Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Runa?
23-04-2017, 10:37 PM
Runa?
Anyone read with her? Am curious to know how they went etc.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2017, 12:39 AM
RE: Runa?
Who is she ? Is She new?
24-04-2017, 07:17 AM
I think she must be, I've only seen her overy the past few days or so. I can't remember her pin now though.
24-04-2017, 12:02 PM
I've never seen her myself. I'll have to look out for her. There's so many new ones I've noticed who've joined Psychic sofa.
24-04-2017, 01:16 PM
I had a reading with her last night, found her very good. Validated well to my knowledge amd predictions were plausible but I wasn't really asking for predictions, more of an overview of a situation.
29-04-2017, 01:42 PM
she is very calming lady.but she purely reads 4rm cards.predictions she made for me are not that far(infact pretty soon as she predicted)but like i said she totaly relay on cards and im not basicaly a tarot person.so cant judge her more till her predictions.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
07-05-2017, 12:41 PM
Hi I had a reading with Runa recently and was very hopeful to start of with that she had connected well and was able to give me some insight on what was going on around the person I was asking about. Her reading confused me and while she picked up on some characteristics of the person in question a lot of what she said about them was incorrect. I wasn't convinced.
29-06-2017, 11:28 PM
I had couple of readings with her and found she was able to connect very well, iv recently had a fallout with the guy in question, and she said he won't be back in contact due to pride and I feel she right even thou I want her to be wrong, apart from that she hasn't giving me any real predictions. But I don't think she good.
30-06-2017, 11:42 AM
I find that when I get asked at the beginning ' how can I help you', that is fishing a bit and I prefer not to ask about a specific person... unless they bring them up first and then see if they validate anything. If they really were linking then surely they should pick up. I would only say areas of work or relationships or something or general and like to see if they can pick up your situation, for instance they should pick up if there is a partner or not a partner etc. Do you agree ?

If you ask a question it is easy to go either yes or no, 50/50. A spiritual course I did also pointed that out, try to avoid asking questions as it is feeding info and makes it easy, and you do not know then if any genuine ability.
30-06-2017, 12:49 PM
some time readers do get our partner/lover very quickly in readings but not in all cases,unless you feed them what you want to look specific.and then they said(yes i have seen a man around you already).. if they did then why didnot mention earlier???(lolz)

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart