Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's your views on Carolyn guys?
14-03-2017, 12:18 PM
What's your views on Carolyn guys?
This lady is one of the best readers I have come across. She always impresses me by her accuracy and great insight.

I just give Carolyn 4900 my name, dob and wait. She then proceeds and senses exactly what is happening with my long-term partner. She describes her personality spot-on.

She has been spot-on regarding my business too. No questions asked and gets straight to the crux of things. Surprised there's been no feedback about this lady.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2017, 03:51 PM
RE: What's your views on Carolyn guys?
(14-03-2017 12:18 PM)Humphrey Pumphrey Wrote:  This lady is one of the best readers I have come across. She always impresses me by her accuracy and great insight.

I just give Carolyn 4900 my name, dob and wait. She then proceeds and senses exactly what is happening with my long-term partner. She describes her personality spot-on.

She has been spot-on regarding my business too. No questions asked and gets straight to the crux of things. Surprised there's been no feedback about this lady.

I like carolyn thought she was quite accurate and she dosent ask lots of questions she tells you
Definitely one of the better ones on psychic sofa would use her again that's for sure
14-03-2017, 04:58 PM
she was good in picking few things around my situation,but few things she said not matched with my man,reading was good like i said sorry didnot woww me.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
14-03-2017, 05:24 PM
I had a reading with her once and she definitely is good .She is quite forthright and says what she thinks.She was able to tell I was spiritual as she said she had goose bumps when I came online.I liked her and would have another reading with her.
14-03-2017, 10:23 PM
I had a reading with her a little while back amd kept getting cut off. I liked her and thought she was pretry accurate with a lot of things. I told her literally nothing amd she jumped straight in. Hoping to catch her again for the rest of my reading.
15-03-2017, 10:58 AM
I find that some readers just feed off your vibes, this reader seemed clear, detailed and very specific which I liked. She was also accurate in many issues around me. I would certainly use her again.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  views on harmeeta on ps samira421 26 2,981 20-03-2017 11:46 PM
Last Post: Yellow