Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychics are leaving Psychic Interactive why ?
05-08-2011, 04:53 PM
Psychics are leaving Psychic Interactive why ?
Someone tell me why?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2011, 04:57 PM
RE: Psychics are leaving Psychic Interactive why ?
Hello Babycakes, are you new to the forum? If so then welcome Smile Who is leaving PTV?
05-08-2011, 05:01 PM
I am new I found it via a google search and cant believe all the gossip on this forum lol
05-08-2011, 07:56 PM
(05-08-2011 05:01 PM)BabyCakes Wrote:  I am new I found it via a google search and cant believe all the gossip on this forum lol

What gossip? I'd say we talk the truth on here.
09-08-2011, 10:13 AM
(05-08-2011 07:56 PM)Eridanus Wrote:  
(05-08-2011 05:01 PM)BabyCakes Wrote:  I am new I found it via a google search and cant believe all the gossip on this forum lol

What gossip? I'd say we talk the truth on here.

Welcome babycakes, Eridanus you always have me in stitches.It is true, I believe we are speaking the truth on here
09-08-2011, 10:34 AM
(05-08-2011 04:53 PM)BabyCakes Wrote:  Someone tell me why?

I heard they cut the wages to those who do get paid and no longer pay any expenses to those who come in for free. Don't know if that true but at least six people who were there told me. They have the babe sex channels to keep them going so I doubt very much they will stop broadcasting. I hope they stay as I love to watch at least a couple hours each day.
09-08-2011, 11:48 AM
(09-08-2011 10:34 AM)DreamDetective Wrote:  

I heard they cut the wages to those who do get paid and no longer pay any expenses to those who come in for free. Don't know if that true but at least six people who were there told me. They have the babe sex channels to keep them going so I doubt very much they will stop broadcasting. I hope they stay as I love to watch at least a couple hours each day.

Well if PI is that bad, why are some of the better Psychic First psychics joining Psychic Interactive?
09-08-2011, 10:46 PM
(09-08-2011 10:34 AM)DreamDetective Wrote:  

Did you really hear that P.T cut the wages? Well I guess the psychics who refused to join psychic First after not being paid two months wages (and being humilated by naked Kung Foo Babes being played when they finished was a fitting way to treat them!? ) You are a fat little creature with the littlest fingers I ever did see. The saying goes.....people in glass houses....! Lnl x
12-08-2011, 10:02 PM
I see Janette anne combes has joined Psychic first she used to be on psychic tv web cam.. I believe Katie Keeley found her!!
13-08-2011, 12:03 AM
Tongue RE: Psychics are leaving Psychic Interactive why ?

You're remarkably well informed for someone who had to Google search this place!

Are you sure you're not 'slightly closer' to the channels?

The Spanish Inquisition - Expected by nobody since 1970