Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lillyanne psychic medium
28-03-2017, 10:39 PM
Lillyanne psychic medium
Has anybody actually had a reading from this lady? From what I can see she pops on Facebook live gives random spirit messages to people who very rarely acknowledge them and then goes on to charge and promote her text services and readers she employs? She continuously slates the ability's of other people who read tarot or use any other tool!!! Who is she???
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2017, 10:19 AM
RE: Lillyanne psychic medium
I am.not sure about this lady.I have had a spiritual reading from her which was rather vague. I am not .sure if she is genuine or not.She.certainly loves herselfShe is extremely popular and can have about one thousand people watching her at a time.I am not taken in by her completely.I feel this could be a money making racket as her mediumship readings carry far too much detail and as a medium mysel I feel spirit doesn't work like that.. Time will tell .
29-03-2017, 02:36 PM
(29-03-2017 10:19 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  I am.not sure about this lady.I have had a spiritual reading from her which was rather vague. I am not .sure if she is genuine or not.She.certainly loves herselfShe is extremely popular and can have about one thousand people watching her at a time.I am not taken in by her completely.I feel this could be a money making racket as her mediumship readings carry far too much detail and as a medium mysel I feel spirit doesn't work like that.. Time will tell .

Totally agree with you pink pearl. There is something not right about her. I do honestly believe it is a money making scam. She hits herself up that much it makes me uncomfortable to watch her anymore. I cannot believe that thousand's of people fall for this. I myself am intuitive and recognised immediately that she was conning people. I hope she is caught out!! Then again i have watched her being caught out and people still flock like idiots to her.
29-03-2017, 02:41 PM
Do you feel the same about Sally.Morgan? She too is very condescending to the general public but there is something more about her that I can trust.
29-03-2017, 05:43 PM
(29-03-2017 02:41 PM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  Do you feel the same about Sally.Morgan? She too is very condescending to the general public but there is something more about her that I can trust.

To be honest i do trust her more than lillyanne pink pearl. I think Sally has a warmer approach and is not bigging herself up all of the time. Sally doesn't slate anybody elses ability's , whereas lillyanne does. Her comment the other night was " nobody can train to be a medium like me you either have the ability or you don't" that i felt was bang out of order.
01-04-2017, 12:47 AM
I am not sure about this lady At the moment she is in a haunted house and is attacking an evil spirit.I would not deny that she is psychic but how much she is or this is just a money making racket remains to be seen.? Probably a little bit of both.
01-04-2017, 03:07 PM
(01-04-2017 12:47 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  I am not sure about this lady At the moment she is in a haunted house and is attacking an evil spirit.I would not deny that she is psychic but how much she is or this is just a money making racket remains to be seen.? Probably a little bit of both.

I watched about 15 minutes of it and was appalled at her performance and behaviour. This is most definitely a money making racket, it really is for entertainment purposes only and she is there to perform and entertain. She is a poor example of what a medium does. There are a lot better mediums and psychics out there who remain humble to their gifts and actually keep their gifts. Lillyann solely concentrates on her appearance and how many likes and shares she gets. She knows how to fool the most vulnerable people
01-04-2017, 11:32 PM
I feel you are right.I saw a few minutes of it and she was shouting at an alleged spirit.Even people commenting thought this was rather harsh and was done for effect.I didn't feel happy when watching her.As a fellow medium I would never behave like that.It disturbed me..
01-04-2017, 11:59 PM
(01-04-2017 03:07 PM)samjade Wrote:  
(01-04-2017 12:47 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  I am not sure about this lady At the moment she is in a haunted house and is attacking an evil spirit.I would not deny that she is psychic but how much she is or this is just a money making racket remains to be seen.? Probably a little bit of both.

I watched about 15 minutes of it and was appalled at her performance and behaviour. This is most definitely a money making racket, it really is for entertainment purposes only and she is there to perform and entertain. She is a poor example of what a medium does. There are a lot better mediums and psychics out there who remain humble to their gifts and actually keep their gifts. Lillyann solely concentrates on her appearance and how many likes and shares she gets. She knows how to fool the most vulnerable people
agree with you.i also watched it for juss less then 15 min.and clearly it was for the money.no reality at all.

words cant describe me.HeartTongue
02-04-2017, 08:30 AM
I was actually very lucky to have a reading with Sally in 2010. Was an amazing reading

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  EXPOSED Psychic Medium – Lillyanne Lets Stop Clowning Around Now… dormammu 6 980 10-08-2017 05:38 PM
Last Post: samjade