Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Dee Wells/Celeste
16-03-2017, 04:02 PM
Dee Wells/Celeste
I spoke to Dee this morning when I was feeling low. She helped me to see how I can help myself and come out of the situation I am in and I will try to do as she advised. She was able to pick up the energies of my ex and his current lady. she was able to advise how I can cope with them and was also able to predict a promising future for us both and he will leavew his current lady.

Hope she is right!

Spoke to Celeste around 3 months ago and she got descriptions of people/situations really well. Predication didn't happen with my ex though. He didn't return and haven't heard from him. If anything changes I will update as she may have been out with her timings. She told me times are not fluid.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2017, 06:07 PM
RE: Dee Wells/Celeste
Dee wells didnot connacted with me few months back when i rang her.there was no connection at all between me and her.even before excepting that she straighttaway disconnacted my call(without saying any thing to me about poor connection)quite rude behaviour.but im happy she linked into you very well.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
16-03-2017, 08:08 PM
(16-03-2017 06:07 PM)janaan Wrote:  Dee wells didnot connacted with me few months back when i rang her.there was no connection at all between me and her.even before excepting that she straighttaway disconnacted my call(without saying any thing to me about poor connection)quite rude behaviour.but im happy she linked into you very well.

Dee validated my situation good. I can't really say yet if she's great until her predictions have proved right.

Have you tried Celeste? She connected well, the predictions haven't come in. Interested to hear if anyone's had any delyayed predictions happen?
16-03-2017, 08:54 PM
(16-03-2017 08:08 PM)RubyWine Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 06:07 PM)janaan Wrote:  Dee wells didnot connacted with me few months back when i rang her.there was no connection at all between me and her.even before excepting that she straighttaway disconnacted my call(without saying any thing to me about poor connection)quite rude behaviour.but im happy she linked into you very well.

Dee validated my situation good. I can't really say yet if she's great until her predictions have proved right.

Have you tried Celeste? She connected well, the predictions haven't come in. Interested to hear if anyone's had any delyayed predictions happen?
no i have not tried Celeste yet,is she the lady with light blue top with blonde hair?if yes then i hope she not only read 4rm cards,as i personaly dont like readers who only use tarot cards.

16-03-2017, 09:23 PM
(16-03-2017 08:54 PM)janaan Wrote:  

no i have not tried Celeste yet,is she the lady with light blue top with blonde hair?if yes then i hope she not only read 4rm cards,as i personaly dont like readers who only use tarot cards.

Yes, Celeste is the lady with the blue dress, blond hair and a sweet smile. She does use Angel Cards, she links in well with them.
16-03-2017, 09:31 PM
(16-03-2017 09:23 PM)RubyWine Wrote:  

Yes, Celeste is the lady with the blue dress, blond hair and a sweet smile. She does use Angel Cards, she links in well with them.
thank you
if i ever try her i,ll update you here about her.and u plz also do update about ur predictions.

17-03-2017, 02:43 PM
(16-03-2017 09:31 PM)janaan Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 09:23 PM)RubyWine Wrote:  

thank you
if i ever try her i,ll update you here about her.and u plz also do update about ur predictions.

I'll update if anything happensSmile
19-03-2017, 02:22 AM
Dee Wells I found pretty good. Straight to the heart of the matter no stuttering or pauses. Small prediction came through. Cool

Celeste i haven't tried. Not drawn to her profile.
22-03-2017, 01:01 AM
had readings with both of these guys... dee is real good, shes the real deal & validates big time. Cool celeste nice lady but didnt do it for me...Sleepy for me dee is the far better readerWink
11-08-2017, 10:38 AM
I had a read with Dee last October and nothing she had said has happened as told, even though her specifics regarding detail about people and circumstances were good.

Disappointing. I notice she doesn't come on psychic sofa any more!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  celeste Cruelladeville 1 325 18-07-2016 08:06 AM
Last Post: Fargo