Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Goodbye Psychic Today
22-01-2017, 02:46 AM
Goodbye Psychic Today
Well it seems the rumours are true. Psychic today will be no longer. Well not all true. Psychic today will be stopping it's morning and afternoon show starting February. They will still be doing there evening show. So what will we get to watch when no live show? You got it old clips and at home psychics on cam that can't speak. Wahoo. Another update lots of the current studio psychics are unhappy at the treatment and have left finishing there psychic today jobs at the end of the month.

Well psychic today I'd say good luck but I can see the evening only show off our screens within months. You had a great great show but didn't move with the the times and left your views bored to tears.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2017, 01:08 PM
RE: Goodbye Psychic Today
doesent surprise me one bit. The show has been going down for years, its not about moving with the times its about getting decent readers. Can see the psychics that are finishing will all move over to psychic sofa lol..
22-01-2017, 06:18 PM
Have to admire the fact that its gone for over 10 years while other shows have come and gone. I think these changes could be a positive sign and see the show refreshed and catch some of the magic of the early days.
22-01-2017, 08:12 PM
Well.done to them for going so long but they really got a little lost and stuck I think. They didn't know how to keep the show moving they focused far to much on talking and selling number. Yes I know the show is one big advertising program but you can't just sell a number all day there has to be some kind of magic to keep people watching that will in turn make them clients. As far as I know the show they are keeping in psychic interactive (the evening show till 1am) I'm sorry but once you start cutting your show down and making major cut backs it's only a matter of time before we say a full good bye.
27-01-2017, 06:03 PM
(22-01-2017 02:46 AM)OneInOneout Wrote:  Well it seems the rumours are true. Psychic today will be no longer. Well not all true. Psychic today will be stopping it's morning and afternoon show starting February. They will still be doing there evening show. So what will we get to watch when no live show? You got it old clips and at home psychics on cam that can't speak. Wahoo. Another update lots of the current studio psychics are unhappy at the treatment and have left finishing there psychic today jobs at the end of the month.

Well psychic today I'd say good luck but I can see the evening only show off our screens within months. You had a great great show but didn't move with the the times and left your views bored to tears.

I don't think it's going to please PsychicSofa readers of the possibility that half of the studio psychics will be joining them! I notice some of them have made their way over now - there's Crystal on there alreadyIdea

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]
28-01-2017, 07:43 PM
maybe some of the psychic sofa readers could end up going the other way
04-02-2017, 08:57 AM
Enjoying the new format shows its lovely to see the Psychics in there homes Smile
04-02-2017, 11:57 AM
Oh I love watching someone chatting on the phone in very poor quality. But I'm sure some people find it exciting just not for me.
27-03-2017, 04:06 PM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2017 04:07 PM by That Spooky Feeling.)
(04-02-2017 08:57 AM)psychicdoglover Wrote:  Enjoying the new format shows its lovely to see the Psychics in there homes Smile

Really?

I hadn't watched PT for a while, but tuned in a day or so ago and saw someone on a bad webcam attempting to 'present' a TV programme!

It just didn't work as their voice was so out of synch with the picture. If I had stumbled across it for the first time, I'm not sure I would know what I was meant to be watching.

Then in the evening it was business as usual with the terrible Ophelia Dennis doing her usual "hello viewers!" routine.

It is a bit better at the moment having just seen Ashley Summers managing to hold things together, but when he got a call he handed over to some other guy called Trevor and it just didn't come over as a serious broadcast.

It could turn out to be a good thing eventually as the presenters, with only a few exceptions, were rubbish!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  psychic today buttercup62 5 230 08-08-2017 01:03 AM
Last Post: babybel87
  Richard and kimmie psychic today Sueq49 0 125 17-07-2017 09:03 PM
Last Post: Sueq49
  Hands of an Angel – The Favourite Auntie of Psychic Today. psychicdoglover 0 244 10-05-2017 08:30 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  New Psychics and Readers at Psychic Today; Springing back for Spring! psychicdoglover 0 202 28-04-2017 09:12 AM
  Katie Keeley – Stars of Psychic Today psychicdoglover 0 309 09-03-2017 08:41 AM
  Future Readings What to Expect ? Psychic Today Blog drstrange 0 349 29-11-2016 07:22 AM
Last Post: drstrange
  Halloween Weekend; Psychic Today Special Shows drstrange 0 341 28-10-2016 06:58 AM
Last Post: drstrange
  Psychic Today are a total disgrace Secret 17 3,866 09-09-2016 09:08 PM
Last Post: pasha
  Psychic today are struggling tweetypie 14 3,058 24-08-2016 03:33 PM
Last Post: iamheretowarnyou
  Psychic Today doesnt really need presenters.. does it? danitalia 23 7,925 06-06-2016 04:30 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling