Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Iain Mason 4231
20-02-2017, 02:51 PM
Iain Mason 4231
Like many of you I've had so many readings from readers on mainly psychic sofa and ask the answer who have proved to be money down the drain even though at the time I thought some were good and validated. Yet I have not long ago come off the phone from a reading I had with this new psychic reader called Iain. I believe he is just new today. All I can say is he picked up on things even before I said anything. Iain has been the only one to see the first initial of the man I'm in a significant relationship with. He was very accurate in what he said about my situation and remained consistent in his reading and what he said to me. He did give me some key predictions that I'm waiting upon. I really felt this man was exceptionally good. I notice that he has been busy all morning on non stop calls which is why I felt drawn to him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: Iain Mason 4231
that's pretty cool feedback, one day I'll try him
20-02-2017, 03:31 PM
I've just looked and found he has his own website, twitter, Facebook, Instagram and is a Birmingham spiritualist medium who does platform work. It seems like psychic sofa are bringing in some better qualified readers now.
20-02-2017, 04:12 PM
Didn't wow me one bit couldn't validate one single thing totally off track big time. mybe he just didn't connect with me.
20-02-2017, 04:53 PM
Oh dear I did notice he was busy and has already had one review.
20-02-2017, 05:45 PM
(20-02-2017 04:53 PM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  Oh dear I did notice he was busy and has already had one review.

Yes I did notice he was very busy but I think new readers always seem to be at first. He just struggled and nothing was relavent to my life, but like I said maybe he just wasn't for me and could be good for others.
21-02-2017, 09:13 AM (This post was last modified: 21-02-2017 09:28 AM by Susie Lowe202.)
(20-02-2017 04:12 PM)Lou-Lou Wrote:  Didn't wow me one bit couldn't validate one single thing totally off track big time. mybe he just didn't connect with me.

I have decided to cut down on readings now as most of the especially new readers on Psychic Sofa have been so awful. i have had loads over the past months and been bitterly disappointed by readers with their glossed over profiles. I thought Iain was very good, he validated and didnt tell me what I wanted to hear. He does at least have websites to back him unlike a fake profile picture with nothing to back them up outside of psychic sofa. For once I felt really positive after my reading with Iain.
21-02-2017, 11:43 AM
(21-02-2017 09:13 AM)Susie Lowe202 Wrote:  
(20-02-2017 04:12 PM)Lou-Lou Wrote:  Didn't wow me one bit couldn't validate one single thing totally off track big time. mybe he just didn't connect with me.

I have decided to cut down on readings now as most of the especially new readers on Psychic Sofa have been so awful. i have had loads over the past months and been bitterly disappointed by readers with their glossed over profiles. I thought Iain was very good, he validated and didnt tell me what I wanted to hear. He does at least have websites to back him unlike a fake profile picture with nothing to back them up outside of psychic sofa. For once I felt really positive after my reading with Iain.

I'm pleased he was good for you, he just wasn't for me he told me I had Australian connections which I don't and my partner is in a band which wasn't true. So I ended the call as he then started to struggle trying to think of something.
but I'm glad he worked for you though, totally agree I think the standard of new readers have gone down hill. I'm especially put off if I look at a profile and they only do tarot, as most of these tarot readers don't use it as a tool they literally read just the cards.
21-02-2017, 01:22 PM (This post was last modified: 21-02-2017 02:05 PM by Mr R Sole.)
Interestingly enough Iain has not been on psofa today. Don't say he's another one of those readers who is here today - gone tomorrow! I think those with websites tend to read periodically on phone lines t bost their business for custom. They use phone lines as a platform. To be honest -- psychics who read without tools I have found prattle on sometimes without getting to the point, yet believe it or not some tarot readers have been amazing - (not all of course)-
I find it annoying when you connect with a new reader and never see them again -- that happens a lot. Anastasia 4810 was a bloody good reader that I used late at night in the late summer last year. Been looking for her yet not seen her since-
21-02-2017, 02:19 PM
(21-02-2017 01:22 PM)Mr R Sole Wrote:  Interestingly enough Iain has not been on psofa today. Don't say he's another one of those readers who is here today - gone tomorrow! I think those with websites tend to read periodically on phone lines t bost their business for custom. They use phone lines as a platform. To be honest -- psychics who read without tools I have found prattle on sometimes without getting to the point, yet believe it or not some tarot readers have been amazing - (not all of course)-
I find it annoying when you connect with a new reader and never see them again -- that happens a lot. Anastasia 4810 was a bloody good reader that I used late at night in the late summer last year. Been looking for her yet not seen her since-

I think that's why Psychic Sofa takes on as much as they can because they know the turn around is quick. Their's also readers that I have loved and they just never logged back. after a month or two they disappear.

I can't imagine what it would be like to do that job full time , talking to people all day and only dealing with problems. it must be feel negative for them to log on.