Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1.5 Average
Updates on readings
03-03-2017, 05:04 PM
Updates on readings
Was just wondering if anyone has had any predictions come through regarding exs coming back or any other big predictions happend
How long do you give yourself before you think enough is enough it ain't happening and just move on ..take your power back and go with your own intuition
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2017, 05:48 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2017 05:52 PM by Lou-Lou.)
RE: Updates on readings
A few with Amie Rose have but that was to do with work just wish she would log back on PS
As far as ex's go I was in that situation a few years ago, too many readings mess with your head as one reader is telling you one thing and someone else then tells you the opposite. It just ends up becoming a vicious circle reading over notes and waiting for days, weeks or months for contact they've predicted. I found the best thing for me was to back off and yeah he did come back but I'd moved on and met someone new by then. They always want you when they know you have someone else haha..
03-03-2017, 06:24 PM
(03-03-2017 05:48 PM)Lou-Lou Wrote:  A few with Amie Rose have but that was to do with work just wish she would log back on PS
As far as ex's go I was in that situation a few years ago, too many readings mess with your head as one reader is telling you one thing and someone else then tells you the opposite. It just ends up becoming a vicious circle reading over notes and waiting for days, weeks or months for contact they've predicted. I found the best thing for me was to back off and yeah he did come back but I'd moved on and met someone new by then. They always want you when they know you have someone else haha..

I've had no major predictions come through only minor ones with marina 4291 - still waiting on my one big prediction. that may or may not ever happen but i'm not holding my breath. My last reading was with Clint - have't had a reading since that's a few weeks ago
03-03-2017, 06:43 PM
Has no predictions with Clint happened yet Sweepie? I gave up trying to catch him.
03-03-2017, 07:29 PM
(03-03-2017 06:43 PM)Lou-Lou Wrote:  Has no predictions with Clint happened yet Sweepie? I gave up trying to catch him.

it's not due yet unfortunately I can't let ya'll know until April

I give readings time, sometimes it plays out months and months after the timing they said.
03-03-2017, 07:57 PM
(03-03-2017 07:29 PM)sweepie Wrote:  
(03-03-2017 06:43 PM)Lou-Lou Wrote:  Has no predictions with Clint happened yet Sweepie? I gave up trying to catch him.

I give readings time, sometimes it plays out months and months after the timing they said.

Yeah do let us know, hopefully they do come in for you.
03-03-2017, 09:53 PM
i have bad luck when it comes predictions to happen.all top psychics keep giving me hopes about certain issues,but nothing comes to manifest.now im waiting for Clint prediction to manifest which is due now in juss 2 more days(he predict on 26th feb that contact 4rm my guy will be in juss 1 week time)so here we are 03/03.still waiting for his main prediction to manifest.will update if his prediction will manifest(as rest ov his predictions are from mid on this march till end ov april 2017)but 1 main is due in juss 2 days.lets see what happen.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
03-03-2017, 10:35 PM
(03-03-2017 07:57 PM)Lou-Lou Wrote:  
(03-03-2017 07:29 PM)sweepie Wrote:  

Yeah do let us know, hopefully they do come in for you.

Heart
03-03-2017, 11:47 PM
(03-03-2017 09:53 PM)janaan Wrote:  i have bad luck when it comes predictions to happen.all top psychics keep giving me hopes about certain issues,but nothing comes to manifest.now im waiting for Clint prediction to manifest which is due now in juss 2 more days(he predict on 26th feb that contact 4rm my guy will be in juss 1 week time)so here we are 03/03.still waiting for his main prediction to manifest.will update if his prediction will manifest(as rest ov his predictions are from mid on this march till end ov april 2017)but 1 main is due in juss 2 days.lets see what happen.

Maybe you should try not putting so much attention to when it will come - I've noticed personally for me things i don't care much about come through and the things I really care about take long. Possibly by wanting to much it messes it up somehow
03-03-2017, 11:54 PM
I have found that with my trusted readers predictions do come in. Rarely in time frames given however.
My go to psychic has only ever been wrong once and other readers have been correct but sometimes way out timings wise. I've had big amd small predictions come in and often stuff I disn't want to hear.