Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
John spratt and lillyann
26-04-2017, 02:49 PM
John spratt and lillyann
Has anyone had a reading with John spratt? He joined lillyann on a ghost hunt on East drive last night. Lillyann claimed that him and her are some of the best mediums in the world!! I had a couple of readings with him on psychic today and nothing materialised from it. And as far as lillyann claiming she is one of the best lol. I had a text reading from her and had no clue what she was talking about.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2017, 10:08 PM
RE: John spratt and lillyann
I have never heard of John Spratt .I did Not watch not watch it last night.I didn't like the last one and I think it brings up bad spirits.I find it disturbing.I feel spirits should be brought through in love and light and not shouted at.I am not sure what to make of Lillyanne.I feel she is a good psychic but I sometimes doubt her mediumship as it seems so false.
27-04-2017, 04:03 PM
I didn't watch much but she was verbally abusing spirit again. Neither of them picked up anything at East drive,which is not surprising. I do think she is intuitive and can read between the lines. She is not a medium but is a very savvy business woman. She has that larger following now that she doesn't need to read for people anymore.
11-05-2017, 02:58 PM
I have had a reading from John when on psychic today and it was a great reading everything he said was spot on. I then found him on Facebook and had a reading again but a mediumship reading and he managed to make contact with my daughter. All asked him was if anyone was around me. He nailed it with my lovely daughter it was like he new her personally. I have watched Lilly on Facebook and think she was just showing off I also watched the 30 east drive and I have to say poor john didn't say very much but hey he couldn't get a word in for Lilly shouting at something that wasn't there. I watched on John's page once everyone left as John stayed the night and he live streamed it and it was so much better. He took his time and called out and we all seen things and herd things. He didn't feel the monk in the house but he did pick up an older woman and a child. I feel and so did the many watchers on John's page that the live was much better when it was just john and his wife alone doing small experiments. I don't really have the time for Lilly it's all money. John does his Live Facebook and he is amazing and real down to earth. He still does all his own readings and is just a dam nice guy. If I was to give him advice get rid of the people that are to big john like Lilly you used to do your own ghost hunts go solo and stay true to yourself never let the show people get you down as the hunt for more fans. Your fans follow you as your real. Much love keep doing what you do john x
12-05-2017, 11:16 PM
It is most definitely all about the money for lillyann, I find her behaviour shocking. It is a family run business and I would of thought they are making a fortune pulling the wool over people's eyes desperate to hear something about a loved one in spirit, and looking at her followers they really do settle for absolutely anything they are given from her!! It's so sad to watch their desperate comments
13-05-2017, 12:23 AM
You are right.If she was a genuine well known psychic she wouldn't need to rely on Facebook to get her following.She would be doing theatre shows and television work like reputable mediums e.g. Sally Morgan.
19-05-2017, 09:25 PM
Lillyann is having major problems broadcasting through Facebook live this week !! Spirit work in wonderful ways don't you think!! Maybe now she is going to have to show her true colours and have to put herself out there by actually being seen publicly being a medium instead of sitting at a laptop pretending!!
20-05-2017, 10:13 AM
I thought exactly the same.Spirit does work in strange ways.Karma comes to mind !
23-05-2017, 06:32 PM
We are all so deeply saddened by last night's atrocities in Manchester..what does lillyann do!! Broadcast live and make it all about her!! Just a few words of condolences on her page would of sufficed!! I don't see any other broadcasting or jumping on the bandwagon of extreme terrorism!! We all feel pain heartbreak and sadness about last night but we do not use it to advertise ourselves. She should be ashamed of herself.
23-05-2017, 10:23 PM
I agree sanjade. My heart goes out to Manchester. It's a very sad day, thoughts and prayers to all those affected by this horrific attack.