Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Abigail psychic sofa
17-02-2017, 12:29 PM
Abigail psychic sofa
Hello everyone I'm new to this site but often read the posts
So thought I would join in as I have been having readings on psychic sofa for last 4 years now I think I've tried them all unfortunately and spent so much money which I regret but seemed to be hooked I'm trying to break the cycle as there's only one or two on there which I think have real psychic ability but I seem to use it more when I'm feeling insecure ...
My favourite was clare put she dosent seem to be on anymore I have to say her predictions did come to pass
2 days ago I tried abigail found her very strange soon as she answerd she asked why I picked her and where I got her number from I said psychic sofa obviously I'm not sure if she is even psychic does anyone have any info on her or had a reading with her
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-02-2017, 01:16 PM
RE: Abigail psychic sofa
(17-02-2017 12:29 PM)Rachel212 Wrote:  Hello everyone I'm new to this site but often read the posts
So thought I would join in as I have been having readings on psychic sofa for last 4 years now I think I've tried them all unfortunately and spent so much money which I regret but seemed to be hooked I'm trying to break the cycle as there's only one or two on there which I think have real psychic ability but I seem to use it more when I'm feeling insecure ...
My favourite was clare put she dosent seem to be on anymore I have to say her predictions did come to pass
2 days ago I tried abigail found her very strange soon as she answerd she asked why I picked her and where I got her number from I said psychic sofa obviously I'm not sure if she is even psychic does anyone have any info on her or had a reading with her

Hi welcome

Unfortunately I have never read with her so can't give you any feedback on her , but just wanted to say welcome XX
17-02-2017, 09:08 PM
(17-02-2017 12:29 PM)Rachel212 Wrote:  Hello everyone I'm new to this site but often read the posts

Hi word of advice from me you are just throwing money away for nothing just try and keep off these sites I like you learnt the hard way, money is hard to come by I don't go on them anymore predictions never come through for me they just tell you want you want to hear we call about relationships, work money the 3 main things once they grasp what you are calling about they string you along keep you on the line, psychics seem to pick up past and future well but for me future never comes through.
Please don't hold onto timelines they come and go we call back get the same rubbish our fault due to freewill then back to square on just a vicious circle.

If you really need a reading go to your local church these psychic lines don't care they just want your money they are there for a reason it is a BUSINESS.

If your predictions come through you are lucky if people were honest on here who's predictions have come through.
A voting pole would be great.
When I think of picking up the phone i think about having a reading which are about £20 I think NO that will buy me a bag of groceries.

Even pink pearl on here did not work for me nice lady but read me a load of garbage told me what I wanted to hear.
Like them all I waited and waited and guess what I'm still flipping waiting.
Glad I seen sense.
Had a bad day and these shite psychics add to it but no more, life is what it is and what ever happens happens.
Good luck all.
18-02-2017, 08:50 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2017 02:09 PM by Rachel212.)
(17-02-2017 09:08 PM)jaks111 Wrote:  

Hi word of advice from me you are just throwing money away for nothing just try and keep off these sites I like you learnt the hard way, money is hard to come by I don't go on them anymore predictions never come through for me they just tell you want you want to hear we call about relationships, work money the 3 main things once they grasp what you are calling about they string you along keep you on the line, psychics seem to pick up past and future well but for me future never comes through.
Please don't hold onto timelines they come and go we call back get the same rubbish our fault due to freewill then back to square on just a vicious circle.

If you really need a reading go to your local church these psychic lines don't care they just want your money they are there for a reason it is a BUSINESS.

If your predictions come through you are lucky if people were honest on here who's predictions have come through.
When I think of picking up the phone i think about having a reading which are about £20 I think NO that will buy me a bag of groceries.

Even pink pearl on here did not work for me nice lady but read me a load of garbage told me what I wanted to hear.
Glad I seen sense.
Had a bad day and these shite psychics add to it but no more, life is what it is and what ever happens happens.
Good luck all.

Hello jaks11
I ended up having a reading this morning with carolyn
I wish I had read your message first and not botherd calling though because deep down when it comes to relationship readings I think we all know the answers deep down but it's like we all want someone to tell us it's going to be a happy ending instead of facing the reality of the situation ..
I'm done with it now I've got myself into debt ringing these phone lines and enough is enough now although I found Sandra and jupiter extremely good with stuff that has happend still not enough for the money that is spent
I'm just going to let life suprise me now as like you say I come off the phone worrying even more about stuff and you end up worrying about stuff that may not even happen
Will promise myself no more readings I'm done with it all
19-02-2017, 06:23 PM

Sorry to hear of your story. Odd! Michelle Knight has always been very fair and balanced regarding complaints. I've never come across this code of conduct from her staff before..
19-02-2017, 07:01 PM
(17-02-2017 09:08 PM)jaks111 Wrote:  

Glad I seen sense.
Good luck all.

Jaks111.. Could it be that you are using cheap sites such as PsychicSofa and maybe others similar?

If you use those sites you will not get proper readings. They are not psychics, merely agony aunts and Tarot readers. Have you seen any GENUINE predictions from customers where they have found something amazing come true?

Have a PROPER reading once in a while with a reputable psychic with their own website or who comes well recommended! PsychicSofa readers earn £3.80 for 20 minutes. They work back-to-back on calls so they will know the right phrases to use to suit each customer.

There are the very small minority who log on very infrequently who are not in it for the money obviously. The church is a great place to find a genuine clairvoyant although be prepared that a medium will not necessarily bring you future events (maybe occasionally spirit will give the medium something,) but usually messages from loved ones who have passed over.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  PSYCHIC SOFA LAUREN/TRACEY missintuitive25 244 28,192 16-11-2017 09:22 PM
Last Post: missintuitive
  Simone psychic sofa Rachel212 37 1,662 14-11-2017 10:12 PM
Last Post: ps_user_
  Amethyst from Psychic Sofa clara 87 17,499 14-11-2017 01:50 PM
Last Post: ps_user_
  Sabrina knight /psychic sofa Rachel212 17 977 12-11-2017 12:20 PM
Last Post: Soapfan46