Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
exes and it won't cost you a penny
11-04-2017, 07:03 PM
exes and it won't cost you a penny
ok this seems to be the main diet on here for as long as I can remember. When someone leaves who you once loved (and in most cases still do) it can be like having your heart put through a shredder. I know because I have been there. There is no greater feeling than hearing from a seeer the great news that this love of your life will be back. The more you spend the bigger the promise and then life is put on hold as you wait. But times are moved and in the meantime his or her life evolves and you are left clutching predictions that don't seem to resonate with the actuality on the ground.

The truth is (and it is harsh and not one spoken by psychics) that you have a 3 month window. After which a re-conciliation is highly unlikely and improbable. Simply look at relate statistics once gone the other person tends to stay gone. But this is often an opportunity to re-evaluate who you are, to no longer define yourself in terms of another person who chose not to be with you. When the moment of letting go comes it will be better than any prediction and will result in a new journey.
I know it is tough, my own break up floored me and I would not accept that these top psychics could all be wrong. But simply they were reading off my own energy, what it was that I wanted. I was too scared at the time to face the truth. In 6 years on here I have seen many go through the broken promises of psychics and they too had to face the reality in the end.
There is a happy ending but not the pie in the sky one psychics are trained to give in the customer manual.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2017, 08:44 PM
RE: exes and it won't cost you a penny
I'm sorry to hear that you have been through a hard time. As a reader for two phone companies I can say that the companies do not train us what to say to a client. Obviously there are guidelines we must follow, certain issues we are not allowed to discuss but apart from that it is left to the readers discretion. Speaking for myself I do not tell callers nonsense. If I pick up something negative I may go through this for the client to understand the situation better and make sure that I am correct before I go ahead. I always tell them what I pick up at the time of the reading. I realise there are many that tell the caller what they want to hear, you have to remember that sometimes the caller does not let the reader speak the truth by denying the circumstances or not taking no for an answer. For instance a few months ago an elderly lady rang the line asking why she has not won the jackpot lottery as predicted by several readers. I felt sorry for that caller as I could see no such thing and tried to break this down gently. Readers that tell their callers nonsense actually make much hard work for those of us who take our job seriously.
11-04-2017, 09:36 PM
RE: exes and it won't cost you a penny
I have no reason to disbelieve you, but it is really clear that many people on here both current and historical have been fed a lot of nonsense by a large number of readers. This goes on because keeping people on the line makes money and telling them the reality of their situation is not in the best interests of the psychic company, It seems you are ethical but on current evidence you are very much the exception, not the rule.