Clare the lady with the blond hair over the past few weeks has been on ps quite frequently.
I had a reading recently but can't say she blew me away. I've had better readers. I think she was having difficulty connecting with me and my current predicament. Her predictions were quite vague. For me she was quite standard.
Perhaps she connects better with others!
14-03-2017, 04:29 PM
I've seen Clare almost every day when I look on psofa - - don't think she's that elusive. I thought of trying her but changed my mind. She'll be one of those readers who's 'here today, gone tomorrow' - just like Anastasia and a few others. Where's Sasky Ram? You look at the amount of readers who have gone in just months-
14-03-2017, 05:00 PM
(14-03-2017 04:29 PM)Mr R Sole Wrote:  I've seen Clare almost every day when I look on psofa - - don't think she's that elusive. I thought of trying her but changed my mind. She'll be one of those readers who's 'here today, gone tomorrow' - just like Anastasia and a few others. Where's Sasky Ram? You look at the amount of readers who have gone in just months-
thanx if shakshi left PS,as she was awfull for many members(including me)here.Big GrinBig Grin

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
14-03-2017, 06:54 PM
(14-03-2017 05:00 PM)janaan Wrote:  
(14-03-2017 04:29 PM)Mr R Sole Wrote:  I've seen Clare almost every day when I look on psofa - - don't think she's that elusive. I thought of trying her but changed my mind. She'll be one of those readers who's 'here today, gone tomorrow' - just like Anastasia and a few others. Where's Sasky Ram? You look at the amount of readers who have gone in just months-
thanx if shakshi left PS,as she was awfull for many members(including me)here.Big GrinBig Grin

Quite agree Shasky Ram was no good. There was quite a bit of hype about her before Christmas -- just noticed she's dissapeared. A few are missing-

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychic Sofa Clare 4350 - left! ClareDentonMedium 3 617 30-05-2017 09:01 PM
Last Post: ClareDentonMedium