Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Eachothers txts
11-08-2011, 10:27 PM
Eachothers txts
I know many people wont want to share and i understand but i get excited when i hear a txt read out by one of us lol. just heard faith read one from someone from here (i think), and heard a couple more lately. I also hear the same woman who leaves a voicemail asking about the same man for literally every show i watch (i watch a lot lately!). I wonder if people recognise my txts and think, oh god, its her again, asking about him!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2011, 10:54 PM
RE: Eachothers txts
Haha..I used to think that! Then changed my name cos I didn't want people to think I was a total nut job!! But when I came on here and met some people through FB I got great relief to know we're all in the same boat! We do follow each pothers stories and it's great to hear when things develop. I don't really text or watch anymore, but I'm sure I'll be tempted to again....I've about 4 or 5 alias's now though...cos I didn't want to bore the viewers!!! Big Grin
12-08-2011, 09:25 AM
I always txt in with my real name and my exes real name (first names only), its not at all likely that anyone I know will be watching!

Yeah This forum is great to meet people who are in the same position as me.
13-08-2011, 02:21 AM
I swear i can see Kilty's texts not to mention Irish Enchantress'/KB's texts a mile off. Esoteric at least has registered, at least i presume it's the same Esoteric? Go on register Kilty, that way you get more room to ask questions! Sad people like me who pretty much watch all day can always tell. One day, i'm gonna leave my house. People will think it's the rapture! lol

The Spanish Inquisition - Expected by nobody since 1970
13-08-2011, 08:41 AM
yep know how you feel. I don't mind if people hear it and yes somebody has mentioned they heard one of mine actually i think it is good as we then talked about it just like we all do on here anyway, it it makes sense abit because we know the stories behind it almost like getting one for yourself if that makes sense. I also look out for people i know on here but not major stalking as i only put it on now and again when i have a wobble but when i do leave a message i do think about you lot, and see u tutting 'oh she's off again same thing' lol.
13-08-2011, 08:47 AM
I don't think any of us tut..I think perhaps we all just want the best outcomes..and guidance..without confusion or getting too caught up in it all..
13-08-2011, 10:21 AM
It's like one big happy family! LOL! I don't know why, but i still like to keep my identity quite private on the shows; I suppose I have a few issues still
13-08-2011, 02:35 PM
You might see me text in once in a while but only really if the topic particularly takes my fancy and i like and respect the psychic in question. I would get a phone reading or a one to one over sitting around chancing my text to get answered any day. Sure you don't always get straight through to your chosen psychic but it beats waiting around for an indeterminate amount of time waiting in hope that your msg will scroll up like the old football results used to on match of the day! lol

The Spanish Inquisition - Expected by nobody since 1970
13-08-2011, 03:09 PM
I sent one in this morning and i am in a mess again. I got up this morning and couldn't resist i called ex and left message just saying hi just called for a catch ring me sometime. I text the show saying have i done the wrong thing Laura said no but he might not repond straight away. Well he text at 11ish and then called was on the phone for couple of hours just talking the past came up and he said he is not sure if he made a mistake splitting up but it all came a rountine and he cannot come back. He wants to meet up some time but is worried we will just fall back into it and doesn't feel that is a good idea. We had a few text after and i told him i missed our chats ....and him then the text stopped, I couldn't just keep quite Well most of you should guess what happened next after that. Floods of tears then on the phone to PTV. Laura said she doesn't feel it is over his head is saying no but his heart is saying yes. Got to omit i was still very upset but after 13mins I asked when does she see more contact then i could hear cards suffling and then the phone went back to the main menu ..... she cut me off, couldn't believe it although from they way i am ranting on here you probably couldn't blame her. I cannot handle this anymore why do i keep turning to them why can i not move on i wish i had just stayed single in the first place.
13-08-2011, 03:20 PM
(13-08-2011 03:17 PM)Muffins Wrote:  Blondie, I will email you in a bit! Don't worry!!! I am writing up your mail now, so just stay strong. Things will be okay XXXXX

thk i am trying but not working