Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Amalise (pin 4568)
18-01-2017, 10:59 AM
Amalise (pin 4568)
Anybody got any feedback on this reader? Last year she picked up on my current situation straight away without asking leading questions. Also my grandmother came through and Amalise described her accurately. Lots of validation and Just as she predicted, work concerns all turned out well.

Waiting on a few other predictions along the line of my relationship.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2017, 06:08 PM
RE: Amalise (pin 4568)
i had a reading with this lady in nov.. she reads on asktheanswer but she is more expensive on there so its best to catch her on psychicsofa when she's on, not that frequently usualy evening for about an hour. i loved my reading with this lady. She was warm and delivered the information with compassion. Very accurate with her validations. Would definitely recommend.
22-01-2017, 07:14 PM
i tried Amalise also,she was good in few validiations.nice friendly lady.but her predictions are bit different what other readers told me.lets see what will comes out for me.as she said she cant give predictions for juss weeks time as when it will not manifest i,ll loose my faith on her.so she said over the 2-3 months(she said it can be next week,but i need to give 2-3 months time for all predictions to mnaifest 4rm her) things will b in my favour.will update here about it.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
23-01-2017, 09:36 PM
Thanks guys for the feedback. She predicted that my work concerns would turn out to my advantage which they did. Some predictions regarding my relationship are due in March so I'll have to wait and see before I can pass further comment. But she did validate my situation extremely well. When I asked her about timing she admitted that is it is very difficult to predict exact timelines just the roughest of estimates that spirit give her.
24-01-2017, 07:43 PM
I wish I knew earlier that Amilise reads on psychic sofa -- I had no clue and could have saved myself some money as I had a reading with her on ask the answer under the name of Mandy-Louise at £30 for a 20 minute read.
An unusual way of reading but somehow I felt she picked up my situation but only validating after asking a few questions.
A lovely lady to talk to - she was inspiring and helped fill me with confidence for the future. Not sure that what she picked up was what I fed her. I have some predictions pending for a couple of months to come-
25-01-2017, 09:46 PM
Sorry not for me I had to end the call far too many questions asked and complete guess work.
25-01-2017, 10:28 PM
She validated up a couple of things and then just kept asking question after question expecting me to elaborate more for her to respond further. i need to wait and see if things are going to happen as she has predicted. Nice lady but can't say that I was that impressed, may connect better with someone else
26-01-2017, 12:19 AM
(25-01-2017 10:28 PM)Red Thorns Wrote:  She validated up a couple of things and then just kept asking question after question expecting me to elaborate more for her to respond further. i need to wait and see if things are going to happen as she has predicted. Nice lady but can't say that I was that impressed, may connect better with someone else

Yeah very similar experience to me I had to elaborate too much though so I cut the call short, i didn't have any validations either. Nice lady but not for me
26-01-2017, 03:12 PM
Had a reading with Amalise last year but unfortunately wasn't uplifting.Wasted time with to much chit-chat & frustrating at times to have to ask questions again and again.She gave me a 6 month wait for my prediction to come through thats due about April.Will update if it happens.Friendly lady who likes to talk.
11-02-2017, 10:27 PM
What more can be said "brilliant" -- picked up a lot from spirit for confirmation throughout the reading - she also gave me a prediction about the matter in question and other things going to happen - hope to update in 2 months. I put the wrong pin number in by mistake but glad I did. Lovely lively lady -- made me feel positive her energy radiates-

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]