Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Anna psychic sofa
20-04-2017, 05:42 PM
Anna psychic sofa
Has anyone had a reading with anna on psychic sofa the one with the red hair
I had a reading with her today she made some pretty big predictions..
Not sure what to think ..has anyone had any predictions come through from her or had a good reading
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2017, 11:58 PM
RE: Anna psychic sofa
It's the same one who used to work on ATA a few years ago when I was having readings on there. Same pic. From what I remember her reading i had with her in 2011 was shit. No preds come in or anything remarkable to report about her.
21-04-2017, 02:57 PM
The reading did sound a bit of a fairy tale to be honest but I seem to be having a few predictions coming to pass lately I've cut down a lot on readings and it's amazing when you let go of the readings things start to fall into place.
My reading with anna was yesterday day time ..soon as she started talking she gave me a description of someone which I couldn't place but she was adamant ..anyway first thing this morning I happend to bump into this person and the description was exactly what she had said so within 24 hrs I can place part of her reading ..so I'm quite optimistic..but my prediction does seem a bit to good to be true ..but then she was right on things that have been told to me so fingers crossed
21-04-2017, 05:40 PM
If a reading sounds to good to be true it usually is!
21-04-2017, 06:32 PM
I left some feedback for Anna on another thread. For me too many pauses and asking me questions yet gave me no answers that I was seeking.

I felt my reading was a wash-out frankly, she kept repeating the same things that she already told me. My reading was for 20 minutes yet I finished it before my time ran out.

I would not use her again or recommend her. She seems to be a busy lady so obviously she's good for some, unfortunately not for me.
21-04-2017, 07:12 PM
can any 1 help me or advice me how to cut down these psychic readings?as lots of here saying if we cut down readings things will come through.and i also wana do that,caz having to much reading is draining my energy and also my bank balance aswell.so plz i realy need some good advice about how cutting my psychic readings so mine predictions will also come to manifest which i have been waiting for such a very long time.(plz help and advice,i,ll b gratefull)thanx.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
21-04-2017, 07:35 PM
stop wanting it so badly, let it go, if it is meant for you it will happen whether you hav e 1 reading or a thousand readings. Buy yourself something every time you are tempted. Go to your ex and ask him directly, tell him how you feel and ask him if he will ever come back, you might not like the answer but you will move on overnight and will no longer need the readings.
21-04-2017, 07:36 PM
(21-04-2017 07:12 PM)janaan Wrote:  can any 1 help me or advice me how to cut down these psychic readings?as lots of here saying if we cut down readings things will come through.and i also wana do that,caz having to much reading is draining my energy and also my bank balance aswell.so plz i realy need some good advice about how cutting my psychic readings so mine predictions will also come to manifest which i have been waiting for such a very long time.(plz help and advice,i,ll b gratefull)thanx.

Sorry I can't advise on how to cut down on readings, but I can tell you honestly my own experience with readings.
I like many was going through a very bad time in my life and turned to the phone lines for answers. I was having as many readings as you and they gave me hope. I had quite a few telling me the same thing but none of it ever came true. I realised I was living in cloud cuckoo land and I slowly stopped he readings. I have to tell you though a long time after I stopped the readings the predictions still never came true. In Fact the opposite happened with most of them.
21-04-2017, 08:00 PM
(21-04-2017 07:12 PM)janaan Wrote:  can any 1 help me or advice me how to cut down these psychic readings?as lots of here saying if we cut down readings things will come through.and i also wana do that,caz having to much reading is draining my energy and also my bank balance aswell.so plz i realy need some good advice about how cutting my psychic readings so mine predictions will also come to manifest which i have been waiting for such a very long time.(plz help and advice,i,ll b gratefull)thanx.

for me personally: I think the best way to cut down is to simply not care to much about the reading anymore and instead care about what's happening in real life. and then somehow by living real life reading comes through. I don't think it's the act of cutting down that makes them come through I think it's the act of releasing that energy of wanting it to come through so much. and the less you want something the less you'll want readings too- and then somehow as if magick if it was meant for you it just comes to you. But of course I can only speak on my behalf of how I did it. I hope it helps Heart
21-04-2017, 08:01 PM
(21-04-2017 07:36 PM)Gilly Wrote:  

Sorry I can't advise on how to cut down on readings, but I can tell you honestly my own experience with readings.
I like many was going through a very bad time in my life and turned to the phone lines for answers. I was having as many readings as you and they gave me hope. I had quite a few telling me the same thing but none of it ever came true. I realised I was living in cloud cuckoo land and I slowly stopped he readings. I have to tell you though a long time after I stopped the readings the predictions still never came true. In Fact the opposite happened with most of them.

good post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Rudi - Psychic Sofa Rosie 12 465 Today 12:37 AM
Last Post: Opti-Mystic
  Amethyst from Psychic Sofa clara 101 18,620 Yesterday 11:43 PM
Last Post: Summer777
  Grace Marie, Psychic Sofa. Noble Hunertus 84 15,031 03-12-2017 04:37 PM
Last Post: Jamelia
  Kathleen psychic sofa richard' kimmie psychic yoday Sueq49 17 1,702 01-12-2017 12:59 AM
Last Post: Lynn
  JJ from psychic sofa Sueq49 55 3,871 23-11-2017 08:17 PM
Last Post: Rachel212
  Simone psychic sofa Rachel212 49 2,321 19-11-2017 06:09 PM
Last Post: ps_user_
  PSYCHIC SOFA LAUREN/TRACEY missintuitive25 244 29,137 16-11-2017 09:22 PM
Last Post: missintuitive
  Sabrina knight /psychic sofa Rachel212 17 1,131 12-11-2017 12:20 PM
Last Post: Soapfan46
Exclamation Louisa Psychic sofa sinead555 5 405 09-11-2017 11:27 PM
Last Post: Sassy1
  Star clair psychic sofa Rachel212 12 1,706 06-11-2017 10:04 AM