Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
expensive is better
26-03-2017, 04:58 PM
expensive is better
If you go to a greasy spoon and pay 7 quid for a breakfast then one surmises that if you pay 80 quid for breakfast at Jamie Oliver;s then the breakfast you get will be of a better standard simply because you pay more. But does this hold with psychics. Some charge as little as 10 quid for 20 minutes and others as much as 150 quid for half an hour. Have you found expensive equals better? I'd be interested to know.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2017, 07:11 PM
RE: expensive is better
I had a private palm reading with Amber Garnet way back in 2010. She was very expensive back then, Good reader, very accurate description and insight of people and situation. However, too much advice on what she thought I should decide to do about things. Her palm reading was very interesting, however again to much of the "freewill" mentioned. She was good, in my opinion not worth the money. I've had private readings with some of the top psychics and psychic mediums who I have found some (not all) are not necessarily better than non-famous psychics and psychic mediums. However, I had a reading with Clare Petulengro must be at least 9/10 years ago, I can't remember now what she charged but I know she wasn't cheap but was good. However, I did have an excellent palm reading some years ago in the London area with Joy Asha, she is very well known in her field and owns successful businesses both in London and in the United States. She has also worked through NLP, mediumship, numerology, colour therapy, palmistry, tarot, crystals, and psychometry. It was some time ago I visited her, I don't know what she charges now.

I have found from experience the quality of a private face to face reading is far better than telephone readers. When I've found private readers who also read on the phone I have found they are never as good. I think the clairvoyant reads better when the sitter is there in person. I've also found a fortune teller in the street from time past who was no more than £5 who was so accurate when I think back.
27-03-2017, 10:15 AM
i think that those who truly are seers and have the gift neither charge nor see it as a job, nor advertise ever for obvious reasons
27-03-2017, 02:00 PM
last year in august i tried a fortune teller and clairvoyant in newyork(Manhattan)she was sitting outside of 1 shop in bench.i decided to gave her a go.she charged $10 and there was no set time for reading.mean it can b as long as she gets msgs,(mine lasted for almost 33 min)i liked her reading.she deoesnot used any cards.there was a crystal ball in4ront of her which she ask me to put my both hands on it(which i did)she then surprisingly very accurate in few things.1 of her prediction regarding house contract manifested 2 month before.other small things panout too.her love predictions for me are due now(end of this month till late next month april)im hoping all goes well as she predicted.
so i personaly believe higher rates doesnot mean we will get %100,some time cheap works better.
like i wasted £45 on Donna Maxi,i tired Mary Akinson,Geeorge Valentiono(fully rubbish reading with rude staff.also other heavy money i wasted on few high rated and high prices readers but they proof to be 200% wrong.not a single thing they can validate or predict.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
27-03-2017, 03:57 PM
(27-03-2017 10:15 AM)chrys Wrote:  i think that those who truly are seers and have the gift neither charge nor see it as a job, nor advertise ever for obvious reasons

Why shouldn't they charge? You'll be lucky if you can find a free reader, if you do I can guarantee they'll be no good. It is possible to find a cheap fortune teller in your neighbourhood.. occasionally the old lady who reads palms and tea leaves for less than £20.

Fortune tellers are not necessarily spiritual, through they ages the tradition has been to cross their palms with silver. I don't know what planet you're on, I think you are getting confused with mediums who do read at their church platform for free.